Poll: Is poor hygiene in public getting worse?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Doesn't that cost more in the long term though?
    Those tiny packs are dirt cheap. In cities people use toilet paper at home to dry off their arses

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    How lazy must one be to circumcise to avoid washing
    Tsk-tsk, not lazy, but genius

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Do you think airlines should rebook passengers?
    Fuck yes.

Should a school report a parent who’s kid has poor hygiene?
    Fuck yes.

Do you think a place of employment out to be able to terminate their employee for?
    You wrote this poorly, but fuck yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much more of an issue has poor hygiene become and what are some more of your thoughts on the issue?
    You wrote this poorly too. But 10. Poor hygiene is absolutely disgusting and it should not be tolerated even a bit in civilized societies.

I overheard a woman at my gym telling her friend she only showers three times a week. Bitch, I shower three times a day. I wanted to call the police on that woman with every ounce of my being.

Zero tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Those tiny packs are dirt cheap. In cities people use toilet paper at home to dry off their arses
    Oh, here it costs like 5€ for a pack with 24 toilet paper rolls. Buying small tissue packs(Like 2.5€ for 50 pieces?) is far more expensive here.

I voted but to answer your question's, yes to all. There is an extant that can be crossed where the public doesn't have to put up with your stench.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Fuck yes.

Fuck yes.

You wrote this poorly too. But 10. Poor hygiene is absolutely disgusting and it should not be tolerated even a bit in civilized societies.

I overheard a woman at my gym telling her friend she only showers three times a week. Bitch, I shower three times a day. I wanted to call the police on that woman with every ounce of my being.

Zero tolerance.
    That’s cause you reek of awesomeness Fencer. I get it though it’s your peeve.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Medically speaking most people actually shower too often.

Also if someone has an odor it is probably stress sweat and not related to hygiene.

Zero tolerance.
    You're showering way too often if you're showering three times a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    she is one of those women who think having muscles is good looking https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48172088 if she didnt have long hair and you didnt see face you could mistake her for being a man if you only see her stomach or legs
    WTF is wrong with you? That's totally sexy!

My uncle (older than your average uncle) is always smelly, I hated to visit him in the past.

The people who have these problems, usually also have other underlying issues. Lets fix that first.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

There is nothing worse in life than getting into bed with a beautiful woman who has a sour fishy smelling pussy.

Wouldn't this just be a way of oppressing poor people?

Zero tolerance.
    Yeaaaah..that's way too much man.
    Got mysophobia or something?

I shower three times a day. I wanted to call the police on that woman with every ounce of my being.
    There's something seriously wrong with you woman.

I once worked in a charity shop for Job Centre experience, some of the customers were smelly as fuck. Old Ladies reeking of piss and Lavender, junkies smelled like smoke and sweat and were grimy, some of them just didn't give a shit. Couple of times people used the changing rooms like a toilet it grim.

The worst was this overweight girl that wasn't all there, she didn't take very good care of herself. She was the kinda person to wear dresses that look like curtains designs, they were ugly. It was the middle of summer and the stock rooms were sweltering , the heat was barely tolerable and we had the windows open and a fan to cool us down while working. So we are on break and she comes in to the room to talk to the manager. She walks in front of the fan and it wafts the smell of unwashed vagina around the whole room. Me and the other guy are desperately trying not to gag and the manager just looks me in the eye and winces too. She then proceeded to sit near the fan in this small hot room, i looked at the other guy and we make excuses to leave and have a smoke break (I don't even smoke). After that one of the senior staff took her out to buy deodorant and new socks and to tactfully talk about personal hygiene. Not long after that i got a job and left that place but a couple years later I saw that same girl and still looked unkempt and dirty.

So yeah people should be told but sometimes they will not listen.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Fuck yes.

Fuck yes.

Zero tolerance.
    That sounds like OCD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Yeaaaah..that's way too much man.
    Got mysophobia or something?

It's within the realm of reason though.

Shower once when you wake up, shower once after you hit the gym, shower once before bed. Be a hot sleeper that likes to stay fit and cook for themselves. You'll be dirty enough to warrant a shower after each activity/block of time. There's plenty of reasons that could be substituted, like simply working a job that requires a sanitation shower, but I would still suggest looking in to cutting one of those showers out for water conservation if it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    It's within the realm of reason though.

Shower once when you wake up, shower once after you hit the gym, shower once before bed. Be a hot sleeper that likes to stay fit and cook for themselves. You'll be dirty enough to warrant a shower after each activity/block of time. There's plenty of reasons that could be substituted, like simply working a job that requires a sanitation shower, but I would still suggest looking in to cutting one of those showers out for water conservation if it's possible.
    Fair enough but there's a difference between "I work out so I take an extra shower" and "omfg you don't take 3 showers a day?! Disgusting!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A coworker of mine used to own a game store around here. She said during tournaments that she would take a can of air freshener and walk up and down the length of the building at regular intervals.

Being a gamer nerd, I've seen the stereotypes. Hair so greasy that on a hot day you could fry food in it, body odor you can smell from another room. It's always baffled me that these people don't notice they stink so much. I can smell my own BO, why can't they smell theirs? How fucking hard is it to bathe at least 3 times a week? You don't get THAT disgusting from going just a few days without bathing, that sort of stank takes a week or more. And then they want to all join up in one building to play games. Ugh. This is the primary reason I stopped going to game stores, I was tired of the gamer funk. (That, and I can buy stuff much cheaper online.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So we are on break and she comes in to the room to talk to the manager. She walks in front of the fan and it wafts the smell of unwashed vagina around the whole room. Me and the other guy are desperately trying not to gag and the manager just looks me in the eye and winces too. She then proceeded to sit near the fan in this small hot room, i looked at the other guy and we make excuses to leave and have a smoke break (I don't even smoke).
    OMG, I regret reading it before bed, that fishy smell is one of the worst...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    A coworker of mine used to own a game store around here. She said during tournaments that she would take a can of air freshener and walk up and down the length of the building at regular intervals.

Being a gamer nerd, I've seen the stereotypes. Hair so greasy that on a hot day you could fry food in it, body odor you can smell from another room. It's always baffled me that these people don't notice they stink so much. I can smell my own BO, why can't they smell theirs? How fucking hard is it to bathe at least 3 times a week? You don't get THAT disgusting from going just a few days without bathing, that sort of stank takes a week or more. And then they want to all join up in one building to play games. Ugh. This is the primary reason I stopped going to game stores, I was tired of the gamer funk. (That, and I can buy stuff much cheaper online.)
    My local GAME smelled of BO 50% of the time I visited