Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    They still haven't fixed the void elf(male + female) and lightforged(female)'s faces. They all share the same model with just different textures slapped ontop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Meanwhile Nightborne's belt still clips through the dress for both genders.

They only had to make it work for a single race, and couldn't even do that.
    Tbh, all belts that got something handing... clips through my nightelf. Quite annoying. Makes those belts useless for mogs, even tho they are usually the best looking ones.

Now that Lightforged set looks really dope, I dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    They still haven't fixed the void elf(male + female) and lightforged(female)'s faces. They all share the same model with just different textures slapped ontop.
    Probably because they don't consider them broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always had a problem with the MVP system on the official forums. Not saying the people who gets it doesn't deserve it, but an MVP posting in a thread almost always derails the conversation because people consider the green text to be officially Blizzard sanctioned, and thus true. Often these posts are just personal opinions, and an MVP's analysis on a subject have sometimes proven to be flat out wrong. No one is perfect, but that is the problem of the MVP system. Blizzard giving some posters more validity in an open debate, where most of the arguments put forward are based in subjective experience. That is just an invitation to create a toxic enviroment.

Believe me, if you disagree with an MVP, no matter how polite you are, people (not nessecarily the MVP) will give you shit for it, because you're either being a fanboy of Blizzard or a coorporate mouthpiece (as was the case under WoD) if you dare actually liking whatever people are ranting about on the official forums this week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    Probably because they don't consider them broken.
    They're probably hoping not enough people will notice and/or forget about it, as they did with the Nightborne faces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    please dont make a P2W Clash of Clans Ripoff Blizz...
    Why not? Clash of Clans and the newcomer Clash Royale are the two most succesful mobile games of all times.

If Blizzard does a good job I'm looking forward to a game like this in Blizz Style.
    Last edited by mmocecb49fab45; 2018-02-17 at 03:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    EU forums abandoned as usual, great.

So a mobile Warcraft IV with campaigns of the lore up to bfa or more?. Interesting

Deleted
    When i check the set for the Lightforged female i see a long tail. Why isn't it in game?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    please dont make a P2W Clash of Clans Ripoff Blizz...
    oh you know they will. blizzards entire "business strategy" since they started was 'identify popular product that people enjoy, make our own version of the same thing but better'.

i'd imagine they will identify what people hate the most of that type of game and eliminate those frustrations, similar to how they got rid of items for their moba or how they got rid of wanting to level in WoW.

Heritage Armor is it a set of armor, or a costume? What I mean is.. can I just wear the shoulders from the set?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Heritage Armor is it a set of armor, or a costume? What I mean is.. can I just wear the shoulders from the set?
    I havent finished my Voidie grind yet. But from what I've read, it is a transmog set that is race-locked to the associated race. So theoretically, yes, you can just xmog the shoulders onto another outfit of any character who is of that race, once the armor is unlocked.

If someone can confirm/refute, that would be great.

7+ Year Old Account
    God I hope it’s not a clash of clans re-skin with the Warcraft label slapped on it
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinka View Post
    When i check the set for the Lightforged female i see a long tail. Why isn't it in game?
    I saw this too and was like ....waaiiit a minute, I kinda like that. Haha

I liked the lightforged set without the red tint...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Lol of all the ridiculous things to say. It must truly suck to play the victim at every turn over imaginary slights and feel that your conservative values are being threatened even in things that are utterly unrelated to them
    Wait. What Conservative Values do I have? Please do tell. Since you seem to have far more than i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Tbh, all belts that got something handing... clips through my nightelf. Quite annoying. Makes those belts useless for mogs, even tho they are usually the best looking ones.
    This was a set specifically for Nightborne though. The fact that they didn't make a belt that didn't clip is stunningly incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinka View Post
    Wow, good eye! That's how the original Draenei female looked back in the TBC alpha...for about a week. And then someone said something about furries and they chopped their tails off and removed the animations completely. Quite a lot of us screamed bloody murder about it, but just like derpfaced chihuahua worgen females, the "furry panic" always results in an uglification of something that looked pretty cool. And likewise, Blizzard jamming their fingers in their ears and saying "nope, we can't hear you! we're not making something that a furry might like! we universally will destroy our own product in order to make a TINY group of people less likely to play our game!" (and honestly, ruining the aesthetic of various races DOESN'T STOP FURRIES FROM PLAYING, so I really don't get their freaking point. Just go to Goldshire. They're there. Blizz didn't stop SHIT.)

AAAAANYWAYS, If you look at the original art for Draenei, you'll see the females did have long whip-like tails. I personally really loved the way they looked!

And no. I'm NOT a furry. I'm just tired of Blizzard's rampant hatred of a group ruining really cool-looking races.

Also, in b4 Vulpera-nerf. They're cute, and Blizz will destroy them because OMG FURRIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Renuts View Post
    Honesty, it doesn't sound all that ridiculous to me. With all the volatility that has existed in recent months, it would not surprise me at all to see Blizzard reeling things in a bit. If not to appear to be more concerned with their community, then at least to help make their standing with the community appear more unified in the future. Let's be honest, the outrage over the most recent unpopular changes were unprecedented. Some of you will say that it was just another day on the forums, but it really was the largest backlash in World of Warcraft's history. When your MVP's are the ones taking an active role in the outrage, it just makes all of the impressionable players who are looking to others for guidance - all the more likely to join in the outrage. Even if that outrage is justified, it still leads to a lot of unnecessary hysteria. This has the effect of making the players who aren't even going to be swayed by unpopular changes, into joining in on the craze, and contributing to the discussions in an extremely counterproductive way.

I have to say that I am really impressed with how smart their PR is becoming. The way that the Allied Races completely drowned out the recent opposition and outrage - was absolutely masterful. * Release overwhelmingly unpopular changes ----> Release overwhelming popular additions = Profit from the players celebrating, and benefit from the opposition being drowned out. I'm not suggesting that the Allied Races were released just to silence people, only that Blizzard has become extremely skilled in their PR. Many people struck out on the forums - not because they wanted to start some sh*t, but because they feel like they are seeing their last hope to influence the development and direction of the game. Seriously... when I saw the Allied Races announcement, I immediately thought of how brilliantly well that Blizzard had played their hand. It surely must have the effect of discouraging people from engaging in the kinds of discussions if good PR can very effectively snuff them out.

This isn't the makings of a shady company, I'm not saying that in any way. These are simply the makings of a company that is learning how to manage their PR in the best way possible. I don't blame them for that even for a moment, it's a natural progression in business to minimize opposition and negativity. That doesn't mean people have to like it, nor does it mean that it's a good thing for the consumers.
    I'm terribly confused, what did I miss on the forums? What were people complaining about?