Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Sure. Whatever you say.

I could go ahead and point out the witness that corroborated stories, or that one accusation was made under oath, but let's face it -- there is nothing that would make you believe the women accusing "your side". Just like everyone accusing Moore was lying, etc. etc. etc.

And, in the same breath, you wonder why women don't come forward.
    I never supported Moore. Unlike many posters here, I'm not all in for political sides. I call them like I see them, and I called Moore out for being a douche bag before any of those pedo allegations even came out. Now, I did call it that the yearbook was fake, and I turned out to be right. But I never supported Moore, because pulling a gun out during a campaign speech, in order to gain 2nd amendment street cred is just weird. I supported Luther Strange, who famously told Trump he would vote for anything Trump wanted him to. We need more like him, at least until we can sort out the mess Democrats have made of Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm not a Christian even myself. The Pence thing was an obvious joke, to relate him to the Opus Dei. I don't even think Pence is Catholic, is he? You guys always miss the joke, and then run around huffing and puffing. Just relax. Pence is a ridiculous person, and that was my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote me where I said that, or made that distinction, if what you say is true.

Look, the bottom line is, this counter intelligence investigation is not going to lead to Trump being charged with a crime, or being impeached, or any of that. It's basically a conspiracy theory at this point, to think that. If Trump was guilty of crimes that could lead to impeachment, they wouldn't just sit on that info while they indict random Russians who will never see a court room. They would want the impeachment to proceed, and not leave him in power. So, your entire fantasy is just not going to happen. I'm sorry. I know you really want it. But you will never get it. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you people for real not see the joke here. Really? A literal self flagellation reference doesn't even get noticed? Jesus...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but not credibly.
    No, the bottom line is that you're wrong. Your opinions aren't based in fact. You make declarations that are flat out wrong. Here is you being wrong about what Mueller can do about Trump refusing an interview...

"Why on earth would he do that? I guarantee you Trump won't allow an interview. And there isn't a damn thing Mueller, or anyone else, can do about it."

Factually incorrect. Subpoenaing Trump is the exact damn thing he can do about it.

Here's you directly replying to someone informing you that Mueller can subpoena Trump...

"No, he can't. Mueller is not operating under the same statute as Ken Starr was. He has to make a case that there is information that only Trump has, which would negate the obvious strategy of interviewing him just to get him in a perjury trap. Trump won't be interviewed. Take it to the bank."

Yet again, you're incorrect. You then invoked Dershowitz to prove how "correct" you were, but hilariously Dershowitz's own words, and Starr's, refuted your statement. You were so sure he couldn't be subpoenaed that you told everyone to "take it to the bank". Since we went through that in real time I'll assume you don't need that highlighted.

Since you can't get basic facts correct your declarations of what will and won't happen have no weight. The less credibility you have, the more emphatic your declarations of certainty. It's great entertainment, lol.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-02-17 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    The DNC leak was absolutely done by Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0, who is almost certainly sponsored by Russian intelligence. They gave the intel to Assange, who is completely anti-Clinton
    Ugh, but it is more complex then that - Guccifer 2.0 was separate from Assange; he even had a few files doctored to include Felix Dzerzhinsky signature for easier "special services link" - something that didn't happen with Assange disclosure. And then there was third side that posted them on "DC Leaks" site - which were neither Assange nor Guiccifer too, as far as i remember those also had a few files modified.

There are way too many individual actors here for it to be just a bunch of people acting on their own; there is organization here, and given that it all benefits noted badger fellatrix Vladimir Putin, he's the prime suspect.
    Multiple organizations that don't seem to actually collaborate between themselves.

You ignore every single scrap of evidence that contradicts the bullshit you're peddling, so you don't get to complain. I'm arguing on your own terms, and I still win.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No, the bottom line is that you're wrong. Your opinions aren't based in fact. You make declarations that are flat out wrong. Here is you being wrong about what Mueller can do about Trump refusing an interview...

"Why on earth would he do that? I guarantee you Trump won't allow an interview. And there isn't a damn thing Mueller, or anyone else, can do about it."

Factually incorrect. He can subpoena Trump

Here's you directly replying to someone informing you that Mueller can subpoena Trump...

No, he can't. Mueller is not operating under the same statute as Ken Starr was. He has to make a case that there is information that only Trump has, which would negate the obvious strategy of interviewing him just to get him in a perjury trap. Trump won't be interviewed. Take it to the bank.

Yet again, you're incorrect. You then invoked Dershowitz to prove how "correct" you were, but hilariously Dershowitz's own words refuted your statement. Since we went through that in real time I'll assume you don't need that highlighted.
    Why not put up the real quote, that shows the context variance? We know why, don't we?

Why not put up the real quote, that shows the context variance? We know why, don't we?
    How are Bill Clinton and trump different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, I did call it that the yearbook was fake, and I turned out to be right.
    What? The yearbook wasn't faked. She added a note, but the original part of it was still real and confirmed that it was Moore's.

Couldn't help but notice you worded your reply very carefully that you didn't support Moore because of his other behavior but didn't touch the actual comment around his accusers -- except to make the incorrect point about the yearbook.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

Quote Originally Posted by dacien View Post
    dershowitz: My liberal friends say my trump defenses are 100 percent right, but i should also shut the f**k up
    lol

/10lols

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You voted for the rapist? That's a weird way to go.
    I voted for neither rapist. I voted for Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    This is literally a variation of "nuh-uh, you are!"
    What else can i respond with really? Especially to NYC17, who thinks "seeking to understand" = "finding ways to justify my priors"...

Uh, that is the real quote. Those are literally your quotes. Verbatim.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48907757

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48907774

I didn't think you were so oblivious to your own words you needed them linked, but there ya go.

I don't even know if I feel good laughing at this but...lol?

What? The yearbook wasn't faked. She added a note, but the original part of it was still real and confirmed that it was Moore's.

Couldn't help but notice you worded your reply very carefully that you didn't support Moore because of his other behavior but didn't touch the actual comment around his accusers -- except to make the incorrect point about the yearbook.
    Sure, ok. It doesn't make you right, to point out that only part of it was fake. The point remains, that it was obvious nobody signs a year book like that, adding the date, location, and (wrong) job title. But, like I said, I was for Strange, and I don't actually live in Alabama. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was about to go one day without a twitter storm...

Whats up with his lawyers though? Even a public defender will tell you not to go antagonizing the prosecutors, guilty or innocent.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What else can i respond with really? Especially to NYC17, who thinks "seeking to understand" = "finding ways to justify my priors"...
    You haven't been able to, in any way, shape or form, counter the facts. Your only, and I mean only, counterpoint has ever been "no, but U".

You have to meet a base standard. You can't meet it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Undermining free press at every turn. Suggesting that not applauding to his speech was treasonous. Oh, I dunno, thats just 0 seconds of thought put into this.
    By undermining you mean criticizing a press that shows a direct bias against him? You realize that Obama said the same thing about Fox right?

Also, sure Trumps comments about applause was distasteful, it's laughable to call it tyrannical. Let me know when he starts imprisoning people who refuse to clap, or wiretap journalists who disagree with his agenda (like Obama did to James Rosen).

Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Uh, that is the real quote. Those are literally your quotes. Verbatim.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48907757

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48907774

I didn't think you were so oblivious to your own words you needed them linked, but there ya go.

I don't even know if I feel good laughing at this but...lol?
    I mean, what is your point really? That I was wrong about some tertiary point, two pages ago? Ok, then. I was wrong or whatever. But I don't see how your endless arguing with me about it would be interesting to other posters. Let's stay on topic.

The reality is, Trump won't be indicted because he can't be indicted. He won't be impeached, because the GOP won't allow it. It's fantasy to think otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, ok. It doesn't make you right, to point out that only part of it was fake. The point remains, that it was obvious nobody signs a year book like that, adding the date, location, and (wrong) job title. But, like I said, I was for Strange, and I don't actually live in Alabama. /shrug
    You really can't admit when you are wrong can you?

- - - Updated - - -

I was wrong or whatever.
    Oh hey, I guess you can be pushed to grudgingly admit it once in a blue moon.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Oh wow, yeah I didn't know who it was until you sad that and I checked his posting history. That is horrifying, it is like watching Arthas turn into the LK...

Seriously Tony, come back, you gave in all the way to the hate. You used to be a rational person, now you seem like someone that is going to start hurting people.
    Well to clarify, I never threatened anyone, just said that if NK nuked their house I wouldn't care. I don't care enough about anyone here to waste the energy.

Captain N has no room to talk about anyone since he phished for information and phone harassed my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    Well to clarify, I never threatened anyone, just said that if NK nuked their house I wouldn't care. I don't care enough about anyone here to waste the energy.

Captain N has no room to talk about anyone since he phished for information and phone harassed my family.
    No, I'm pretty sure they looked like death threats to most sane people.

You really can't admit when you are wrong can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, I guess you can be pushed to grudgingly admit it once in a blue moon.
    Likewise. I'm not wrong though. Part of that yearbook was COMICALLY badly forged, and every reasonable person suspected it was forged. The fact that part of, like literally just the signature was real, doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Also, I'm done arguing this silly point with you. Moore didn't win, and I didn't vote for him anyway. My point is just that anytime you see Gloria Alred, or her daughter Lisa Bloom show up, you know there are shenanigans about to go down. Bank on it.

Likewise. I'm not wrong though. Part of that yearbook was COMICALLY badly forged, and every reasonable person suspected it was forged. The fact that part of, like literally just the signature was real, doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Also, I'm done arguing this silly point with you. Moore didn't win, and I didn't vote for him anyway. My point is just that anytime you see Gloria Alred, or her daughter Lisa Bloom show up, you know there are shenanigans about to go down. Bank on it.
    Well, what he wrote in there was real, and he's a creepy dude.