Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Syrian Army will Support Kurds against Turkey

Just heard this news and i am wtf. Turkey got permission by russia to invade into syria. Syria is supported by Russia. Kurds are supported by the USA mainly....now they collobarate against Nato Turkey comon this must be a sick joke lol.

source: http://orf.at/stories/2426927/

Good. Fuck Erdogan. The backward cunt.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Good. Fuck Erdogan. The backward cunt.
    I really hoped usa would be the one to kick erdogans ass

Deleted
    Things just keep getting better and better. *facepalm*

I wonder how long it takes before someone snaps and just presses the red button, removing 90% of the world's problems.

And yeah, fuck Erdogan too.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-02-18 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Things just keep getting better and better.

I wonder how long it takes before someone just presses the red button and removes 90% of the world's problems.

Nah dont make it like that, the Middle East is actually super pretty and I'd love to see it. Just get rid of the Muslim bit.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

I wonder how long it takes before someone just presses the red button and removes 90% of the world's problems.

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/240/014/3a7.jpg[img]
    Did not take long for the crazies to show up.

Nah dont make it like that, the [b]Middle East is actually super pretty[b] and I'd love to see it. Just get rid of the Muslim bit.
    I wouldn't call the Middle East pretty, maybe the forested parts of Israel and the mountainous Kurdistan region. Unless you mean people, then yeah, plenty of attractive Middle Eastern people.

The problem will solve itself in a few years when oil becomes useless.

Also, I would personally laugh at a video of Erdogan getting killed (or stomped in the balls by a bull) but lets not forget what happened to the region when all the other dictators and borderline dictators were removed. It did not exactly improve the lives of the people living there or the rest of the world. I am not defending them, just saying that drastic and sudden change almost never works out the way you think it will.

Deleted
    Well this means that turkey was for some easy cheesy Kurd bashing...now the go against a regular army supported by russia.

Honestly i don't think we get to see peace in middle east in our life time or few generation after us . As long as there is natural resources to exploit and countries willing to throw gasoline on old hatred and war that exist in region we can not have peace .

in these fourms its totally fine to wish for mass killing of people unless they are European or north Americans
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Honestly i don't think we get to see peace in middle east in our life time or few generation after us . As long as there is natural resources to exploit and countries willing to throw gasoline on old hatred and war that exist in region we can not have peace .
    We'll never see peace in the middle east. There hasn't been for over a thousand years. The problem will always be either oil or religion.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

We'll never see peace in the middle east. There hasn't been for over a thousand years. The problem will always be either oil or religion.
    Well finger crossed for both running out eventually . Sadly not in our life time.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I wouldn't call the Middle East pretty, maybe the forested parts of Israel and the mountainous Kurdistan region. Unless you mean people, then yeah, plenty of attractive Middle Eastern people.
    Then clearly you need to see more pictures of the landscape.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    The problem will solve itself in a few years when oil becomes useless.

Also, I would personally laugh at a video of Erdogan getting killed (or stomped in the balls by a bull) but lets not forget what happened to the region when all the other dictators and borderline dictators were removed. It did not exactly improve the lives of the people living there or the rest of the world. I am not defending them, just saying that drastic and sudden change almost never works out the way you think it will.
    Turkey is slightly more civilized than its south-eastern neighbors though, so a change of leadership wouldn't necessarily lead into complete chaos -- unless the replacement is even crazier than Erdogan.

Then again, the fact that people vote for someone like Erdogan isn't exactly telling anything good about the people in general.

Get rid of the rest in the middle and you're good to go. Remove Russia too

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    in these fourms its totally fine to wish for mass killing of people unless they are European or north Americans
    Yea, this is shithole.

Deleted
    Not sure about the truth in this claim.

the SAA have been allowing kurds to pass through thier lines to Afrin but haven't see any signs of direct involvement.

Whats actually crazy and happening today is the US backed SDF have infiltrated Turkey : Seven Turkish troops killed, many others wounded in the action against the operation command of so-called olive branch operation inside Kirikhan district of Hatay, Turkey.
    "Our forces carried out a specific military operation against the invaders and their operation desk in Qara Xaneh township in the Turkish state of Hatay, killing 7 terrorists including Turkish soldiers, in addition to a large number of wounded. Therefore, our forces call on civilians to stay away from the military points of the Turkish invasion army and Daesh/ Al-Nusra points, because all of the military points are legitimate targets for our forces"

Guess Turkeys Ottaman slap is limp wristed.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Get rid of the rest in the middle and you're good to go. Remove Russia too
    Removing anything before USA in the first place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Not sure about the truth in this claim.

the SAA have been allowing kurds to pass through thier lines to Afrin but haven't see any signs of direct involvement.

Whats actually crazy and happening today is the US backed SDF have infiltrated Turkey : Seven Turkish troops killed, many others wounded in the action against the operation command of so-called olive branch operation inside Kirikhan district of Hatay, Turkey.
    "Our forces carried out a specific military operation against the invaders and their operation desk in Qara Xaneh township in the Turkish state of Hatay, killing 7 terrorists including Turkish soldiers, in addition to a large number of wounded. Therefore, our forces call on civilians to stay away from the military points of the Turkish invasion army and Daesh/ Al-Nusra points, because all of the military points are legitimate targets for our forces"

Guess Turkeys Ottaman slap is limp wristed.
    It lies on the hand because turkey is fighting along the free syrian army that is against assads regime, now syria backups the kurds.

I am just fascinated how fast multiple partys choose theyre allys despite the fact they are involved with other parties that cant stand the other ones. sry bad english here,

This i found due some research but its like 4 days old:

13.02 Syria calls on Kurds, Arabs to unite against Turkey – report
    Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mikdad said the Kurds and Arabs should unite against Turkey’s military operation in the region of Afrin.
    “Afrin is an integral party of the Syrian Arab Republic,” Deputy Minister Fayssal Mikdad said on Wednesday, the pro-Kurdish Rudaw news website reported, citing a statement from Syria’s state-run SANA news agency.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2018-02-17 at 10:08 PM.