Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I mean, what is your point really? That I was wrong about some tertiary point, two pages ago? Ok, then. I was wrong or whatever. But I don't see how your endless arguing with me about it would be interesting to other posters. Let's stay on topic.

The reality is, Trump won't be indicted because he can't be indicted. He won't be impeached, because the GOP won't allow it. It's fantasy to think otherwise.
    The matter was settled. You asked me to show you where you said what you said. I showed you. After seeing it, you ridiculously tried to allude to me not showing what was really said. So I showed you how it was actually what you really said. Now because you have nowhere to hide from your wrongness, you want to play the "why are you so mean to me" game.

You made statements that were wrong. You invoked renowned legal professionals in order to bolster your claims. You just had no idea that those same people made statements that directly refuted your claims. This is on topic because it shows, quite clearly, that you are capable of completely fabricating things to try and make your argument worthwhile, when it has no merit.

So, the reality is you aren't an honest broker. When that is shown to you, you then decide to move on to a completely different subject while trying to dismiss you being absolutely wrong as "not interesting" to other posters.

I can assure you that other posters find people being dishonest and wrong, and it being proven, to be very interesting. Nice try though.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-02-17 at 09:55 PM.

If Trump was guilty of crimes that could lead to impeachment, they wouldn't just sit on that info while they indict random Russians who will never see a court room. They would want the impeachment to proceed, and not leave him in power.
    That's... not how this works at all.

"They" aren't trying to get Trump. The Mueller team is trying to figure out if there were crimes related to the Russian influence in the 2016 election.

They don't have some smoking gun on Trump or his close advisors, but neither did the Watergate investigators at first.
    The indictments we are seeing, including the Russians yesterday, are meant to connect the dots to see how high the criminality goes. We don't even know all the dots; we didn't see yesterday's coming (or the guy in California, or Papadopolous).

If Mueller's team thinks there is a connection between the Russian influence campaign, they are going to indict those guys first and use it as leverage on people who he knows were in communication with them. Smoking guns won't arrive until he works that leverage up the chain, which we won't even see until it's made public.

Example: We know he's putting additional pressure on Manafort, the Trump campaign manager who was in charge when the Republican platform was mysteriously altered to be more Russia-friendly in summer 2016.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    By undermining you mean criticizing a press that shows a direct bias against him? You realize that Obama said the same thing about Fox right?

Also, sure Trumps comments about applause was distasteful, it's laughable to call it tyrannical. Let me know when he starts imprisoning people who refuse to clap, or wiretap journalists who disagree with his agenda (like Obama did to James Rosen).

Come on man.
    calling people not clapping for you treason-is is very much tyrannical, and there is a difference between openly question a "news" organization because they spread plantly wrong information/gossip and calling actual news organization "fake news" because they quote you word for word .

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    The above is debatable, but even I'll admit he had one or two heartbeat moments...

What's even more terrifying is how Tony changed his profile to a) a hand burning communist symbol, b) Lists "burning heretics" as a pastime, and c) is now listing "Inquisitioning" as his occupation.

This is seriously batshit insane stuff. Tony, A former US Military man who brags about killing people durring war and threatens people on forums - believing in some mythical communist uprising, is now changing his entire profile listing how he wants to "Burn Heretics" and act as some Inquisition hunting "communists"!? o_O
    Well, forcibly removing communists from fixed rotary wing aircraft is a good thing, but I digress.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-02-17 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    That's... not how this works at all.

"They" aren't trying to get Trump. The Mueller team is trying to figure out if there were crimes related to the Russian influence in the 2016 election.

They don't have some smoking gun on Trump or his close advisors, but neither did the Watergate investigators at first.
    The indictments we are seeing, including the Russians yesterday, are meant to connect the dots to see how high the criminality goes. We don't even know all the dots; we didn't see yesterday's coming (or the guy in California, or Papadopolous).

If Mueller's team thinks there is a connection between the Russian influence campaign, they are going to indict those guys first and use it as leverage on people who he knows were in communication with them. Smoking guns won't arrive until he works that leverage up the chain, which we won't even see until it's made public.

Example: We know he's putting additional pressure on Manafort, the Trump campaign manager who was in charge when the Republican platform was mysteriously altered to be more Russia-friendly in summer 2016.
    If Mueller had evidence of a crime committed by Trump, I assure you he would not just sit back and let Trump be president while he idly investigates random Russians. Get serious.

Well, forcibly removing communists from fixed rotary wing aircraft is a good thing, but I digress.
    There you are making more death threats. You lost your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The matter was settled. You asked me to show you where you said what you said. I showed you. After seeing it, you ridiculously tried to allude to me not showing what was really said. So I showed you how it was actually what you really said. Now because you have nowhere to hide from your wrongness, you want to play the "why are you so mean to me" game.

You made statements that were wrong. You invoked renowned legal professionals in order to bolster your claims. You just had no idea that those same people made statements that directly refuted your claims. This is on topic because it shows, quite clearly, that you are capable of completely fabricating things to try and make your argument worthwhile, when it has no merit.

So, the reality is you aren't an honest broker. When that is shown to you, you then decide to move on to a completely different subject while trying to dismiss you being absolutely wrong as "not interesting" to other posters.

I can assure you that other posters find people being dishonest and wrong, and it being proven, to be very interesting. Nice try though.
    So, even when I admit I was wrong about your tiny fact, you still post a huge diatribe and argue with me more about it. Take the win, friend. And then move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance you could just not with the advocating violence?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

So, even when I admit I was wrong about your tiny fact, you still post a huge diatribe and argue with me more about it. Take the win, friend. And then move on.
    Again, you approached this whole discussion dishonestly. It's not about a win or loss. It's about accuracy. The matter was settled and you rekindled it. You admitting you were wrong was merely a formality. The writing was on the wall and your acceptance wasn't required.

However, if explaining things to you, after you ask to have them explained, is a considered a diatribe in your world then I would caution you to stay away from posts like this Tijuana person's. They'd be considered completely off the rails in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    calling people not clapping for you treason-is is very much tyrannical, and there is a difference between openly question a "news" organization because they spread plantly wrong information/gossip and calling actual news organization "fake news" because they quote you word for word .
    Hey, remember that time Joe Biden called Republicans "terrorists" over a debt-limit deal? What about that time Governor Cuomo of New York said that supporting the GOP Tax Plan was "treasonous"? How about that time Cory Booker said releasing the Nunes memo would be treasonous?

I don't usually indulge in whataboutism, but it's worthwhile in this case to highlight that Trump's not alone in using this kind of rhetoric.

By undermining you mean criticizing a press that shows a direct bias against him? You realize that Obama said the same thing about Fox right?

Also, sure Trumps comments about applause was distasteful, it's laughable to call it tyrannical. Let me know when he starts imprisoning people who refuse to clap, or wiretap journalists who disagree with his agenda (like Obama did to James Rosen).

Come on man.
    Yea of course its laughable to cal it tyrannical. Thats not how the slow erosion of rights works at all is it? I mean, Mugabe was a hero of the people for the longest time and slowly slowly he started putting thoughts into peoples heads that maybe his opponents should be locked up or shot or whatever. I'm not seeing any parallels with Trump here at all. I'm not seeing the weakening of institutions meant to protect the American people, no siree, not at all.

Opening your fucking eyes or take Trumps cock out of your mouth so you can see unimpeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Hey, remember that time Joe Biden called Republicans "terrorists" over a debt-limit deal? What about that time Governor Cuomo of New York said that supporting the GOP Tax Plan was "treasonous"? How about that time Cory Booker said releasing the Nunes memo would be treasonous?

I don't usually indulge in whataboutism, but it's worthwhile in this case to highlight that Trump's not alone in using this kind of rhetoric.
    You...don't usually engage in whataboutism?

You said that seriously?

its not about a single "oopsie" its you ONCE AGAIN shown to be anything but honest or correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    IDK dude, making a headline story about the AUDACITY!! that Trump would dare to eat 2 scoops

10+ Year Old Account
    If the indictments have nothing to do with Trump then why is spending so much time and energy on Twitter trying to deflect?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Again, you approached this whole discussion dishonestly. It's not about a win or loss. It's about accuracy. The matter was settled and you rekindled it. You admitting you were wrong was merely a formality. The writing was on the wall and your acceptance wasn't required.

However, if explaining things to you, after you ask to have them explained, is a considered a diatribe in your world then I would caution you to stay away from posts like this Tijuana person's. They'd be considered completely off the rails in your world.
    I'm sorry but, with all due respect, every one of your posts is just super vitriolic, argumentative, and rude. I'm going to have to stop paying them any attention, if you persist in this manner.

The bottom line here, as everyone knows, deep down inside, is that Trump obviously will not be impeached, or jailed, or any other fantasy of Democrats. You have had almost two years now, of MILLIONS of dollars being spent, to try and pin him with some unknown crime, and nothing has ever come of it. Not one single shred of evidence, implicating Trump, has been found thus far. It's getting to be time to accept the reality that, this douche bag just won. He didn't cheat. People really truly just voted for him because they thought a foul mouthed reality star, with no political experience, was a better candidate than Hillary Clinton. The best candidate the left ever had, as she was called, lost to the biggest asshole to ever run for office. Your best got beat by the worst ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post

you don't indulge in whataboutisms? hahaha grade A comedy.

but "acted like terrorists" is also not the same as flat out throwing out "treason" label. Further more compare the situations, the "freedom" caucus literally holding the government's budget hostage vs not "kissing the ring" during a speech.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but, with all due respect, every one of your posts is just super vitriolic, argumentative, and rude. I'm going to have to stop paying them any attention, if you persist in this manner.

The bottom line here, as everyone knows, deep down inside, is that Trump obviously will not be impeached, or jailed, or any other fantasy of Democrats. You have had almost two years now, of MILLIONS of dollars being spent, to try and pin him with some unknown crime, and nothing has ever come of it. Not one single shred of evidence, implicating Trump, has been found thus far. It's getting to be time to accept the reality that, this douche bag just won. He didn't cheat. People really truly just voted for him because they thought a foul mouthed reality star, with no political experience, was a better candidate than Hillary Clinton. The best candidate the left ever had, as she was called, lost to the biggest asshole to ever run for office. Your best got beat by the worst ever.
    I do love that moving goal post you use.

No one is questioning the electoral collage victory, how ever the money trail leading from Trump's camp to Russia is self evident at this point, was Trump actual hand in the Russian cookie jaw in an illegal manor (we already know he had many! huge! big! financial connections with Russia) that remains to be seen, but the Domino's are crashing and you honestly think its just going to stop half way up the ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Poor Tony. So angry that he’s got more in common with Putin, and others who would resurrect the USSR, than the American citizens he despises so much.
    reported for flaming.

IDK dude, making a headline story about the AUDACITY!! that Trump would dare to eat 2 scoops
    negative but accurate is not fake news

also fox's "latte salute" ring a bell?

reported for flaming.
    Interests: burning heretics
    What kind of flaming are we talking, your new profile info worries me. /s