Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    in these fourms its totally fine to wish for mass killing of people unless they are European or north Americans
    You're only allowed to post once every few months and this is the thread you waste it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Things just keep getting better and better. *facepalm*

I wonder how long it takes before someone snaps and just presses the red button, removing 90% of the world's problems.

And yeah, fuck Erdogan too.

Large swaths of Africa are starting to get the same influences as the middle east.

Chunks of paramilitary groups pledging allegiance to isis and what not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    It lies on the hand because turkey is fighting along the free syrian army that is against assads regime, now syria backups the kurds.

This i found due some research but its like 4 days old:

13.02 Syria calls on Kurds, Arabs to unite against Turkey – report
    Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mikdad said the Kurds and Arabs should unite against Turkey’s military operation in the region of Afrin.
    “Afrin is an integral party of the Syrian Arab Republic,” Deputy Minister Fayssal Mikdad said on Wednesday, the pro-Kurdish Rudaw news website reported, citing a statement from Syria’s state-run SANA news agency.
    This is what i've found looking :

https://twitter.com/hxhassan/status/964898917522567170

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Removing anything before USA in the first place?
    I got family and friends there. I gotta get them out first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This is what i've found looking :

https://twitter.com/hxhassan/status/964898917522567170

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Large swaths of Africa are starting to get the same influences as the middle east.

True. However, the crater area is the initial source of most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post

And south east asia.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Just heard this news and i am wtf. Turkey got permission by russia to invade into syria. Syria is supported by Russia. Kurds are supported by the USA mainly....now they collobarate against Nato Turkey comon this must be a sick joke lol.

source: http://orf.at/stories/2426927/
    It's not that farfetched. Both were fighting IS, now both are fighting the turkish retard. Few darlings in that region, but there's bad and there's considerably worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    True. However, the crater area is the initial source of most of it.
    Is it so fun to be a sociopath that you start to discuss genocide on a public forum?

Just heard this news and i am wtf. Turkey got permission by russia to invade into syria. Syria is supported by Russia. Kurds are supported by the USA mainly....now they collobarate against Nato Turkey comon this must be a sick joke lol.

source: http://orf.at/stories/2426927/
    I'm Swedish and I'd fight for the Assad government if I lived in Syria, under his rule, sunnis, shia, christian, alawite, jazidis, satanists, and pagans were all living in peace UNTIL the USA gave money and weapons to the sunni extremists that entered Syria from Libya and Saudi arabia.

If Assad falls, Syria will never become a democracy just like Libya, it will be a permanently destroyed culture that can ONLY turn into an islamic state as the only faction that will always be ready to fight to the death are the sunni extremist rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    in these fourms its totally fine to wish for mass killing of people unless they are European or north Americans
    It has nothing to do with anyone's race or national origin, and everything to do with their chosen..."philosophy", which is antithetical to modern liberal democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    It has nothing to do with anyone's race or national origin, and everything to do with their chosen..."philosophy", which is antithetical to modern liberal democracy.
    Whatever justifies commiting genocide upon a whole region to you.
    Just so you know, nuking the whole region gets rid of anybody in it, that includes non-muslims and non-extremist muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    The problem will solve itself in a few years when oil becomes useless.
    this too, 100%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Is it so fun to be a sociopath that you start to discuss genocide on a public forum?
    I'm actually thinking that the account creation process should include a test to determine whether or not a person possesses the physiological and psychological means necessary to detect and understand sarcasm and other forms of humor.

It lies on the hand because turkey is fighting along the free syrian army that is against assads regime, now syria backups the kurds.
    The thing is that this Kurd/Turkish conflict has basically split the FSA into two which before were allied in a way that they wouldn't fight each other but focus on Assad's forces. Are now fighting each other along side the Turkish forces for the more islamic groups. While the secular groups have set themselves firmly on the side of the Kurdish groups.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this just keeps getting better and better.

So Turkey, a NATO member and the gate keeper into the Black Sea, is waging a war against Kurds that are backed by America and now Syrians backed by Russia. Oh and that's on top of the war that almost started between Israel and Syria because of that F-16 incident and also on top of that slaughter of Russian mercenaries that America engaged in the east.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I wouldn't call the Middle East pretty, maybe the forested parts of Israel and the mountainous Kurdistan region. Unless you mean people, then yeah, plenty of attractive Middle Eastern people.
    i find the middle east to be gorgeous. would love to live there, if islam wasn't around anymore.

anyway. i believe the syrian government should do whatever it takes to keep hold of its country. i just hope that the US elects a leader that won't be swayed by the neocon shadow government next election.

Assad is trying to strike a deal with Kurds about completely disarming them, not helping them against Turkey. They will not fight against Turkey for Kurds. It is highly unlikely that Turkey will continue the operation, if YPG is completely disarmed or kicked from Afrin. It would be a success.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-02-18 at 07:44 AM.

God this forum is so funny. Fir you terrorism is okay as long as it is not islamic. All Turkey do is fucking the shit out of terrorists in the regionwhich happens to be mostly kurdish, but also some mercs. Assad is not supporting anyfuckers, he's just letting them to go afrin because the more goes there, the less he has to deal to get the oil areas. You all fuckers support a terrorist organization that is killing civilians, officers for 40 years. Hope you got bombed into pieces for your support. Just like the one in the video below. They bomb Turkish vilages in the border, then get fucked. See you in hell terrorist lover fuckheads.

https://twitter.com/anadoluajansi/st...57609347702784

Screw Erdogan, dictator twat.