Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you mean like the alliance and their slave nazi camps where orcs had to fight for humans amusement?
    The Forsaken ran those in life m8. Go blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I thought you guys changed the motto to "Victory or Run away so we don't die" after the Broken Shore?
    Top kek . Both in broken shore and Undercity siege coming in BFA .

Who cares!? Lore lol! Just click "accept" and "complete quest"... without knowing it you are capped and the endgame can begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender View Post
    I'll throw an extra torch just for you OP, and yell out "this one is for Nicola87" as I do it.
    Hahahaha, this made me laugh.

Poor OP.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    That's it.

I have read that the horde is going to burn Teldrassil. I m not interested if the Alliance struck first Undercity or attacked in Silithus..if Sylvanas or any goblin fools is going to burn Teldrassil i will not partecipate.

Yes, i prefer to froze my character instead of doing this. War is a thing, mass murdering people or destroy our world is another. I don t know how blizzard would do this but i must admit, for the first time i m reallly worried about where the horde is going... yes Garrosh was also a very grim moment in our history but i hoped that after him the horde would have return to his "way of honor"

Sylvanas as our warchief is ofc a time-bomb...like every forsaken. I know they have suffered a lot and they are fighting constantly for survival but their methods has always been.."extreme" at least..

Really watching how blizzard will manage this..
    Burning Teldrassil doesn't mean mass murder nor does it mean destroying our world, so not sure where you're getting that.

Teldrassil is not Nordrassil and even that was destroyed during Legion(not completely)

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't mind burning teldrassil and killing some elves, i just want a reason to do it, like we had in cata.

now we had lies some bullcrap excuses and call it done, when they keep forcing sylvanas, while all the horde is backing up her, when everyone was against Garrosh

Frustrate me when they are bringing up the same MOP plot (but with a different end probably), frustrate me when they just want make those storylines of intrigues, internal quarrels, divisions, only in the horde, while the alliance since their beginning is the same, strong, with all his morals and values intact

they had a change to swap things,with vol'jin and a new alliance leader, but no, every expansion they kill the horde a bit more and make look less like Horde, and we need to hear "horda bias!11!" each time, LUL

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Because the Horde has a history of brutally slaughtering civilian populations? Just look what they did to the Silverwind Refuge, Gilneas, Shattrath, or the Theramore prisoners, the civilians who tried to flee from Hillsbrad to Arathi, the civilians of Stormwind who couldn't flee.

Night Elves -might- offer to surrender, but the Forsaken, Orcs, and Trolls aren't the type to take surrenders. The Horde has never occupied Alliance territory without killing every inhabitant they got their hands on.
    Yeah... no.

Gilneas is, perhaps, the finest example of just how wrong you are: Rather than spend all of her time and plague destroying Gilneas utterly, Sylvanas took a hostage and ransomed her safety for the Surrender of Gilneas. Then allowed Genn and his followers to leave. Shortly thereafter she was shot in the head, but... yeah. Even the corpse-eating undead-making plague-using Forsaken are willing to accept surrender. And it was Sylvanas -herself- who pushed to end the hostilities by forcing said surrender.

The Honorable Orcs and the Peace Loving Tauren would be similarly willing to accept a surrender.

So yeah. You're just flatly wrong, here.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Yea, I never understood why people placed blame solely on Garrosh for the actions of the Horde in Mists. There's hundreds, if not thousands, of goblins and orcs that made Garrosh's actions possible (and a select few other NPCs of other races). It's the same thing with Hitler, he wasn't the guy that actually did all the atrocities, the people following him did.

Even if Sylvanas ends up as a boss for her crimes, what are we going to do with whoever threw the match on Teldrassil? We don't know exactly what the Alliance did or how bad it was, so how "justified" was the burning? No one public knows the exact details, Alliance attacking first and how they attack is still part of the story not yet released.
    I think you'll find most of those that helped Garrosh without rejecting him in the SoO raid...

And yes, the Alliance already did attack first by killing Goblins without due cause or understanding as part of the story already released.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Yeah... no.

Gilneas is, perhaps, the finest example of just how wrong you are: Rather than spend all of her time and plague destroying Gilneas utterly, Sylvanas took a hostage and ransomed her safety for the Surrender of Gilneas. Then allowed Genn and his followers to leave. Shortly thereafter she was shot in the head, but... yeah. Even the corpse-eating undead-making plague-using Forsaken are willing to accept surrender. And it was Sylvanas -herself- who pushed to end the hostilities by forcing said surrender.

The Honorable Orcs and the Peace Loving Tauren would be similarly willing to accept a surrender.

So yeah. You're just flatly wrong, here.
    She only did that when she'd been forced out. When the Forsaken had occupied Gilneas, they were killing anyone they could get their hands on.

Honorable orcs? Before the day is out they would be tossing mutilated Priestesses from the branches of Teldrassil.

Hundreds of thousands.
    there's not hundreds of thousands living in Teldrassil -.- A few thousand at MOST.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2018-02-17 at 11:54 PM.

You'll burn that tree and you'll like it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    That's it.

I have read that the horde is going to burn Teldrassil. I m not interested if the Alliance struck first Undercity or attacked in Silithus..if Sylvanas or any goblin fools is going to burn Teldrassil i will not partecipate.

Yes, i prefer to froze my character instead of doing this. War is a thing, mass murdering people or destroy our world is another. I don t know how blizzard would do this but i must admit, for the first time i m reallly worried about where the horde is going... yes Garrosh was also a very grim moment in our history but i hoped that after him the horde would have return to his "way of honor"

Sylvanas as our warchief is ofc a time-bomb...like every forsaken. I know they have suffered a lot and they are fighting constantly for survival but their methods has always been.."extreme" at least..

Really watching how blizzard will manage this..

I feel the same way. I've been horde since Vanilla and I'm really uneasy if this is the direction they are taking.
    If the entire Garrosh history hadn't occurred then having one mad/nasty leader would be a little easier.
    Just hope there's a massive segment people don't know about yet. because not only does it feel lazy
    but a total waste of one of the strongest characters WOW's got.

anduin is a joke at the moment, Its like they copied a boyband member, he's got as much depth
    as a piece of paper. the Cinematic intro is one of the best but we are already seeing that's not making sense
    with what's coming out with other key players.. "for the horde" grabbing a flag then running off to speak to
    the boy king. Yet all this happened AFTER Teldrassil

5+ Year Old Account
    She only did that when she'd been forced out. When the Forsaken had occupied Gilneas, they were killing anyone they could get their hands on.

Honorable orcs? Before the day is out they would be tossing mutilated Priestesses from the branches of Teldrassil.
    Yeah, she only did that when it was the best option available to secure her goal. Accepting the Nelf surrender is the best way to achieve this goal.

Tell me: if she hits Teldrassil with the Azerite equivalent of a Theramore Manabomb, can she ever hope to survive the Azerite Bomb response that destroys whatever location she happens to be in?

No? Ain't her survival the whole core of her character? Why would she paint such a massive "Murder Me" sign on her forehead? If she genocides the Nelves, the Alliance won't stop 'til it has her head. Plus her ruling council has already put her on notice that they'll wreck her shit if she steps out of line. Do you think Saurfang would pat her on the back while roasting a nelf baby on a stick like they were a marshmallow?

It makes no sense based on any of the Horde Lore characters to be cool with this. Yet Baine and Saurfang fight alongside her at Lordaeron?

Something's up. And it doesn't smell like Nelfsmores.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I will noy miss the chance to burn it down myself.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You're going to smoke the tree and like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you mean like the alliance and their slave nazi camps where orcs had to fight for humans amusement?
    Lordaeron humans ran that. They're called the Forsaken now.

Oops.

Perhaps you'd be better served playing on the side where people desperate to uphold an image of "being good" flock to?

so marshmallows and hot dogs anyone?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

am i the only person hoping this is just an excuse to make a new teldrassil?

go look at that city, its antiquated. it desperately needs an update.

what if, after it burns, they use night elf magic to regrow their home? and this time it isn't a disorganized mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Just embrace the monster ffs!! you play horde, that faction is literally made up of monsters.
    *Monsters with elven overlords.