Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Darkfall New Dawn - Review & Discussion

Title: Darkfall New Dawn
    Developer: Ub3rgames
    Genre: FPS-MMORPG
    Model: Sub

Hey guys just throwing this out here as i've been playing it for a few weeks now and it's a fairly decent game so far! Worth checking it out if you're looking for a fairly 'unique' MMO.
    Last edited by mmoce45eaf3464; 2018-02-18 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ow god emperor not you again..... M8... we haven't forgotten how you tried to promote this game last time so for the love of the god emperor of mankind... Don't do this again

No Tusk Club.

Still shilling Kail?

Not this guy again...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Oh and had a friend play it. Said that it's not worth the sub and the model should not have been sub for the quality of this game. Plus the community is just as toxic as the original Darkfalls apparently.

Although even I knew that it wasn't worth the sub just by taking 2 looks at the game pre release.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-02-17 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    before our....... gracious host responds... lets make sure we remind him of the rules

uh hum....

Only one topic per game
    It can get really messy if the board has 5 different Runescape threads. Use the search tool and post in an existing topic if you wan't to add something, rather than making a new one. There is a handy directory of Megathreads here.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, that looks absolutely terrible. It looks like something that came out alongside the original EQ...and you want people to PAY for that?

I really wish the MMO genre would just hurry up and die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Ya know that a game is in trouble when fans desperately insist on advertising it over and over around in every online forum they can find….

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...light=darkfall
    http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index...reboot.119808/
    https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php...-MMORPG-Reboot
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index...N-2018-Reboot/

....Zzzzzzzz.
    Don't worry we'll get told to "move along" for being critical any second now.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    God, that looks absolutely terrible. It looks like something that came out alongside the original EQ...and you want people to PAY for that?

I really wish the MMO genre would just hurry up and die.
    Nothing wrong with the genre...they just don't make the games right.
    This one in particular looks to be about 16 years late for the party.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Nothing wrong with the genre...they just don't make the games right.
    This one in particular looks to be about 16 years late for the party.
    Funny enough though if you ask the majority of people who've put some time into Darkfall (And this version DND) they'll all say it's pretty ahead of the curve still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kail11 View Post
    Funny enough though if you ask the majority of people who've put some time into Darkfall (And this version DND) they'll all say it's pretty ahead of the curve still.
    if it was ahead of the curve then it would be ahead of the curve

fact is, it isn't
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    if it was ahead of the curve then it would be ahead of the curve

fact is, it isn't
    No hang about a sec OP is right to be fair.

It is ahead of the curve... for 2001 standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kail11 View Post
    Funny enough shills like you tend to make up stuff just to advertise their shit on boards. The game already failed miserably once.
    Ahead of the curve? Gameplay oudated, graphics outdated, animations oudated. Community consists of mental instable persons like you that go to over 10 boards to advertise their bad game instead of just moving along. There is literally no reason to play this game.

Just give up, nobody here will leave you alone to promote your garbage with lies.

Didnt this game died already?

looks sweet are they releasing this for the atari 2600?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Didnt this game died already?
    "Development" of the "new" Darkfall is probably funded by donations from awesome people like Kail. Nothing hints to any serious investments from legit sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    Funny enough shills like you tend to make up stuff just to advertise their shit on boards. The game already failed miserably once.
    Ahead of the curve? Gameplay oudated, graphics outdated, animations oudated. Community consists of mental instable persons like you that go to over 10 boards to advertise their bad game instead of just moving along. There is literally no reason to play this game.

Just give up, nobody here will leave you alone to promote your garbage with lies.
    Lies? I, like many others, play this game and enjoy it and are able to explain why. I've played many variations of MMO's and this is one of the most in-depth i've played even now. Making a thread about it isn't a crime much like other 'megathreads' on this board which serve the exact same purpose as this one does. I speak from personal experience playing and enjoying the game, not fulfilling a rhetoric.

Mentally unstable is most definitely a projection of, i guess, your own situation and others like you that feel the need to attack any thread diverting from 'the bubble'. The less narrow minded and those more mentally sound figure out that they don't need to take a shit on everything that doesn't appeal to them.

If the game really has many players (everyone knows the truth) why do you even feel the need to go on a crusade to advertise this "game" on every major forum? This is nothing a normal person does. You have an agenda that is all. Just feel special with your little crowd and "ahead of the curve" game and be happy with it or are donations to keep the game alive getting less?

Holy shit, this looks like a poor's man Rift LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't worry we'll get told to "move along" for being critical any second now.
    Why are you guys being dicks to this person? I don't get the history.