Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You're going to smoke the tree and like it.
    Are you saying the sap has psychedelic properties when heated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Are you saying the sap has psychedelic properties when heated?
    *Sylvanas gets the entire Horde stoned.*
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHopper View Post
    am i the only person hoping this is just an excuse to make a new teldrassil?

go look at that city, its antiquated. it desperately needs an update.

what if, after it burns, they use night elf magic to regrow their home? and this time it isn't a disorganized mess.
    I hope NE get a new and improved tree and UD get a new city with Brill-esque architecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    so marshmallows and hot dogs anyone?
    I'll bring the popcorn, and harvest the salt from the tears of the Alliance
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    As an Orc warrior who killed every ally I came across in MoP, I still had to raid my own city and beat Garrosh

I don't care if you're even a druid, you're burning that tree whether you want to or not

- - - Updated - - -

haven't been to see it in forever, but in game it looks like a tree stump due to limitations. Hopefully we get a in game cinematic that uses an actual tree but it's gonna be weird if they stick with the stump.
    WoW. If this is what it looks like in game then its probably not like the official Artwork of Tree for the upcoming Novel for BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game always had too many cities IMO soooooo.......

Skip to 3:10!

It's likely going to be part of the intro quest content in BFA so if you plan on playing Horde you're going to be doing it regardless.

Whether or not you protest a fictional act of arson is irrelevant when you consider that Blizzard will dictate what you do quest wise to some extent.

It's nice that you have some false moral high ground @OP but TBH it's a videogame and you should just get over yourself and do the quests as Blizzard intends.

Or don't, honestly it's your sub. If you wanna spend $15 to be a wet blanket by all means, it's what a lot of other MMOC posters seem to be doing so why not join in.

The datamining implies the horde wish to capture Teldrassil, not burn it. I however expect the horde to burn it likely via the desolate council.

Deleted
    Blizzard also made me kill the best warchief in warcraft.
    So they are not interested in player opinion so pretty useless to say anything about where the story is going.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Blizzard also made me kill the best warchief in warcraft.
    So they are not interested in player opinion so pretty useless to say anything about where the story is going.
    and they will not make kill the worst one, cause muh redemption arc

yeah they are not interest in players opinions, just mess with the horde, cause horde bias
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-18 at 06:57 AM.

its a game nerd relax

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Derpa derpa derpa... derpa derpa cause horde bias derpa derpa derpa
    Yeah being made to raid our own city and kill our own npcs... horde bias... gosh darn, if only blizzard cared about the alliance we could actually could raid stormwind and kill some of their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHopper View Post
    am i the only person hoping this is just an excuse to make a new teldrassil?

go look at that city, its antiquated. it desperately needs an update.

what if, after it burns, they use night elf magic to regrow their home? and this time it isn't a disorganized mess.
    Or they'll just reskin the stump of a tree it is now, just charred and burning like the top of it was burnt off entirely, or have a part of it sticking out of the sea after its done, like the world tree in the Grizzy Hills.

Cause the "real tree" would probably be way too tall for the game design given how "short" Hyjal's world tree is comparted to the vast width of Tedrassil, which is less than 20 years old now. It was planted after Warcraft III...right?
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-02-18 at 06:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Yeah being made to raid our own city and kill our own npcs... horde bias... gosh darn, if only blizzard cared about the alliance we could actually could raid stormwind and kill some of their characters.
    yeah, but why i said derpa

10+ Year Old Account
    i will try and get inside Blizzard's head.
    what i think is going on is:

Our lord and saviour the great weeb queen Sylvanas needs to be warchief because reasons.
    Let's kill Vol'jin.
    But Blizzard always tried to maintain the status quo.
    So let's kill Varian too.
    Now, how will we make Sylvanas seem more like a Horde Warchief, instead of just a Forsaken opportunist?
    Destroy the Undercity so that she and her people move permanently to Orgrimmar.
    But, status quo... so we must also destroy the city of the other RTS-Race-equivalent, the Nightelves.
    I'm also pretty sure that eventually Azuremist Isles and Silvermoon will also fall.

7+ Year Old Account
    You'll miss out on the marshmellows in the after party, I guess.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Horde doesn't burn it"

Who cares.
    It burns.

Fuck the Alliance.
    Lead by a pansy.
    @nicola87: Better defect then, we don't want you.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

then use a faction change and fight under flag of alliance ! leave savage horde for ppl who want to conquer the world and rule it !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Lordaeron humans ran that. They're called the Forsaken now.
    well after your logic ALL humans should be hold accountable for that, right? right!

ps: have you found an excuse for arthas, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Yeah, she only did that when it was the best option available to secure her goal. Accepting the Nelf surrender is the best way to achieve this goal.

Tell me: if she hits Teldrassil with the Azerite equivalent of a Theramore Manabomb, can she ever hope to survive the Azerite Bomb response that destroys whatever location she happens to be in?

No? Ain't her survival the whole core of her character? Why would she paint such a massive "Murder Me" sign on her forehead? If she genocides the Nelves, the Alliance won't stop 'til it has her head. Plus her ruling council has already put her on notice that they'll wreck her shit if she steps out of line. Do you think Saurfang would pat her on the back while roasting a nelf baby on a stick like they were a marshmallow?

It makes no sense based on any of the Horde Lore characters to be cool with this. Yet Baine and Saurfang fight alongside her at Lordaeron?

Something's up. And it doesn't smell like Nelfsmores.
    Saurfang joined in the slaughter of Shattrath, ofcourse he'd join in.