Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    As to the investigation, I think you are very mistaken here even though it hasn't reached up to Trump as of yet. This is a case that's being built from the ground-up. Round up all the lower end players and the investigation leads ever upwards as indictments, guilty pleas, etc. begin to pile up. You're trying to pretend that Mueller's investigation (and the others) are all about Trump. They are not. That's why it's important people like Flynn, Papadapoulis and a few others are flipping to save their own skins. The 'millions of dollars' were and are being spent to do more than just go after the President.
    This is exactly right.

The FBI already knew, for instance, that Papadopolous had spilled the beans while drunk -- to someone he barely knew -- that the Russians had stolen emails in their possession. It literally started the FBI investigation. But to Trump's defenders, we're expected to believe that even though Papadopolous blabbed like that, he never communicated this to the people he worked with on the Trump campaign. Right...

Meanwhile, in exchange for his plea deal, Papadopolous gave additional useful info Mueller's team that none of us know yet. We can be sure it wasn't about the 13 Russians just indicted, though. Someone (or someones) else in the campaign knew all about the Russian thefts and hasn't gone public about it. I suspect we'll find out why.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So how many times do you get to make death threats and suggest people should be killed before you cant post here? Asking for a friend.
    Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out what he was even saying there.

Like... clearly he's suggesting using violent force to remove "communists" from airplanes - that's classic Tony there. But the two (of many) things I'm trying to figure out here is a) what he even considers "communists" - because it seems almost as if he thinks anybody who isn't a current GOP supporter is a "Communist". and b) WHY would he want them removed from specifically planes? Is his assertion that communists are going to hijack planes and do a 9/11 scenario or something!? I mean... even if you take into consideration the couple Antifa doinks hitting nazis with bikelocks - how the hell do you go from thug kids with bikelocks = communist airplane hijacker terrorists!? o_O

EDIT: and third - from a quick google search, apparently there is no such thing as a "Fixed rotary wing aircraft". It's either a fixed wing, or a rotary wing. it's apparently not both. :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-02-18 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I wouldn't bother honestly. The more radical the opinion the harder it is to put yourself in their mindset to understand what they mean. Probably not worth the effort in this particular case.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Like... clearly he's suggesting using violent force to remove "communists" from airplanes - that's classic Tony there. But the two (of many) things I'm trying to figure out here is a) what he even considers "communists" - because it seems almost as if he thinks anybody who isn't a current GOP supporter is a "Communist". and b) WHY would he want them removed from specifically planes? Is his assertion that communists are going to hijack planes and do a 9/11 scenario or something!? I mean... even if you take into consideration the couple Antifa doinks hitting nazis with bikelocks - how the hell do you go from thug kids with bikelocks = communist airplane hijacker terrorists!? o_O

EDIT: and third - from a quick google search, apparently there is no such thing as a "Fixed rotary wing aircraft". It's either a fixed wing, or a rotary wing. it's apparently not both. :P
    Mvalas, this is mostly an explanation for the helicopter rides. He wants to emulate what Pinochet did during his dictatorship, murdering my fellow chileans and throwing their corpses on the sea.
    Yep. That happened on my country. Alongside the "Colonia dignidad" (google that), and many other things. Long story short: he wants to commit crimes against humanity.
    Though, the helicopter rides was more of a thing of the Argentinian dictatorship
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-02-18 at 01:55 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Mvalas, this is mostly the helicopter rides. He wants to emulate what Pinochet did during his dictatorship, murdering my fellow chileans and throwing their corpses on the sea.
    Yep. That happened on my country. Alongside the "Colonia dignidad" (google that), and many other things.
    oh...OH shit! wow! o_O

Thanks for that - I totally didn't know that happened and that was what he was refering to. Wow, holy fuck and a half... =/

That reminds me, wasn't there some forum-alt here that had his location written as "Giving free helicopter rides to communists"?

oh...OH shit! wow! o_O

Thanks for that - I totally didn't know that happened and that was what he was refering to. Wow, holy fuck and a half... =/

That reminds me, wasn't there some forum-alt here that had his location written as "Giving free helicopter rides to communists"?
    Quick search:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48551259

Putricide - Location: Giving Free Helicopter Rides to the Communists

It's quite sad and scary that things like this are openly allowed on this forum.

Maybe he meant a turboprop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    and third - from a quick google search, apparently there is no such thing as a "Fixed rotary wing aircraft". It's either a fixed wing, or a rotary wing. it's apparently not both. :P
    Fixed rotary is kind of an oxymoron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I think it’s a propeller. What doesn’t move and rotates?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    @Garnier Fructis @Felya

Thepersona actually clarified it - Tony was referring to helicopters - specifically the helicopter "death rides" that was done in Chille.

Of which, upon reading up, I've discovered has also become a popular alt-right internet meme of recent. So, I guess we can safely say Tony has officially chosen the path of the alt-right instead of the traditional Republicans?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Quick search:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48551259

Putricide - Location: Giving Free Helicopter Rides to the Communists

It's quite sad and scary that things like this are openly allowed on this forum.
    I remember when I read that - I thought he was just making some deportation joke. I had NO IDEA of the "death flights" happened and that was what they were referring to!

Yeah, this is beyond terrifying! o_O

Another thing: what pinochet did (the helicopter rides) is not even the worst thing that happened during that dictatorship. They electrocuted (with live electric wires attached to the crotch) people, raped people with dogs, burned their corpses, etc.
    Oh, and they partnered with actual fucking nazis (see colonia dignidad, again).
    So... yeah, the alt right wants that. To actually murder you @mvaliz, and throw your corpse into the sea. Or to electrocute you till death
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-02-18 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thepersona actually clarified it - Tony was referring to helicopters - specifically the helicopter "death rides" that was done in Chille.
    I was close with the propeller!

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing: what pinochet did (the helicopter rides) is not even the worst thing that happened during that dictatorship. They electrocuted (with live electric wires attached to the crotch) people, raped people with dogs, burned their corpses, etc.
    Oh, and they partnered with actual fucking nazis (see colonia dignidad, again).
    So... yeah, the alt right wants that. To actually murder you @mvaliz, and throw your corpse into the sea. Or to electrocute you till death
    The sad thing is, they will never get the same reaction that anti-Trumper will get when going bar shit crazy. These pages are filled with “to be fair” and “to be honest”... but, you never see them turn or confront each other.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I was close with the propeller!

- - - Updated - - -

The sad thing is, they will never get the same reaction that anti-Trumper will get when going bar shit crazy. These pages are filled with “to be fair” and “to be honest”... but, you never see them turn or confront each other.
    I mean, it would be better if they drop their fucking facade. I'd really like to know how they would act on their word when they have actual marxists in front of them. People who know that they need violence (and that they need to crush the fascists). The redhats would squeal in fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it would be better if they drop their fucking facade. I'd really like to know how they would act on their word when they have actual marxists in front of them. People who know that they need violence (and that they need to crush the fascists). The redhats would squeal in fear.
    The problem is that they know an extreme like those Marxist is common. Because they see the other side of that all the time... in every reflection. It’s all projecting expectations, based on their own views.

It’s like combining Descartes, “I think, there for I am”... with Newton's third law ”For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”.

10+ Year Old Account
    specifically the helicopter "death rides" that was done in Chille.
    Argentina also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

May i add that the CIA helped topple the government in chile? And they hoped to appoint a stooge here? And that backfired spectacularly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The problem is that they know an extreme like those Marxist is common. Because they see the other side of that all the time... in every reflection. It’s all projecting expectations, based on their own views.

It’s like combining Descartes, “I think, there for I am”... with Newton's third law ”For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”.
    That would be actually "funny" to see. Funny in the sense that they would be fucking crushed by actual marxists, and sent to gulags.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-02-18 at 04:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Garnier Fructis @Felya

Of which, upon reading up, I've discovered has also become a popular alt-right internet meme of recent. So, I guess we can safely say Tony has officially chosen the path of the alt-right instead of the traditional Republicans?

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when I read that - I thought he was just making some deportation joke. I had NO IDEA of the "death flights" happened and that was what they were referring to!

Yeah, this is beyond terrifying! o_O
    Is anyone really surprised that, now that Trump has proven himself to be worse than the Trumpers ever claimed Hillary was, and the Trumpers have no legs left to stand on, so they're now just resorting to threatening to kill people?

Yeah, I'm not surprised. I'm sad, but not surprised.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    How many times do you think Trump tried to have Mueller fired in the last 24 hours? I'm thinking once for every tweet since the news dropped.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

To all the Trump supporters that keep touting that NO evidence has been found on Trump so far...can i get the link to the site or new source(s) that lays out all the evidence the FBI has in this ongoing investigation?

Also, did anyone warn the Russians that were just indicted? I mean the evidence the FBI had on them was also on this public site/source before they were indicted, I'd assume...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    To all the Trump supporters that keep touting that NO evidence has been found on Trump so far...can i get the link to the site or new source(s) that lays out all the evidence the FBI has in this ongoing investigation?
    That's been my question, among others. If there's no evidence then they are the first ones to truly "know" this and if there really is no evidence then Trump nor his lawyers should have no worry talking to Mueller. Then of course if there's nothing to worry about then why does Trump keep trying to stop it?

They've never answers those questions because they can't come up with the answers.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That's been my question, among others. If there's no evidence then they are the first ones to truly "know" this and if there really is no evidence then Trump nor his lawyers should have no worry talking to Mueller. Then of course if there's nothing to worry about then why does Trump keep trying to stop it?

They've never answers those questions because they can't come up with the answers.
    For me your questions are Stage 2.

Stage 1, is still, where do they get this info that there's no evidence? Do they believe the FBI or any other LEA, presents their evidence to the public before they make an arrest/indictment?

Once they answer that, then we get to Stage 2.

FTR, there's probably 100 Stages to their Hypocrisy/Whataboutsims to combat in just this issue alone. Not too mention, the next 100 Stages when more indictments come and it is proven actors in his campaign colluded, and they continue to deflect and scream.