Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He was created was the original story. It was later changed to him being woken up by Bibbity/bobbity.

I think Bibbity was the original wizard (bobbity was the one in the show who piccolo killed)

It was originally stated Bibbity created buu. It was bobbity who as we saw in the buu saga woke him up

The retcon is bibbity also woke up buu and did not create him.
    In the Manga?
    In the anime Majin Buu was always a transient being, that's why Supreme Kai went to the earth to find Gohan, because Kai had fought Buu and knew how strong he was so he was looking for more allies that were of equal or greater strength to himself to defeat Buu again.

As I google search it though people are talking about a retconn, but I'm not really clear on what was retconned. The anime was always Buu just existed and Bibbidi found him and woke him. I'm not entirely sure which way it goes. Or what's being retconned.

From what I've read it was just some mention that Toriyama said in a QnA. Even further DBS mentions has Majin Buu as an always existing being, Beerus is surprised he was defeated, and Frieza worrys about how strong he needs to become when he heard Goku beat Buu. King Cold told Frieza to never fight Buu.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2018-02-17 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    In the Manga?
    In the anime Majin Buu was always a transient being, that's why Supreme Kai went to the earth to find Gohan, because Kai had fought Buu and knew how strong he was so he was looking for more allies that were of equal or greater strength to himself to defeat Buu again.

As I google search it though people are talking about a retconn, but I'm not really clear on what was retconned. The anime was always Buu just existed and Bibbidi found him and woke him. I'm not entirely sure which way it goes. Or what's being retconned.
    No the origin of Buu we saw in the flash back. Buu was created by Bibbity, and bobbity wanted to wake him up was the original story. The retcon is bibbity not creating buu,but rather waking him up.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    (bobbity was the one in the show who piccolo killed)
    Babidi was betrayed and killed by Buu after Goku used Talk No Jutsu to turn him against his master.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Babidi was betrayed and killed by Buu after Goku used Talk No Jutsu to turn him against his master.
    Ah my bad, I was remembering the whole Piccolo cut him in half part

Deleted
    Goku just made a hole in the ground by looking at it. Sure wouldn't want to be Frieza right now.

10+ Year Old Account

Well

this is the state of the fandom atm

Mastered UI Goku attacks in X2 look cool af.

is that lighting that he creates???

I hope some of them are in the anime.

Wtf when did that happen

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Two weeks until we get a glimpse of Mastered UI Goku nooooooo

Like how even the narrator says who will it be, Goku or Vegeta -- Wanting us to forget about Frieza.

Did you mean jiren?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, it's next week that there's no ep.

But this ep was great. It's pretty neat that we've got Jiren discarding trust in any others and becoming strong alone, while Goku takes on everyone's trust in himself and uses that as a source of strength. Preview looked pretty slick too.

But man, what in the hell is Freeza going to try and pull, and when? I think it might be hilarious for Goku to win, get attacked by Freeza from behind, and just as Freeza is about to eliminate him, Freeza's time away from Hell expires due to the extra strain he's put on his body and he suddenly pops back to Hell, leaving Goku the winner.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe how trash Super consistently is. People will be pleased with anything though as long as it has Goku doing something, a damn shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well not a big fan of Dragon Ball Super, but glad to see the final confrontation.

Wonder too where Frieza went as well...
    For the Horde!

Just watched 128. The pacing felt really slow. Vegeta got bitch slapped for 20 seconds, and then spent 10 seconds in dramatic "I leave it to you" moments, and then 10 seconds of Goku getting pushed around, 10 seconds of him using UI, and 10 seconds of the crowd going "wowwwwww".

Nothing much happened...It felt like this was a low budget animation episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Just watched 128. The pacing felt really slow. Vegeta got bitch slapped for 20 seconds, and then spent 10 seconds in dramatic "I leave it to you" moments, and then 10 seconds of Goku getting pushed around, 10 seconds of him using UI, and 10 seconds of the crowd going "wowwwwww".

Nothing much happened...It felt like this was a low budget animation episode.
    tbh at this point im just waiting for the end lol.

Hopefully they make it epic.

it was ok episode.

it would have been much better if Vegeta didn't repeat the same thing 3 times now about Bulma and U6 Saiyans.

like, this was basically a rip off from Majin Buu arc where Vegeta got stomped almost the entire episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Alright, it's next week that there's no ep.

But this ep was great. It's pretty neat that we've got Jiren discarding trust in any others and becoming strong alone, while Goku takes on everyone's trust in himself and uses that as a source of strength. Preview looked pretty slick too.

But man, what in the hell is Freeza going to try and pull, and when? I think it might be hilarious for Goku to win, get attacked by Freeza from behind, and just as Freeza is about to eliminate him, Freeza's time away from Hell expires due to the extra strain he's put on his body and he suddenly pops back to Hell, leaving Goku the winner.
    I can only see a Death Beam going through Goku if he beats Jiren, like when Piccolo shot through Goku when Goku was off guard.

- - - Updated - - -

and hoooray it's not a skinny shit that Toriyama drew

10+ Year Old Account
    he a buff boi!!!!!!

god it's nice to not see anorexic people anymore.

Buff > anorexic

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    god it's nice to not see anorexic people anymore.

Buff > anorexic
    I wanted to comment that Vegeta suddenly got skinnier this episode. When he first lost his shirt, he looked super thick. In base form. The art sure is inconsistent...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wanted to comment that Vegeta suddenly got skinnier this episode. When he first lost his shirt, he looked super thick. In base form. The art sure is inconsistent...
    that happens when you don't hand draw anymore :/

well, as I said, when it gets animated, people will (are) be blown away just like with SSJB and SSJR.