10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit, what the fuck is Tillerson talking with Erdogan about that he doesn't want anyone at the State Department to know about it?

That's sketchy as fuck.
    Erdy probably wants him to invade the Netherlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH thanks for the comedy Trump. If you care so much about Gun Control then fix it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...09332042596352
    He literally revoked Obama’s regulations the day before the shooting.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He literally revoked Obama’s regulations the day before the shooting.
    Trump HAS literally got to be trolling. I do not believe a grown Billionaire can be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump HAS literally got to be trolling. I do not believe a grown Billionaire can be this stupid.
    It’s why people are so confused that his supporters get away with so much, while at the same time complaining they get persecuted for no reason. You cannot ban people for trolling, when that’s the platform of the president. At the same time, it’s impossible to tell the difference between a genuine Trump supporter and a troll. Mods usually have a shit job that no one appreciates, but the last year, I bet it has become a lot worse.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s why people are so confused that his supporters get away with so much, while at the same time complaining they get persecuted for no reason. You cannot ban people for trolling, when that’s the platform of the president. At the same time, it’s impossible to tell the difference between a genuine Trump supporter and a troll. Mods usually have a shit job that no one appreciates, but the last year, I bet it has become a lot worse.
    He literally isn't intelligent enough to have any thoughts of his own. He just echoes whatever is in the same room as him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    He literally isn't intelligent enough to have any thoughts of his own. He just echoes whatever is in the same room as him.
    He is intelligent enough and has enough self control to not say the word gun yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    He is intelligent enough and has enough self control to not say the word gun yesterday.
    I doubt it honestly. I'm pretty sure he just had people telling him what to say and not say.

I dunno, Trump, your party has had a supermajority for way longer than Obama did, so why haven't you gotten fucking anything done except putting money in the pockets of billionaires?

I saw the picture of Trump visiting a victim of school shooting in the hospital. I don't know, the one with the family and big ass smiles is weird. First I'm guessing the family has at most no political leanings, but it looks more as a great photo op than what your kid just went through.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

As for why it's impossible, it's because they are the same thing(in general, not just forums).
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Trump says he is skipping golf to honor the Florida shooting victims: report
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...mpression=true

People this is a real American President. To skip one day of golf for the shooting victims. Does his sacrifice see no bound? I salute you Mr President.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    And now Trump is blaming the FBI for the Florida shooting on Twitter...

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!
    Can't get much more classy then that! If this isn't trying to exploit the loss of life in Florida to save your own skin, I don't know what is.

Also clarifying what McMaster meant...

General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!
    Somehow I don't think McMaster actually forgot to say that.

BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH thanks for the comedy Trump. If you care so much about Gun Control then fix it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...09332042596352
    He's...he's really fucking blaming Democrats?

He's going to use the death of 17 adults and children to try to score cheap political points that's not even in service of forwarding a policy initiative?

Jesus god damn fucking christ. It's like every time I think he's hit rock bottom he decides to kick the drill up another gear. He is subhuman filth.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    You know what? I bet you Dumbass Donnie Dump will publicly blame the FBI.

I just also saw a headline talking about the FBI apparently received a tip back in January 5th about the Florida Shooter.

I bet you a guinea to a gooseberry that Fukwit Dump is going to use both of these things to publicly attack the FBI and blame them for the problems. I'd be almost willing to put money down on it! In his little shriveled heart and self-centered mind he would believe he would be trying to kill three birds with one stone - 1) Dodging blame, 2) theoretically appeasing the outrage about those situations while also 3) attempting to hurt the FBI's credibility.
    Aaaaaaand once again, I called Donnie Fuckwit Dumbasses' play! >_<

Apparently Dump is blaming the FBI for the school shooting, saying they're spending too much time on the Russia investigation! >_<

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43102312

Apparently the fukwit in chief twitted that the FBI was "spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign".

Un fucking believable...

Aaaaaaand once again, I called Donnie Fuckwit Dumbasses' play! >_<

Apparently Dump is blaming the FBI for the school shooting, saying they're spending too much time on the Russia investigation! >_<

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43102312

Apparently the fukwit in chief twitted that the FBI was "spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign".

Un fucking believable...
    go look at how the FBI handled the Olympic doctor allegations

10+ Year Old Account
    One could simply assume he doesn't know the FBI has different departments, locations, offices, and foci.

The other option, of course, is that he's desperate to blame this on anything other than a crazy white supremacist who literally heard voices inciting him to murder, still having no issue getting an assault rifle and emptying it into over a dozen innocent people.

And, of course, desperate to deflect attention away from his proven unwillingness to do anything about it, and in fact, proven record of trying to make the problem worse.

- - - Updated - - -

The chairman of the Republican Party in Bay County, Mich., announced last week he was resigning from his position, saying he could "no longer remain silent" about President Trump.

"I have not seen a leader, I've only seen more of the same," Brandon DeFrain, who has served in his post since 2014, wrote in a Facebook post, according to MLive.

He said he has seen more racism in the streets, on social media and in schools and more hatred between family members.

"I'm tired of attempting to defend a machine that does not defend the people I love," he wrote.
    Trump edged out a victory in Michigan by 0.3%, or 11 thousand votes.

Yeah fuck this. Impeach him. He has gone off the rails for good. Enough is enough, the comedy is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jared "interim security clearance" Kushner seems to be making more requests for classified information than almost anyone else in the White House.
    Maybe not for long.

ared Kushner's job as senior adviser to the president could be affected as early as next week by Chief of Staff John Kelly's new security clearance policies, Washington Post reports.

Kushner has been able to access sensitive national security information that very few people have access to, despite operating on an interim security clearance for the last year. A senior administration official told the Post that Kelly's new plan puts a "bull's eye" on Kushner.

Kelly plans to revoke high-level access from those working on an interim security clearance, which means Kushner might not be able to access the sensitive information he does now. Kushner currently attends classified briefings, reads the daily intelligence briefing, oversees strategies for Middle East peace, and meets with foreign officials around the world.

That could all change, according to a senior administration official who spoke with the Post. The official said that Kelly "has been frustrated" with Kushner’s level of access and that he understands his new plan could make it difficult for Kushner to maintain his current role the way it is.

One of Kushner's attorneys, Abbe Lowell, told the Post that Kelly’s plan “will not affect Mr. Kushner’s ability to continue to do the very important work he has been assigned by the president.”

Kushner isn't expected to get permanent security clearance any time soon, per two U.S. officials who spoke to WashPost. And the White House has dozens of employees working on an interim security clearance.
    I mean...we all saw this coming, right?

a) Trump hires well over one hundred people, including family members, to work without a security clearance.
    b) Then several of them are proven to be security risks.
    c) Despite the FBI warning them.
    d) And Kelly knew about it.
    e) Kelly had one option: to shore up defenses, and make changes. Namely, these changes in this five-page memo. It includes a maximum of 180 days temporary plus 90 day extension of temporary clearances; telling the White House within 48 hours if you fucked up; revoke any temporary clearance for people under investigation since June; and restricting "some" access to "some" top secret information.

Actually, those sound pretty damn tame for the context.

He's...he's really fucking blaming Democrats?

He's going to use the death of 17 adults and children to try to score cheap political points that's not even in service of forwarding a policy initiative?

Jesus god damn fucking christ. It's like every time I think he's hit rock bottom he decides to kick the drill up another gear. He is subhuman filth.
    What's worse is that he enables people like him.

So it's way more than just one subhuman trash the rest of us have to deal with.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    What's worse is that he enables people like him.
    Indeed.

"Hey, if the Democrats wanted to end this crisis that's murdering our children, they should have done it when they had the chance!"
    "So, are you Republicans going to do anything?"
    "Fuck no, they gave Trump $30 million dollars!"