Poll: Would you buy non end game level boosts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Would you buy other than highest level boost?

If Blizz sold boosts to 70 or 90, would you buy them? At what price range would you want? Would Blizz do it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't think boosts to levels other than max make any sense whatsoever.

That's just absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge if it happens. Not.

#tumbleweed
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-02-18 at 07:30 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll fail...

Yeah because I hate leveling in Northrend so plz give boost 70-80
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Poll fail...
    How so?
    /10char
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    How so?
    /10char
    The fact you can select all of them. I selected all of them just because I had the option to. Poll is skewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizz sold boosts to 70 or 90, would you buy them? At what price range would you want? Would Blizz do it?
    I would never buy boosts, regardless of level..
    I still have all three boosts unused..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I guess if you "immediately" wanted to do some old raiding at appropriate level with modern class design..
    Or if you really wanted to make some specific level PvP twinks..
    Maybe there would be RP uses like, making antagonists slightly stronger than a low-level party you're DMing for.
    It's kind of useful as a short catch-up to a friend who is also still leveling. (RAF should be doing this, but whatever.)
    Maybe this would be super popular if you could boost to 60 and then transfer to Classic.
    If the "grant X levels" or "jump to X level" was cheaper than a full boost, some people might just do it to "save money".

Ultimately I think it's pretty niche. Some amount of people will be angry at 'yet another advantage' being sold for real money.
    This kind of addition might make WoW look like it's going F2P, as a weird perceptual consequence. Not sure how that would be received by others.

Would highly depend on what the price difference is between the different tiers.

That said, I doubt I'd buy them. I use the free ones since I have them, but spending money for something I enjoy doing anyway seems pretty stupid for me.

Er... no.

I'd never buy a level boost, since it doesn't take long to cap even with the recent change with scaling.

Surprised they haven't introduced a Class Change service though, they can make it more expensive than a boost. I would gladly buy that!
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-02-18 at 08:15 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    It would depend on the price but honestly every single Blizzard service is way over priced as it is, so I doubt it would be worth it.

What a terrible poll. Why not add another 5-10 useless poll options with broken English in there to muddy it up even more.

i will not buy any kind of boost, now that blizzard has designed the game in way to encourage boosting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I wouldn't buy any of them. Never have I bought a boost, only ones I've used was the free ones.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"I would buy stimpacks" is a joke.

They removed XP flasks so they could sell them? People would actually be okay with such blatant greed? Unreal that anyone even picked that.

Doubt Blizzard would do that. Even if they do it would be so Overpriced.
    So No...

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, but I'd buy heirlooms for the 4 remaining slots if it gave me 20-40% extra XP. (4 slots x 5-10%)

Yes I would, but I'm sorry but that's not a very well made poll, you're better off doing 2 answers.

20 euros for boost to 60 and I would buy that :P