Poll: Who should lead the Draenor/Mag'har Orc allied race?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For me anyone BUT Grom.

enough with Hellscreams, seriously. I think Durotan and Draka are likely but I'd prefer Kaz The Shrieker from Laughing scull clan.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I'm afraid to hope for anything with all these "Orcs to the Alliance!!"-crap flying around...

I hope Saurfang will lead them, but if he defects...
    If Grom leads them, then it could redeem the shitty end AU Grom got.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    GROM!! I think he should be brought back properly. Him leading Draenor Orcs can redeem him being an ass in WoD (and its KEVIN MICHAEL fucking RICHARDSON).
    Pretty much my thoughts too. That voice is just awesome! Even if he's not the leader, I'd like to see him as a supporting character for their allied race quests.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Yrel and Grommash will unite draenei and orcish force to join the Alliance since Grommash see no honor in what Bitchvanas and New Horde do. There will be the protal created between AU Draenor and MU Azeroth to allow em and us to interact and jump between the worlds.
    Wondered how long it'd be before someone tried to derail this with troll responses and Sylvanas bashing.

On topic: Jorin Deadeye would be my choice, by using the likes of Grom and Durotan they cheapen the deeds of their main universe counterparts. While part of me wants to see Grom rolling with the horde, I feel Jorin is in the best place for development.

Second place would be Etrigg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    On topic: Jorin Deadeye would be my choice, by using the likes of Grom and Durotan they cheapen the deeds of their main universe counterparts. While part of me wants to see Grom rolling with the horde, I feel Jorin is in the best place for development.
    That's why my personal choice is Alternate Universe Drek'Thar, if we're going to have Draenor Orcs. They really shafted the main universe one by making him so old and practically senile, he never really did something big beyond teaching Thrall shamanism. His AU version is powerful, developed different from his MU counterpart and still has his fighting spirit. He was already a very powerful shaman and that was before he absorbed an elemental fury. It could also be an explanation as to why he'd want to go to Azeroth, the fury of fire spurred on his more savage side, so he's more willing to fight.

Deleted
    Hope Grom Hellscream.
    Hellscreams rock in war i am looking forward standing next to him on the battlefield killing Alliance in the masses.

Thrall and Grommash co lead
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    That's why my personal choice is Alternate Universe Drek'Thar, if we're going to have Draenor Orcs. They really shafted the main universe one by making him so old and practically senile, he never really did something big beyond teaching Thrall shamanism. His AU version is powerful, developed different from his MU counterpart and still has his fighting spirit. He was already a very powerful shaman and that was before he absorbed an elemental fury. It could also be an explanation as to why he'd want to go to Azeroth, the fury of fire spurred on his more savage side, so he's more willing to fight.
    Can alternate universe Drek'Thar and main Drek'thar meet? That would be funny as hell. "Oh so you get your fucking sight back and super fire power but I'm stuck in a god damn wheel chair fighting dwarves for the rest of my short life?"

Anyway, my vote is for Jorin. There's a lot of potential for that guy, and I really just don't want to bring the AU crap back into the main world. It's just so awkward and forced. Otherwise, I'd actually vote for Thrall. Say what you will about him, he only really turned into Green Jesus after he left the Horde, and honestly with the way warchiefs have been going... I kind of just want him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    You think the Draenei agree to have Orcs in the Alliance that, without demonic interference, decided to genocide the Draenei people? Not only that, but have the one responsible be there to lead them? Grom and his Iron Horde has done much worse than Sylvanas and her Forsaken have.
    I doubt that in AU they have done worse than the Forsaken. Most of the attacks happened AFTER AU Draenei joint forces with Alliance (and the Horde) so they had a reason to attack them. We haven't really seen that many atrocities happening before that.

OT: I hope we get the Mag'har not AU Draenor orcs. Keep this pathetic AU mess closed and never return pls.
    Also - I don't really know who could lead them - but Thrall is going to bring them to the Horde.
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want Kaz the Shrieker. The only redeeming thing WoD had was the Laughing Skull Clan, imo.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    I voted Durotan and Draka, because I really liked Draka in WoD. Durotan was ok too, I guess

I'd also like Kaz, just because he'd bring something different to the orc-vibe.

After they killed off Dranosh in WotLK I had really hoped they'd build up Ariok through Cata and beyond a little more, because we really need a new generation of orcs. But oh well, he had to be sacrificed to become a dire orc. So I guess he's out of the picture. I would have liked him to take a bigger role and if they still go that route despite his state, I'd be all for it, but what we really need is some more usual orcs that don't go for the whole world domination thing. They introduced so many and then took them away again in Garrosh's arc by making them all maniacs. Kind of makes you wonder how their population was able to survive at all so long on Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    My guess is Grom will be leading them and he will do that by sitting in AU Draenor, he doesnt even have to show up in Orgrimmar or something, he can just supply us with orcs.
    My guess is that Durotan and Draka remain on Draenor and try to make it a peaceful world. Meanwhile Grom will come to our world to fight for us, it's the least he can do after we let him get away with the whole Iron Horde thing.

Boy that wolf looks awfully familiar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang, who will be under the command of Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    I really want Kaz the Shrieker. The only redeeming thing WoD had was the Laughing Skull Clan, imo.
    Indeed. The Masked Chuckler might be the coolest title ingame, I am all for more Laughing Skull. It could be their time to shine. And the skin-color also match with the rumoured allied orc-race(if I am not mistaken)

My belf female rogue with the title might undergo a full cosmetic change if this Draenor Allied race is a real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Indeed. The Masked Chuckler might be the coolest title ingame, I am all for more Laughing Skull. It could be their time to shine. And the skin-color also match with the rumoured allied orc-race(if I am not mistaken)

My belf female rogue with the title might undergo a full cosmetic change if this Draenor Allied race is a real thing.
    I think the armor being labled "Orc Clan" as opposed to a specific clan is evidence we'll get a few skin tones (which means different clans) to represent all the clans.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2018-02-21 at 02:15 AM.

Grom and Durotan if they're from Draenor, Geyah if they're from Outlands.

In all honesty, where is Saurfang option??
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    In all honesty, where is Saurfang option??
    Alternate Saurfang?

Deleted
    Grommash Hellscream!