Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1 for my main. The rest I enjoy levelling.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    0, too expensive, even with gold it's 600k per (EU).

US at 360-400k gold is more reasonable.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-02-18 at 12:36 PM.

None yet. I will race change my Warlock to Zandalari when they're released in BFA.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    This was my exact reaction as well. Tauren and Draenei should've had an in-game questline to complete that allowed a 1 time race change.

Tauren -> Highmountain Tauren

Reqs: Exalted Highmountain, Exalted Dreamweavers, Cleared EN, Completed quest chain

Draenei -> Lightforged Draenei

Reqs: Army of the Light Exalted, Cleared Antorus, Kill 2000 demons on Argus

They COULD have done that. But instead, character customization is still incredibly limited in a game owned by a company with 17.5 billion in assets.
    I actually agree with Lightforged part (except for DK for obvious reasons) - that would be cool actually, but Highmountain? How does that work? The whole thing was one-time shot in past.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    You're nuts. There was a sweet spot they should've aimed for with leveling in between what we have now and what we used to have. They overshot it by a mile, and now here we are.

The best change is being able to stay in a zone to its finish. Its nice not outleveling a zone.

The speed is an issue. Its incredibly inconsistent. 20-40 was fast. 40-58 was slow. 58-70 was fast. 70-80 was slow. 80-83 was fast. 83-90 took me 2 hours. 90-100 took me 3. 100-110 is the same.

Considering the 70-80 bracket is lower than the 90-100 bracket, it should not take longer, yet it does.

And I won't even mention mob health, which skyrocketed in WoD to the point of me just farming treasures to level.
    Just curious, how did you do 83 to 90 in 2h? I can see WoD being really fast if you have flight and just do treasures+bonus objectives (seriously don't get the mob health complain, and no issue whatsoever). 80 to 90 went pretty fast for me, but it still took more than 5h.

Deleted
    Absolutely 0 - luckily I can't, event if I wanted, cause all Classes I play are not supported by allied races (or at least every kind of tauren is too ugly to play)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    2, my blood elf mage and priest both swapped from male blood elf to nightborne female.

Because of the female nightborne stance and their cold stone faces and sick jewelry.. so well for me blood elves got dethroned.
    I was planning to race change my palsdin to troll but that sint hapoening anymore, so might pick up my vanilla shaman again when zandalari troll is released.
    In between all that I leveled a nightborne from scratch just to be that proud nightborne with fitting transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Because of the female nightborne stance and their cold stone faces and sick jewelry..
    IMO their cold stone faces are a bit too stoney... but that's just me. Always remind me of whetting stone for some reason.

Done only 1 and no more. I lvled a new from scrath for armor, i delete it and i change my main dranei.
    Lightforge dranei and lightbringer title

0, Night Elves for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Sounds like something a cheap/poor person would say
    I get your point but... when it's started to be called poor/cheap for not paying for the overpriced things?
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-02-18 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I get your point but... when it's started to be called poor/cheap for not paying for the overpriced things?
    I think there is a moderation in everything, the service price is not such a big deal after all. If you want something, it's fine to pay for it and the fee is not terrifyingly terrible, it is much cheaper than trying to do this the anal way.

Whether the service could have been 50% cheaper is a question, but ultimately I am not one of those who start some huge movement or waves over such things, as I have more important things to think about than service costs in some game.

Zero, I leveled 2 up from scratch though. I really like the new leveling system, the only complaint I have is that the new PvP opt-in option isn't here yet. They said it'll have increased rewards, so hopefully I'll see more of the opposing faction in the world that's actually around my level. It'd be cool if they gave you EXP for killing people of the other faction around your level or something, but that seems too easy to abuse.

Zero for me. Have never used an in game service and have no plans to start.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zeeeero~

They are 80 moneys in my country's currency - I think I can buy an expansion from another mmorpg or Witcher 3 with that.

Race-changed:
    Nightborne 1
    Void Elf 1
    Lightforged 1
    (thank you wow-tokens and class hall missions, even on EU. All these 3 + pre-orderered the DD Edition of BfA from that alone, not to mention the 4 faction/server changes I have done the last year, all from ingame gold)

Boosted:
    Void Elf 1

Leveled to 110:
    Nightborne 1(and that will be the only one, leveling bleeeh)

Got plans to race-change my priest to Zandalari Troll and druid to Highmountain Tauren.

None, I want the heritage armor so I am just gonna level them the old fashioned way, besides my main is a death knight so I wouldn't even be able to race change it to any of the allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    None, I want the heritage armor so I am just gonna level them the old fashioned way, besides my main is a death knight so I wouldn't even be able to race change it to any of the allied races.
    And that really really sucks ass. Can´t believe blizz couldn´t do something more about that, gameplay>lore. And thats coming from one who got a Death Knight that is still level 80 from Wotlk :>

Don´t know if its confirmed but if you are into dwarves that might do the trick. Or maybe they could make Zandalari Death Knights.

Feelsbadman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Void Elf Warrior
    Void Elf Priest

Nightborne Mage (Which I instantly regretted, I have to force her to wear a mask lest I see her hideous face). Will probably make her something else when I get enough tokens for it.

Will be changing one of my Orcs to Draenor Orc (Most likely Shaman, possibly Warlock or Monk too depending on options).
    I also want a Zandalari, but I’ve yet to decide on the class.

So far I’ve levelled two Allied Races from 20-110, Void Elf and Lightforged. I’ll be doing the same for Zandalari and Draenor Orcs, though I’m dreading it.

None. Back during Cata, I race changed my Warlock to a Worgen for a time, but then went back to Human after a few months.

I've deleted a few, very low level alts to roll Void Elves and Lightforged.