Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    This reminds me of Bloodelves.

Elves also had zero reasons to join a bunch of barbaric mongrels even though they were allied with humans for centuries, but yet they did.Blizz just constructed a bold reason out of nowhere.
    Thats not true. The high elves left the alliance because they were used as cannon fodder on the front lines. After the scourge destroyed silvermoon, the alliance didn't really much care for the elves (Garithos). The forsaken on the other hand helped the blood elves to fight against the scourge and kill the traitor (Dar'khan Drathir).

They joind a faction that were composed of Orcs (they have fought against in wc2 and 3) and Trolls (they have fought against a lot).
    They didn't join the horde because of the orcs and trolls but for the forsaken. Furthermore it also depends on the leadership. Lor'themar acts very wise and is making rational decisions. The Orcs under Thrall's command never harmed him or his people, so didn't the Darkspear trolls (who are even fighting against the Amani together with the blood elves). If Orcs would join alliance, Anduin maybe would say "They didn't do anything to us because they are from another timeline!" but I guess Genn would intervene and let his warmongering consultation play on Anduin... Sylvanas accepting humans in the horde? Not gonna happen unless she can raise them to undeads.

So this is not something that is entirely new to Blizzard, nor perfectly unthinkable. Blizz was allways a company to do something forcefully different just to be different and and unexpected but yet being totally obvious.
    If youre talking about WoD then I can say to you that WoD was created under Tom Chilton as Game Director in 2014. Since 2016 Ion Hazzikostas is Game Director and therefore things can change a lot!
    We got Voidelves because they wanted to forcefully do soemthing different than high elves, because those were too obvious. Same could happen with Orcs and Humans, so I wouldn't say it is in the realm of impossible.
    Personally considering Blizzards previous actions and their mindsets, it is more likely than having Mag Thar within the Horde.
    Previous actions show that Blizzard wants to provide race diversification on both sides, I agree on that.
    But that doesn't mean that they make up completely irrational things like humans on horde side. For real, where should they come from? What are they expecting from the horde? Why not alliance? There are more reasons playing against than playing for humans in the horde and vice versa with orcs in the alliance.

Blizzards seems to love to ad things that are suposedly totally stupid and unsuiting.
    We got expansions because of that:

Pandaria, which was seen as unsuiting for WoW.
    We got time traveling orcs from a parallel universe ... just to be able to resuse orc warlords.
    We even got a cataclysm that did more damage than Sargeras stabbing the world.
    Like I said, all those expansions were created under another Game Director. Now Ion Hazzikostas is Game director and all the allied races who are known atm are basically same races with different textures (Lightforged Draenei, Highmountain tauren, dark iron dwarves etc.). I guess Nightborne and Void Elves were total exceptions because the squeaking warcry of alliance players demanding high elves in the alliance became too loud and for fairness reason they added the nightborne to the horde (which makes sense if you played through the nightborne campaign).

It was a rethorical question to explain to you that it is basically the same as with orcs joining the Alliance.
    Reasons can be constructed, Blizzard has done it before.
    Once again you have no evidence of anything, only headcannon, I'm done with you.

To quote one of the wisest things I've seen on MMO Champion.
    " You can't argue with someone whos only purpose is to force their ideology on other people, they will always find a way to twist things."
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-18 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    I imagine it'll be a warfront, I mean, it's A right next to Stormwind and B the perfect place for the Horde to make landfall to sandwich the Alliance via the Arathi warfront.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Once again you have no evidence of anything, only headcannon, I'm done with you.

" You can't argue with someone whos only purpose is to force their ideology on other people, they will always find a way to twist things."
    Lol. Ok. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I imagine it'll be a warfront, I mean, it's A right next to Stormwind and B the perfect place for the Horde to make landfall to sandwich the Alliance via the Arathi warfront.
    Personally, judging from Blizzards attitude to not do more work than needed, I highly doubt we will see more than one warfront per faction.
    So I think a warfront in westfall is far less likely.

Deleted
    If you know the story then you already have your answer about why the blood elves joined the horde.

Orcs and humans are different things entirely, they're the flagship races for the horde and the alliance, it cheapens the factions if their main races are suddenly available to both factions, fortunately, there's zero evidence this will happen as the outcry will be big from both factions.
    10/10 completely agree.

Deleted
    Lol. Ok. Bye.

Personally, judging from Blizzards attitude to not do more work than needed, I highly doubt we will see more than one warfront per faction.
    So I think a warfront in westfall is far less likely.
    I don't see why not, same mechanics different location.

Could it be a way to get Humans to the Horde? Like, they are using their Thin Human models as a means to show that they are part of a starving population and then a Horde character gets them over the Horde in exchange for food.

So yeah, once they are well fed and all, they are viable Human fighters of the Horde!

Well, bad jokes aside, I wanna play a Nathanos-like Undead Human Warrior in the Horde someday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Could it be a way to get Humans to the Horde? Like, they are using their Thin Human models as a means to show that they are part of a starving population and then a Horde character gets them over the Horde in exchange for food.

So yeah, once they are well fed and all, they are viable Human fighters of the Horde!

Well, bad jokes aside, I wanna play a Nathanos-like Undead Human Warrior in the Horde someday.
    I can make sense of it.

Moving away from Lordearon means the Forsaken need new corpses. So, why not foster their own? Get the thieving and starving factions of westfall and offer them a "confortable" life in exchange for their allegiance.
    Seems like the kind of thing Gallywix and the Forsaken would do if they wanted to retaliate for Orcs joining the alliance.

Obviously, thin humans would be a Forsaken model/animations allied race.

It could be even darker aswell. It can be people kidnapped for the Forsaken to use as new flesh ala Nathanos.

With that said, i still believe none of this will happen, but it's fun to speculate and would be a hell of a twist if it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    If they went or not to the Horde, it won't be Gallywix.

He already said that he will run his business and leave diplomacy to you.
    If he sees business to be made in Westfall (if saying Azerite may crop up), He'll definitely be looking to exploit Westfall's strained values with Stormwind to make a few bucks.

regardless if this is a change tied to thin humans or not i hope blizzard stop being lazy and revamp the world at last using phasing for 110+ character, passing over both the EK and Kalimdor and see the zones stuck at pre cata era is beyond stupid and immersion breaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    It could be even darker aswell. It can be people kidnapped for the Forsaken to use as new flesh ala Nathanos.
    Personally I want to see Nathanos-based Humans to be akin to the original Human model, not the Thin or Kul'tiran one. I believe Nathanos himself is a good example of how amazing an Undead Human can actually look like.

What if the Naaru arrive on AU Draenor and start lightforging orcs of the Iron Horde? Orc Paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    New harvest golem models likely mean Kul Tiras will use them as well. It even looks thematically appropriate.

Certainly not enough evidence to claim a Westfall revamp.
    Did you ignore the rest of the post? Are you seriously this blind and or stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Did you ignore the rest of the post? Are you seriously this blind and or stupid?
    Neither, as it happens. The OP themselves stated that they are short on evidence, listing only an isolated texture and a revamped model. Given that one of the two appears much more likely to be an asset used in Kul Tiras, I don't believe the other is sufficient evidence of a zone revamp.

Do you begin all discussions in such a crude manner?

10+ Year Old Account
    Westfall needs a revamp. The entire story there is based around a TV show that's no longer on the air. Whether it's getting one or not is hard to say and saying that it is based on a single texture is so thin that it's not worth thinking about.

But yeah, it needs one.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

lol.. 1 texture and a few new models = "Omg revamp"

what's next? "Guys, there is a new tame-able pet mech cat! that must 100% mean mecha-gnomes are a new allied race"

I would hope the fires have gone out and the riot has ended after nine years....The phasing was nice to lead into the Deadmines, but the zone's stuck like that around Sentinel Hill. And the never ending vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    YES, we need a boob slider!
    Hell yeah, let's turn WoW into a shitty Korean game where megavirgins can RP as sluts!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that is Kul'tiras version of Westfall's harvest golem.