Do you really think Goku didnt close the gap between him and Beerus with Ui? assuming Blue Goku is around lets say 20% of full power Beerus, do you really think he did not close the gap with all major power boosts he had till now? i sincerely think you over hype beerus a little

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Do you really think Goku didnt close the gap between him and Beerus with Ui? assuming Blue Goku is around lets say 20% of full power Beerus, do you really think he did not close the gap with all major power boosts he had till now? i sincerely think you over hype beerus a little
    considering that DBS ending, he could be stronger.

the problem is we never saw Beerus going all out for a reason I guess.

going all out is much different then a mere percentage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    This is just so hilarious.

Wasn't UI supposed to be a technique and not a form? Why the hell does goku have white/silver hair now? lol
    not for Saiyan's apparently.

technique doesn't increase you PL.

form does.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I was joking but he didn't appear after that little fight of yours.

you are right about Vegeta fans.

I LOVE Vegeta but his hardcore fans are unbearable sometimes.
    Vegeta had a part to play in this episode and he did it beautifully. Trying his damedest to give Goku a few moments of rest, him defending his Saiyan priade, and the loving flashbacks of him being a dick to his family, but truly loving them. It was a wonderful end to Vegeta in this tournament. Giving his last ounce of energy to Goku, only to see Goku lose basically instantly to Jiren hyped Jiren up to be unstoppable. Everything leading up to that dodge of Jiren's final punch on Goku was tailored to make you think the situation was hopeless. But, we've seen this series enough to know that you never count Goku out of the fight. he will always have one trump card left. And, the various leaks and stuff spoiled the episode somewhat, but ancient narrative devices in the episode itself led to its inevitable conclusion. Next episode we're going to see Jiren do things at his own level, and I can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

considering that DBS ending, he could be stronger.

the problem is we never saw Beerus going all out for a reason I guess.

going all out is much different then a mere percentage.

- - - Updated - - -

not for Saiyan's apparently.

technique doesn't increase you PL.

form does.
    We currently don't know the multipliers for this form. All we know is that it is basically hacks. Dodge everything, and when fully mastered, potentially undodgeable attacks. I'd love to see a fully powered up Goku vs Beerus for a little friendly 1 on 1 rematch. I guarantee Beerus will have his hands full.

If you notice, I call it a form. This is a fundamental change in Goku's physique and mannerisms. Until now we've barely seen him not scowling in this form. I'm sure by now he's conscious while in the form. From the previews UI omen looks to be defeated by Jiren, only to see him break yet another "self imposed barrier," and unlock the offensive side of UI. It's at that point that we will see everything Jiren can actually do. I can't wait, and I hope it'll be a grand finale to this arc that has had far too many episodes.
    Last edited by Fincayra; 2018-02-18 at 03:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Vegeta had a part to play in this episode and he did it beautifully. Trying his damedest to give Goku a few moments of rest, him defending his Saiyan priade, and the loving flashbacks of him being a dick to his family, but truly loving them. It was a wonderful end to Vegeta in this tournament. Giving his last ounce of energy to Goku, only to see Goku lose basically instantly to Jiren hyped Jiren up to be unstoppable. Everything leading up to that dodge of Jiren's final punch on Goku was tailored to make you think the situation was hopeless. But, we've seen this series enough to know that you never count Goku out of the fight. he will always have one trump card left. And, the various leaks and stuff spoiled the episode somewhat, but ancient narrative devices in the episode itself led to its inevitable conclusion. Next episode we're going to see Jiren do things at his own level, and I can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

We currently don't know the multipliers for this form. All we know is that it is basically hacks. Dodge everything, and when fully mastered, potentially undodgeable attacks. I'd love to see a fully powered up Goku vs Beerus for a little friendly 1 on 1 rematch. I guarantee Beerus will have his hands full.

If you notice, I call it a form. This is a fundamental change in Goku's physique and mannerisms. Until now we've barely seen him not scowling in this form. I'm sure by now he's conscious while in the form. From the previews UI omen looks to be defeated by Jiren, only to see him break yet another "self imposed barrier," and unlock the offensive side of UI. It's at that point that we will see everything Jiren can actually do. I can't wait, and I hope it'll be a grand finale to this arc that has had far too many episodes.
    yeah, true.

Jiren goes all out finally.

I wanna see some new moves.

Toriyama really does have his own head way to deep into his own ass = /
    well, it's his logic

Deleted

Wasn't UI supposed to be a technique and not a form? Why the hell does goku have white/silver hair now? lol
    Well the only ones with UI are the angels and all angels have white hair, so maybe it is a form and all angels are "in it" . *tinfoil hat*

I'll say it again, Frieza will be the last man standing in this tournament.

His logic is drilled with holes like Swiss cheese is, but whatever.
    it IS however is creation so he can do whatever he wants with it.
    Aint stopping me from talking shit about it when it deserves it though.
    true to that.

but hey, at least it ain't a Super Saiyan form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Well the only ones with UI are the angels and all angels have white hair, so maybe it is a form and all angels are "in it" . *tinfoil hat*
    Speaking of which, why aren't Goku and Gohan always Super Saiyan? They mastered that form to the point where it was natural, why would they have any reason to NOT be Super Saiyan?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Speaking of which, why aren't Goku and Gohan always Super Saiyan? They mastered that form to the point where it was natural, why would they have any reason to NOT be Super Saiyan?
    because they are hotter in base

but anyway, it would look weird tbh.

Dont be silly, i doubt Toriyama remember about that, i mean, for god sake he forgot about Ultimate Gohan (he state it himself) forgot about some characters etc, you ask to much about him, you are as professional when it come to writing a story as he is

for the same reason of kaioh ken?

at this point of the story they are so powerful that they have constantly to weight their force (chapter 336). so post cell game there arent anymore reasons to stay in a so powerful form as ssj
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2018-02-18 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Kaio Ken gives an aura, it does not alter Goku's form. Same with UI so far, it gave an aura; the silver highlights and eyes could simply be the aura reflecting on his natural color. We don't know that Mastered UI is what gives him the white color for hair though, it could actually be a new transformation that stabilizes UI. It probably isn't of course but it would be more consistent.
    against vegeta goku grow up the muscles significantly and even the pupils changed, other to basically start to bright (at least in manga)

Kaioken is not a form per say.

10+ Year Old Account
    the manga (non english) is out

I cant wait to hear how much better it is due to who they are foddering. After being mad about them being foddered

- - - Updated - - -

oh then, well, sorry for the spoiler.
    Yeah, that is a goddamn fail on Toei/Dragon Ball marketing department. The reveal of the mastered UI form should happen in next epidode, which airs in two weeks from now.

But they fucked it up by putting the form in front and center of all of their marketing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, that is a goddamn fail on Toei/Dragon Ball marketing department. The reveal of the mastered UI form should happen in next epidode, which airs in two weeks from now.

But they fucked it up by putting the form in front and center of all of their marketing today.
    True, hard to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Haha, that's a nice theory

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's obvious so sure, say it again
    Nope, I've said it early on and many times. You can't take credit away from me. I'm still gonna win.

So, are we to understand that any time Goku uses kaio ken after the u6 tournament forward that it is a 10x? He activates kaio ken in the zen exhibition match and doesn't attach a multiplier to it. He also attaches a multiplier to it against Jiren. Basically what I'm asking, is if the kamehameha that Goku released against Hit was stronger than the one against Bergamo.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright

THere is only one man who can defeat Jiren

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

technically the papers with the leaks should be issued this wednesday, so after the 129 preview, but anyway in japan there shouldnt be a so big obsession with spoiler (nor here, until the born of internet)