Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    i leveled all classes to 110 ally side+1 more on the horde side, i dont believe its lazy to ask for the heritage armor for a race(even if i race changed to it) that didnt existed when i lvled all my chars
    You want the reward you put in the work. There’s nothing more to it. Blizzard doesn’t owe you any thing if you can’t be asked to work for something in game in shouldn’t get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    If a reward needs to be wagged to do an activity that normally means there is a problem with the activity. In my case leveling my high mountain Tauren I never made a druid to max level so I am leveling to get my druid up. If majority of people would rather spend money than to play the game to get the same results means there is something wrong in the system. In my case 20 to 60 was lots of fun. But BC and wrath was very boring and had horrible pacing. People don't want to level because it's not fun. They want said reward but it requires a unfun activity to them.
    If doesn’t mean that at all are you dense? People much every thing in Warcraft has a reward at the end does that mean all of Warcraft has a problem and you should just be able to buy what ever you want?

I don't think the heritage unlock will be changed. It's purely cosmetic. I would not be surprised however, if Blizzard upped the rep gains for allied race unlock factions post BfA launch.