Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can be very tocix in ow saying/typing stupid shit and i play whatever i prefer dont care at all about team. Never been muted or suspended so people getting banned must be doing very toxic things

There's more to the story, I'm sure. He hinted as his level of maturity in the video and it's probably not too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    That shows what exactly?
    He got banned unjustified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    He got banned unjustified.
    How do you know? Do we take his word for it or?

Because he was unbanned the same day after contacting them? Do you think they would unban someone if they thought the ban was justified?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Because he was unbanned the same day after contacting them? Do you think they would unban someone if they thought the ban was justified?
    Wait, do i have to take your word for it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    ok keep measuring your dicks instead of reading other sourced content

akiradou was suspended a while back and his acc was unsuspended the next day. to be fair, he was basically a smurf and shitting on people w/ a new account because he was a console player whose mechanical skill transferred to pc & instantly improved.

Wait, do i have to take your word for it now?
    No, take the word of the creator of the video when he says he got unbanned.

Deleted
    OP has obviously been banned himself at some point and is seeking justification. The system works great. I have 2 accounts that I play on all the time and have never had a single suspension, although I'm sure I have been reported before. You only get banned if you are consistently an asshole or an extreme asshole in 1 particular game. I have been notified of several reports I made that resulted in action and I don't report often.

Not seeing any flaws from my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    every person who has tried to give me a reason why this isn't a problem has gotten owned so hard that they immediately stopped posting and retreated back into their safezone. so being told to eat pussy and crucifying someone over it is more important than fixing a system that doesn't work, I get it.

i finally understand that i am speaking to intellectually disabled people.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Welcome to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Implying everyone who disagrees with you is intellectually disabled.

I understand why you're so against the ban system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalea View Post

I understand why you're so against the ban system.
    Yeah. It's funny, every person I see whos against the automated ban system seems to be a cunt.

:thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalea View Post
    it's actually more because you just sit there and shut up after you're proven wrong

i mean excuse me for getting a little frustrated by the fact that I have to repeat myself on every page in every post because you gonna act like you actually give a fuck about the topic even though you can't even read the key points of the discussion. Next you'll tell me you ain't got time for that shit and expect me to hold your hand and walk you though it like a 3 year old.

fuck that. the posts are there and you can read them yourself, i ain't ya daddy and i don't wanna be ya daddy. I don't wanna touch ya fuckin' hand either, only the good lord knows where the hell that thing has been. it's only 2 pages, i promise it ain't gonna kill you even though the global IQ average would probably go up overnight if it did.

the fact that this is the shit that i have to put up with only proves that you don't care about the actual topic at hand and came into this thread to take the piss.

Which, by the way, is Trolling. I mean, I guess it don't matter if someone is trolling if I'm telling them to go suck a fat cock because they are trolling, but hey man I was just under the impression it was a free for all in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no discussion is really taking place anymore, I'm just going to close it here.