Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    In what way is it filler? Please explain. Wtf does "filler expansion" even mean?
    Buzzword for ''I don't like it''.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    See you all on classic when your new wowdiablo expansion will fail.
    Can you say anything different or are you stuck on repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wasn't MoP seen as a filler expansion too? And isn't that one the last proper WoW expansion?
    So was Cata. Apparently any expansion someone doesn't like that is outside the main antagonists of WC3 is considered "filler". Much like people calling devs lazy, this naming is lazy.

Deleted
    See you all on classic when your new wowdiablo expansion will fail.
    I mean no offence to you but i have no idea why accounts like the one i've quoted here arent just banned from this site.

Its literally nothing but a troll account and the person behind it is so incapable of even argumenting his case that he just resorts to stuff like this when people actually argue against him.

This is the sort of poster that gives the entire mmo-c a bad rep. Mods. Come alive. Bring some actual sanity to this forum instead of just punnishing whoever you thought was insulting someone else at some point.

This poster actually goes completely against everything a discussion forum is made for

Word filler is very vague, and No one will actually know how a expansion will be until it become live
    So Chill

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you want to hear? I see that the truth about diablowow hurts you a lot.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    WoD was not Filler, neither will BfA be.

Idiots without a clue call expansions "filler" just because they don't like the theme (MoP)or how the expansion was handled (WoD, Legion, Cataclysm)...
    First of all, there really wasn't a single sentence posted by you on this forum that I wouldn't agree with! But now I have to disagree a little, because I think that the term "filler expansion" isn't that wrong. I honestly do like the idea of one expansion (an expansion with a stronger story that's centered mostly around one uber enemy) being replaced with an expansion that explores multiple lesser threats at the same time, where one or some of them can eventually lead to something much bigger - being the theme of the next expansion after. That's a filler for me.

What do you want to hear? I see that the truth about diablowow hurts you a lot.
    From what I've seen so far. You like classic. You hate everyone else who likes modern WoW. Nay. You hate everyone who doesn't HATE modern WoW. Seriously. If you think people will dislike everything modern about WoW just because you say so and all switch to Classic, you're delusional.

If you think Vanilla is going to have more people playing than modern WoW constantly, you're delusional. Gratz, you like it. Some people do and you're going to have your own server for it. It doesn't apply to the majority. And you certainly can't judge quality of something just by yourself and call it a "fact".

Your arguments are getting laughable. You don't like it =/= it's crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    That is purely PR BS to sooth naive consumers and deny their obvious incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure about the former lol. Better than mop? No way!
    Honestly from what I've seen, with the new designs and updated models; the theme of the expansion looks awesome! And I like the stat squish. I really think it has the potential to beat mop!

Do people even know what a "filler" is... ?

15+ Year Old Account
    He is the most fanatic classic fanboy on this forum, so prolly not.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    First of all, there really wasn't a single sentence posted by you on this forum that I wouldn't agree with! But now I have to disagree a little, because I think that the term "filler expansion" isn't that wrong. I honestly do like the idea of one expansion (an expansion with a stronger story that's centered mostly around one uber enemy) being replaced with an expansion that explores multiple lesser threats at the same time, where one or some of them can eventually lead to something much bigger - being the theme of the next expansion after. That's a filler for me.
    BfA will start out Faction war, and lead into the Void/Old Gods. All expansions have always been about "lesser" threats alongside/leading into the main story.
    A filler expansion would be one where the story was self-contained, not cannon and filler (hence the term) as we wait for the real story to continue. Not even WoD was self-contained, MoP led into WoD which led into Legion which led into BfA.

People are using the term "filler" arbitrarily for when they feel that it fits. Nothing about BfA (look at the very first datamine) tells that it'll be another WoD. And WoD, was not filler. Shitty execution =/= filler.

MoP was a filler expansion too so..

Just like Cataclysm. Just like Pandaria. Just like Warlords. Just like Legion. Every expansion has been called a filler expansion since we killed the Lich King. BfA is being called a filler expansion, and the one after that will, and so on until the game finally ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    MoP was a filler expansion too so..
    No, it wasn't.

It was however polarizing enough in its theme for people to start abusing the "filler" terminology... Doesn't stop the fact that what happened in MoP, is cannon and we're still seeing the results of that expansion in the current game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-18 at 05:38 PM.

I think it looks great. I think they are going to give everyone something to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla was just filler tbh, like Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Yeah 2bh I didnt really take notice of who it was, I remember this guy from like 6 months ago acting the same way with his complete ignorant responses. He is either a troll or extremely deluded and a bit of a special snowflake. Probably the latter.
    He's been here for years. The /ignore function is a boon!
    And he'll keep at it even when he's got his precious Classic server, seeing as how these people can only make Classic sound good by first shitting on the current game, making up BS points about how looking for a group in Ironforge for 2 hours was "amazing gameplay design!!".

It's akin to DC Comics fans desperately attempting to make Batman & Robin sound good by first shitting all over The Dark Knight*.

* Yes, that's actually happened. Some people don't believe that the Dark Knight trilogy is "Comic Batman"-enough.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-18 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I care about is gameplay and class design, could not care less about lore. Don't give a shit if the story makes sense or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No, it wasn't.

It was however polarizing enough in its theme for people to start abusing the "filler" terminology... Doesn't stop the fact that what happened in MoP, is cannon and we're still seeing the results of that expansion in the current game.

If MoP wasn’t filler then we haven’t had a filler expansion.