10+ Year Old Account
    I too roleplay as a he-man action figure when I play human males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    He-man had long blonde hair and no beard, I'm not sure I'm seeing the connection
    Bad example, but humans have been called hemen for a long time. The plastic part was the connection with action figure. He man can have a beard if he wants too. You dont tell he man what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plastic-y and rubber-y is kind of the artstyle of World of Warcraft. It's why it doesn't get as dated as quickly as MMOs like Rift where they try to be realistic, because what looks realistic is constantly changing when it comes to games. Graphic is improving so much and so quickly that only the cartoon-y style of things like WoW tend to come across ageless
    Well, I agree to a point, but I thinkt he human male hair looks almost too plasticy. It looks worse than other races for sure. Although there is that one night elf male short factial hair one. Gives me nightmares.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well, I agree to a point, but I thinkt he human male hair looks almost too plasticy. It looks worse than other races for sure. Although there is that one night elf male short factial hair one. Gives me nightmares.
    Human male hair is just terrible, no additional modifiers needed.

Also Lightforged have really plastic hair too, Imo.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the thin humans have really great beards too...Even the fat human...
    They would be a nice addition to the Human model to get it more updated, and I think Blizzard should add a Rich Snob Noble NPC with the Kul Tiran Human model so that the thin human can be used for the Westfall Beggers and what not...

How I know there are beggars in Westfall I explorer-ed there with my Pandaren Male Monk a long time ago, but kinda remember the Homeless Citizens running around and what not.
    Wasn't sure what they were for, but I felt bad for them and hopefully they can update the models so the Homeless people look more like Homeless people.
    For the Horde!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am baffled that human male hairstyles managed to ship the way they are in WoD. I mean, it's one of the most played races along with Blood Elves last I checked. Compare them to the quality of the Dwarves who definitely had a lot more time spent on them. The dwarf male beardstyles are just top notch.
    They were bad in vanilla too. Humans need a full redo to be good. Look at Kul'tiran, that should have been human males.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I did on the previous page. I took the beard from the Fat Kul Tirans and added it to the normal human model.

Give me.
    That face still bugs me... Better hair, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I did on the previous page. I took the beard from the Fat Kul Tirans and added it to the normal human model.

Give me.
    I know...
    Mind doing the thin human beards now?

Also what would a thin human female look like?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    that should have been human males
    No, that brute wouldn't last long on the battlefield.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't recall seeing any too notable beards on the thin ones. Seemed to mostly be variations on goatees, or similar to what the fat ones have, no? Mutton chops and the like
    The goatee one would be nice for Mathias Shaw...
    Since in the cinematic it looks more better, and the thin human has the better look for it.
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I know...
    Mind doing the thin human beards now?

Also what would a thin human female look like?
    Belves with smaller ears.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

The fat human and thin human hairstyles are similar to the style of the orcs right? Simple, sleek and shiny. Since the fat humans use the straight orc model, just fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    The fat human and thin human hairstyles are similar to the style of the orcs right? Simple, sleek and shiny. Since the fat humans use the straight orc model, just fat.
    Uh, fat humans certainly do not use the Orc model.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    If they add that hair and beard I might have to start playing human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and sorry for dumping all the pictures, but here's the beard thing on a full body, dressed human:

No worries Everything Nice! <3
    Looks really great to be honest...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Or how about you wont be talking "whatever you want" and talk about the actual reason this thread is made? Telling someone to just leave the thread becuase you want more offtopic in it is just asshole move that doesn't follow any rules of the forum.
    Done with your temper tantrum?

10+ Year Old Account

Give me.
    Looks like Sheogorath from Oblivion tbh. I'd love new hairstyles but Blizzards track record on customization says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, that brute wouldn't last long on the battlefield.
    Yes he would
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for login screen theme song. I hope to hear Lament of the Highborne/Sylvanas theme, Anduin theme, some Zandalari music, some drums with human themed trumpets, a bit of pirate flare and some omnious Old God themes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

it can very on the person some people have a wide valley some a smaller one, hence why at the boundary you tend to get difference of opinion on some things also things can move about on the scale over time based on perspective. e.g you see an ultra realistic game its the best you have seen so sits nicly out of the valley 10 yrs later and whats realistic is far more realistic and the old thing moves into the valley. if you sit befor rather than after the valley under obviously fake then you have less chance of falling in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i wonder what is available in current alpha? Quests? Only class changes?
    quests, zones, changes. lots of stuff check a youtuber they all seem to have invites

10+ Year Old Account
    So anything special going to be added for the pre-purchase like the Demon Hunters were added one week before the expansion released patch.
    For the Horde!