Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again people wearing black as they might aren't Antifa, 5 middle aged men? Eh NO!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Does anyone actually care about either of these sides? I feel like neither really displays any reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    The ANTIFA who attacks liberals or grandmothers who are taking care of their grandkids because they thought a fascist lived there but they went to the wrong house.
    ...? What Russian Propaganda Arm fed you that little gem of hysterical nonsense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    This is what's considered a beat down now a days? Y'all are so soft
    Ive had harsher fights with my sister when I was young.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Like the antifa who killed nazis in the '30s/40s? Or the ones opposing Franco? Or the ones killing ISIS members? Which one do you hate the most?
    I tried researching facts on how many nazis antifa killed so I could have real numbers instead of speculation, all I found was a bunch of articles on how antifa are the real neo nazis. I'm sure there are many renegade groups that "helped" the military in the 30s/40s, so far I haven't read about any real impact. Nice trap question though.

The reality is any extremist faction shouldn't be applauded, I respect your right to support extremist factions though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ANTIFA who attacks liberals or grandmothers who are taking care of their grandkids because they thought a fascist lived there but they went to the wrong house.
    Then they wouldn't likely be ANTIFA would they? Again more made up nonsense, trying to paint a bunch of silly people in hoods as a national level threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    ...? What Russian Propaganda Arm fed you that little gem of hysterical nonsense?
    Dude she makes this crap up on the spot in her own imagination. Can't blame Russians on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I tried researching facts on how many nazis antifa killed so I could have real numbers instead of speculation, all I found was a bunch of articles on how antifa are the real neo nazis. I'm sure there are many renegade groups that "helped" the military in the 30s/40s, so far I haven't read about any real impact. Nice trap question though.

The reality is any extremist faction shouldn't be applauded, I respect your right to support extremist factions though.
    Just look up all the communist resistance groups in WWII in west Europe.

and lol at calling antifa extremist, what a world, where standing up to fascism is extremist.

That's not russian propaganda, that's what ANTIFA is.

http://www.liberalapartiet.se/2012/0...olitiskt-vald/

Liberals being attacked by anti-fascists.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article17867517.ab

Attacking innocent people at random on the street, proclaiming them to be right-wing extremists(with no proof) to justify them attacking him.

http://magasinetneo.se/blogg/vanster...-goda-hjaltar/

Attacking a grandmother and her 7 year old grandkid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How ca you even tell who started what or that they're antifa? To me it looked like some piece of shit guys assaulting some women.

At 4 minutes some guy hits a girl in the back of the fucking head while she's turned around.
    Phwew, I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed that.

This sort of violence has absolutely no place in politics!

All I seen was a couple weak cunts attacking females while avoiding the males

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just look up all the communist resistance groups in WWII in west Europe.

and lol at calling antifa extremist, what a world, where standing up to fascism is extremist.
    Antifa attacks anyone they want to, they don't only attack fascists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I saw Proud Boys and just laughed. They are as big of a joke as ANTIFA is. For whatever reason, a bunch of my old Army buddies are into this now and they tried to entice me and one of them was talking about how part of joining is reciting cereal names while people punch you. I just laughed at him and passed. What a joke both sides are.
    Proud boys sounds more like a college gay club than a right wing group lol
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2018-02-18 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How ca you even tell who started what or that they're antifa? To me it looked like some piece of shit guys assaulting some women.

At 4 minutes some guy hits a girl in the back of the fucking head while she's turned around.

I'm more curious why any of these people are wasting their time. I wonder how many have a job (on either side).
    One of the guys dressed in black could have had a bike lock, how dare you!

is that considered a beat down in the US? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    is that considered a beat down in the US? lmao
    LOL Yes, yes it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Proud boys sounds more like a college gay club than a right wing group lol
    Its not gay if the balls don't touch, Peggle. Don't you know that by now?!

A day after Supertony gets banned for advocating violent alt-right actions, this guy comes out of the brickwork over 5 months ago from October and makes a post advocating violent Alt-Right actions.

...I'm sure the two aren't related whatsoever... >_<
    How mysterious...

All of this makes me feel like living in the US can be hard sometimes with all these groups, SJWs, feminazis and so on. None of that here.

That's not russian propaganda, that's what ANTIFA is.

drible of sweedish attacks from 2012...
    Dude... c'mon! >_<

We're talking about Americans here and events IN AMERICA - what the HELL does some outdated events from some crazies in Sweeden have to do with ANY of this!? o_O

If you want to talk about that whatever party, go talk about that. That has NOTHING to do what the OP is talking about and offers nothing to the discussion.