Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    There just might be a reason why Jews have been thrown out of 109 locations since AD250.
    Literally pulled from a Stormfront article.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm not a fan of lax immigration rules or open immigration, but to portray all non-European immigrants as diseased, parasitical peasants is a pretty vile thing to do.

What is it with my fellow Europeans (and Germanic/North Europeans in particular) needing to portray anyone darker than you as sub-human?
    If you take note, you'll see that it's arabs and africans that people dislike, both groups which have insane amount of problems tied to crime rates, unemployment etc. and you'll should also note the lack of people(well, there are people who object to it but that's mostly left-wingers and feminists) objecting to immigration from thailand or philippines despite them being darker than us. It doesn't have anything to do with being darker.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-02-18 at 10:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of lax immigration rules or open immigration, but to portray all non-European immigrants as diseased, parasitical peasants is a pretty vile thing to do.

What is it with my fellow Europeans (and Germanic/North Europeans in particular) needing to portray anyone darker than you as sub-human?
    Generalizations are hard, huh? At least there's people like you willing to stand up for the "good ones", guess you can feel superior while your country turns into what they fled from. Talking about large issues like this would be next to impossible without generalizing, which is the point of taking your stance, to silence criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    There is a great profit to be made from importing the 3rd world but not to the society. An illiterate HIV+ 3rd worlder eats around $60,000 worth of AIDS meds a year without taking into account other spending that can be profited off of at the expense of society.
    I wouldn't want US refugees either.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account

I like how you soft whine about bigotry, and racism especially when it's against you LMFAO!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Anti-immigrant comments and threads should be a bannable offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    That has to be among the quickest ways to make people dislike you.
    Racist white supremacist disliking you is a good quality to have. Means you have self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Racist white supremacist disliking you is a good quality to have. Means you have self respect.
    Implying it's only white supremacists who don't want to take refugees.

Literally pulled from a Stormfront article.
    Buu fucking huu. At some point you've got to question your own actions instead of blaming it on everyone else.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Implying it's only white supremacists who don't want to take refugees.
    No, but it's very likely they are, especially when the same individuals like to post and make a big deal about it constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Generalizations are hard, huh? At least there's people like you willing to stand up for the "good ones", guess you can feel superior while your country turns into what they fled from. Talking about large issues like this would be next to impossible without generalizing, which is the point of taking your stance, to silence criticism.
    No, the reason I'm saying it is because I'm European and just happen to have tan skin since I'm Mediterranean and I've heard some real nasty stories about things said and done to folks on the basis on having slightly darker skin. I shouldn't have to wear a sandwich board saying I'm not from the Middle East to not get harassed or worse. And to be fair, my country suffered just as much historically at the hands of other Europeans as they did from non-Europeans as well.

As I said, I don't support open or lax immigration. I just don't believe in treating people like sub-humans just because they don't look like me, either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Anti-immigrant comments and threads should be a bannable offense.
    "People shouldn't be able to have opinions I don't like". You sound like a tolerant fellow.

No, the reason I'm saying it is because I'm European and just happen to have tan skin since I'm Mediterranean and I've heard some real nasty stories about things said and done to folks on the basis on having slightly darker skin. I shouldn't have to wear a sandwich board saying I'm not from the Middle East to not get harassed or worse. And to be fair, my country suffered just as much historically at the hands of other Europeans as they did from non-Europeans as well.

As I said, I don't support open or lax immigration. I just don't believe in treating people like sub-humans just because they don't look like me, either.
    Nobody is going to think you're from the middle east just because you have a tan skin lol.

I like how you soft whine about bigotry, and racism especially when it's against you LMFAO!
    I didn't say anything about me. I've complained plenty about inherent racism in Europe and the US. Hell, I've never criticized folks criticizing on that issue.

Try again?

Putin and xinping are laughing their ass off how westerners are defeating themselves electing right wing fascist because people eat up the fake news they funded, like the OP.

7+ Year Old Account

Who's advocating treating people like "sub-humans" because of their skin color? I'm certainly not.

No, but it's very likely they are, especially when the same individuals like to post and make a big deal about it constantly.
    This doesn't really have any relevance to my comment at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    Buu fucking huu. At some point you've got to question your own actions instead of blaming it on everyone else.
    Reeealy I thought some were really all about trying to use their skin color to take pride for things they didn't do while avoiding any blame at the same time. No indifference happens with every community.

Irish, Chinese, Jewish, etc, on one side will be people wide eyed looking to find opportunity to explore, and on the other end people trying to deny others liberties they have already enjoyed for themselves.

I can, and you can't because I said so BS!

Deleted
    Religious preacher, calls for helping the poor and needy... This is news apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't really have any relevance to my comment at all.
    Sure it does it goes specifically to the OP, don't act like this is a NEW conversation Player Twelve, we are very much having the same one over and over, and typically by the same handful of people