Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not for the alliance.

thats the point of the gag, i know they are not the evil
    You don't know what evil is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Subjective, Personally, I think Void elves are the better of the allied races, including the Zandalari Trolls and Dark Iron dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

Except, if you pay attention to the Story line and Quest text. Muradin speaks for Azeroth now. He's as Neutral as Thrall, Khadgar, or Tirion are/were. Thrall maybe "MIA" but he's a relevant to the Horde, as Muradin is to the Alliance.
    Except if you weren't a dummy you'd know MAGNI speaks for Azeroth now, and Muradin is the leader of the Bronzebeards after MAGNI turned to diamonds. Not the same dwarf. Learn your own faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    What did you expect when the most played Horde race is BE by a large margin?
    For Blizzard to have a backbone and stick to their own storyline. But fuck me right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

But the Burning Legion has now been defeated. Someone is going to step up to that plate, as the "big bad" is now locked up and his demon minions should be on the run and almost leaderless (even without Argus some will likely come back in the Nether, it will just take longer, while others....they dead).

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    I've already been confused by it when out questing leveling my tauren and I've had a few occasions when prey.... I mean players have just casually run up to my nightborn rouge only to get ganged.

So it is a thing
    People will get used to it. It's probably coming from years of being accustomed to only seeing that silhouette on a specific faction, that will take a while to correct.

What's Nightborne Rouge like? More blue than regular Rouge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    People will get used to it. It's probably coming from years of being accustomed to only seeing that silhouette on a specific faction, that will take a while to correct.

What's Nightborne Rouge like? More blue than regular Rouge?
    more red. and im forever making that mistake rogue <-> rouge .....

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance got no Foxes or Draenor Orcs yet... hold your horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two things. First, a Horde character isn't the Horde. Second, you're not there as a representative of the Horde, but as a representative of your faction agnostic class order. The only part of Legion where you're a representative of your faction is the Stormheim leveling questline.
    how exactly a guy who literally represented the horde/alliance in every major conflict and fight and bgs and EVERYTHING, represent 'himself' or 'his class hall' only in legion ? did u erase his entire past all those 10+ years? specially since it is assumed that ur playable character started from vanilla era (even if u played a panda, because fuck logic)
    Class halls were a union of alliance and horde, neither dropped their faction alliance, as proven already in BFA that as soon we raised 'arms' on each others, each went to his side
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

want to cry?! ok here are my tears we got crapy reskined nelfs with only 3 skin color ! omg we got taurens with only bigger horns ! we got trolls who go to gym and have better shape ! while ally got fancy void elves with voidy hair stylle and legendary dark iron dwarves and light forged who has HIGH EXARCH TURALYON ! you have vindicar ! and now that hordes are evil bad boys every one gonna role to ally !

since now i believe most favourite allied race is void elves .

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I can't say I believe this as the Blood Elves still look 10x better than the void Elves honest to god the Skin colours are horrible.
    im a belf/undead player and i prefer belf model too ! but among allied races i believe void elves are more desired for ppl bcz i see a lot of them on low lvl zones. my personal taste among 4 allied races is nightborne.

Deleted
    Highmountain are pretty cool but not all that special TBH. Nightborne are the really cool ones, Zandalari too. Void elves are pretty nice too though, DI Dwarf as well, I'm only really disappointed in Lightforged (even more underwhelming than Highmountain). They are allied races after all, so I'd say they're the standard of what we should be getting. Zandalari & Nightborne are just icing. We're getting furass though, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    how exactly a guy who literally represented the horde/alliance in every major conflict and fight and bgs and EVERYTHING, represent 'himself' or 'his class hall' only in legion ? did u erase his entire past all those 10+ years? specially since it is assumed that ur playable character started from vanilla era (even if u played a panda, because fuck logic)
    By simply deciding to do so. You're not there on behalf of Horde or Alliance, that's all that is needed to not represent them.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we won't I can garantee you now we will get Fat humans and skinny Humans while the Horde get Draenor Orcs and Vulpira... Again the Alliance will get the short end of the stick.
    I think alliance with get Fat and Thin humans (one race) similar to draenor orcs (gray skin, brown, white w/e) with straight back orcs, while also getting the Sethrakk while horde gets the Vulpera. Alliance needs a base of operation on Zandalar, while all the horde will probably do is get safe passage to Freehold.

And alliance didnt get the short end of the stick... its actually very similar. Though lore wise, yes, you all did. Void elves make no sense, and will never. Nightbourne look very similar to night elves... even more so in full armor. (nb warlock in full mop cm set) And void elves are damn cool looking... but their lore sucks balls. Lightforged is probably where you think you got the shaft... but... highmountain are basically th same thing... the only difference is their horns look better (same with ld). The problem, though, is the silhouette. The horns makes you think it looks different on the hm t, and is barely noticable on lf w their golden eyes. Now, if they gave you all krokul, or broken... the argument would be the opposite here
    Last edited by Skayth; 2018-02-18 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By simply deciding to do so. You're not there on behalf of Horde or Alliance, that's all that is needed to not represent them.
    yet we literally will go join alliance/horde as soon it is done, not to mention every npc treat u as an alliance/horde, not a 'class', for example Alleria talk to ur hunter
    So no, even game refers to u as an alliance/horde hero, not a neutral guy
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Except if you weren't a dummy you'd know MAGNI speaks for Azeroth now, and Muradin is the leader of the Bronzebeards after MAGNI turned to diamonds. Not the same dwarf.
    Eh, you are right, I mixed up my own Dwarves, that's what I get for posting before Coffee brews.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    yet we literally will go join alliance/horde as soon it is done, not to mention every npc treat u as an alliance/horde, not a 'class', for example Alleria talk to ur hunter
    So no, even game refers to u as an alliance/horde hero, not a neutral guy
    I've yet to encounter one that addresses me as Alliance or Horde, rather than <race> or <class>.

Deleted
    I can't say I believe this as the Blood Elves still look 10x better than the void Elves honest to god the Skin colours are horrible.
    Sure. I get whistled at and called babe on my female velf. It must be cause she is so horrible looking. xD

Let's look at what the horde got/will get, shall we?

Nightborne
    To many people, myself included. This model is a travesty of justice for the nightborne models we've come to know, the eyes look like glued on googly eyes not the narrowed eyes we've seen on the actual nightborne models, outside of their idle stance they're entire animations are night elf. Nothing impressive to me personally.

Highmountain Tauren
    Like the regular tauren they suffer from the same problem, lack of customisation, there's nothing special about them they're basically a copy pasted tauren with a few extra choices.

Zandalari
    Given Blizzard's past record with re-using stuff, I cannot see them gaining anything majorly special over anyone, the females will likely use the darkspear female animations and the male is a modified night elf male skeleton. They'll likely be given a custom dance though because using the night elf male dance on a third race wouldn't go down very well.

Draenor Orcs
    They're brown orcs with tattoo options, that's it. Nothing will change from the orc models they'll use the exact same animations, outside of customisation options such as skin colour and tattoos I can't see how you can claim they're badass.

The Alliance allied races

Lightforged Draenei
    Just like the highmountain tauren, what they got could of been made available via customisation options at a barber shop, they're nothing special, just like Highmountain.

Void Elves
    These things shouldn't exist, high elves were a far better option as they've had ties to the alliance for many years, that said they're basically emo looking blood elves, I'm sure some people like that, I don't, the blood elves however had the most effort put into their model as they weren't rushed out to make WoD's release. The alliance benefit from their quality but the customisation options should be better.

Dark Iron Dwarves
    They're going to fall under the same branch as the Zandalari, I can't see them being given unique animations, they're basically just darker skinned dwarves with more customisation options, another thing that could of been done at the baber shop tbh.

Kul'tiran Humans (Maybe)
    These guys are the uniquest of the lot, Blizzard said at Blizzcon they built their model from the ground up, they have different animations to normal humans, i'm sure it's still a WIP but if they become playable they'll be a different thing onto themselves and the closest thing to an actual new playable race.

People tend to forget that the reason Blizzard are doing allied races is because they require significantly less effort than creating a brand new race, they take the old skeletons and modify a few things here and there, this is something both factions are effected by, try not to forget that.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-19 at 01:21 AM.

It is likely the Vulpera are going to end up being Horde and that makes me sad.

Wonder what race Alliance will get in response?
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to encounter one that addresses me as Alliance or Horde, rather than <race> or <class>.
    I literally said Alleria in the quote, u didn't do anything in Argus ?
    Many quests u do - even in class - is toward ur faction, like rogue class hall quests as another example
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    The Horde can keep the fox people thank you very much.
    I sure hope so. I would love playing as a tiny fox person.