Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The SPLC is a 45 year old civil rights agency with an exemplary record, the only people pooh-poohing the SPLC are white supremacists and their dipshit drones. For obvious reasons.
    The SPLC is a joke, they are nothing less than far-left extremists. You really think this whole "anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi" schtick has been working well for people like you, or SPLC? It just makes you look like the joke you are, the only people that take this seriously are the people already spouting the same rhetoric.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:44 PM.

Both sides are equally pathetic, the extreme left and extreme right that is.

Still wondering why Antifa haven't been labelled a terrorist organisation, they tick all the boxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    The SPLC is a joke, they are nothing less than far-left extremists. You really think this whole "anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi" schtick has been working well for people like you, or SPLC? It just makes you look like the joke you are, the only people that take this seriously are the people already spouting the same rhetoric.
    lol, using the whole "Anybody who disagrees with me is [x]" and then pretty much calling people far left because they disagree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    I disagree! While the majority of neo nazis are part of small gangs, there are plenty of larger organisational structures. I have no idea what it's like in the states though.
    The same, going by the SPLC.
    While I doubt most anti-fascist sees themselves as even to part of gangs, although you probably got a ton of small anarcho-communist communes.

A satisfactory beatdown.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Still wondering why Antifa haven't been labelled a terrorist organisation, they tick all the boxes.
    Because the "organization' part is very important, they are not one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol just watched part of it.

Aren't the 'proud boys' some sort of racist group?
    Its an pro-choice protest, how is that antifa lol?
    The Antifa are the ones with the black hood and masks (to hide their faces).

Antifa is a weak movement, as well as cowards. Only, a coward hides behind a mask. That is why I see Antifa either a joke, or as a Terrorists, because most terrorists hides their faces.

It's about time for Trump to declare Antifa as a Terrorist group to the public. (It is considered as Terrorist Group already, but not for the public right now, and frankly, it should be)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Because the "organization' part is very important, they are not one.
    Oh bullshit. Al-Qaeda is a terrorist organisation but still has small splinter cells working independently, just like Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    you might want to turn the sound off for liberal language.
    That's interesting. Can you not tolerate listening to different points of view?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    The Antifa are the ones with the black hood and masks (to hide their faces).
    Not everybody in black is antifa, you're boogeyman is getting a bit crazy.

Antifa is a weak movement, as well as cowards. Only, a coward hides behind a mask. That is why I see Antifa either a joke, or as a Terrorists, because most terrorists hides their faces.

It's about time for Trump to declare Antifa as a Terrorist group to the public. (It is considered as Terrorist Group already, but not for the public right now, and frankly, it should be)
    Then theyll have a good reason to hide their faces when protesting fascism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Oh bullshit. Al-Qaeda is a terrorist organisation but still has small splinter cells working independently, just like Antifa.
    Antifa has no splinter-cells either. Its not comparable to Al-Qaeda at all.
    Been listening to far right shows too much?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Yeah, we do have a fair amount of those, although most of them wouldn't identify with your description. It's nothing like it was in the 80s though.
    Ye, it depends. I suppose.
    Just lots of intertwining in the anti-fa community and anarcho-communist one.

The SPLC is a joke, they are nothing less than far-left extremists.
    Yeah, nobody outside the lunatic fringe thinks this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Don't believe it? Open the link. Click the "neo nazi" filter on the map. Google the names of the organizations labeled there. I understand that this would require you to not just blindly slurp up the horseshit you've been fed, but sometimes leaving one's comfort zone can be rewarding.

As if the old antifascists actually accomplished anything noteworthy.

Oh, they went on strike. Whoopie doo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a great article for this evenings bathroom break
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted