Oh, sorry, let me get back to the important stuff

LEVELING IS SO SLOW BLEH
    DO YU THINK VULPERA WITH BE ALLIANCEE
    HERES WHY SYLVANAS IS GUUD EVEN KNOW SHE KILLED A BABY
    VOIDE AELVES ARE SO SILLY HEH

There, thats better.
    +1 for accuracy. I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    And what in the flying fuck is a "waifu"?
    >Has a One Punch Man avatar
    >has no idea what a waifu is

wat

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    I guess if you're into flat-chested Elf ladies who barely show any skin, then that Ysera picture really works for ya. The rest of us look at it and go "meh".
    You must have some high standards if you think that sized of breasts is "flat" or you are just being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Rimefang for best dragon. Also Chromie for cutest trans dragon.
    chromie is not trans
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

it looks like it belongs in a nintendo game

Just goes to show you how good WoW could look while retaining the art style.

If anything, it saddens me that regular people often put in more effort than the paid developers at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    You must have some high standards if you think that sized of breasts is "flat" or you are just being sarcastic.
    nah he don't have high standard, but low in fact as his fat mistress look like an dying old woman from an elderly care center. he think everybody as low esteem as he.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I approve of this thread, but I don't approve that Ysera is wearing pants in the art.
    I approve your comment.
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2018-02-19 at 02:57 AM.

Unfortunately this art made one terrible mistake, Ysera's eyes are always closed...even in her non-dragon state.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is sexier.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Taurengod View Post
    Unfortunately this art made one terrible mistake, Ysera's eyes are always closed...even in her non-dragon state.
    That stopped being the case back in Cata when she became known as the 'Awakened'.

Psh... show me her dragon form, then we'll talk...

Do you even play this game?

Honestly, I prefer the digital painting original over the 3D model. It just looks sharper, which I prefer over the pastelesque 3D rendering.

Regardless, absolutely amazing interpretation of Ysera!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    chromie is not trans
    Some people in the community think she is, because she humanoid-forms into a female gnome, but her full name is Chronormu, and we know in the Bronze Dragonflight that a -u final is the signifier for a male dragon.

The options are thus as follows:

1. Chromie is a drag queen.
    2. Chromie is female but identifies as male (hence male name); ergo, trans female to male.
    3. Chromie is male but identifies as female (hence female gnome humanoid appearance); ergo, trans male to female.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Do you even play this game?
    That doesn't mean anything, her model in game, even inside Ulduar is with open eyes. In lore books her eyes are closed because she is sensing the world through the dream. If i can find it, there is an interview with a blue pre-cata talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Honestly, I prefer the digital painting original over the 3D model. It just looks sharper, which I prefer over the pastelesque 3D rendering.

Regardless, absolutely amazing interpretation of Ysera!

Some people in the community think she is, because she humanoid-forms into a female gnome, but her full name is Chronormu, and we know in the Bronze Dragonflight that a -u final is the signifier for a male dragon.

2. Chromie is female but identifies as male (hence male name); ergo, trans female to male.
    3. Chromie is male but identifies as female (hence female gnome humanoid appearance); ergo, trans male to female.
    she is female. 100%. her name is just weird.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

That doesn't mean anything, her model in game, even inside Ulduar is with open eyes. In lore books her eyes are closed because she is sensing the world through the dream. If i can find it, there is an interview with a blue pre-cata talking about it.
    Ulduar is pre-Cata.

Cataclysm was how many expansions ago?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    she is female. 100%. her name is just weird.
    Andorgos is also another female-form-dragon with a male name, although there's no official confirmation that it is a female dragon, unlike with Chromie.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post

4. Blizzard confirmed Chromie is an exception to the naming rule and is a female dragon that identifies as female.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    nah he don't have high standard, but low in fact as his fat mistress look like an dying old woman from an elderly care center. he think everybody as low esteem as he.

- - - Updated - - -

I approve your comment.
    Kek! probably

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Jaina is sexier.
    New style Jaina with the braid and warmage look is more ATTRACTIVE, for sure.