Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm breaking the rules and speaking now!

I dont know what this zombie thing is but town had enough to deal with i'll take the base game win :P

Final notes:
    - Thanks for the game large
    - Ok who won that damn day 2 trivia?
    - Speaking of which, not that i needed it but first trivia question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    What team scored a triumphant victory in Super Bowl LII, running a zany and magnificent inside toss handoff play with a throw back to the Quarterback on fourth down?
    "..., r. a. z. a. m. i. t. h. ..."
    - In case not seen I did NOT have any money-gaining ability in my role; my role is exactly same text as previous role (what celtic found day 1); i bluffed in case it would scare away some scum from answering trivia on later game days. If scum got too many right i had to win RNG rolls and bribe or i was a dead man.
    - I had the choice between quiz master and riddler both as town, where riddler was a vigilante who could kill from a list of anyone who didn't answer the riddle correctly. I figured there'd be no way people would think that role is town based it had to be 3p.
    - And ya'all wanted to lynch me D1....

Thanks for the game everyone - had fun returning!
    Last edited by Razamith; 2018-02-19 at 01:14 AM.

Deleted
    MFW targetting Reticence N1 remains the best tactic for an ensured victory. Not sure how it affected the outcome of this game what-so-ever, but I'll just assume town AND zombies won because of it.

Fun game!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Razamith

The zombies were just a mini game for us dead folk. The riddles at the start of day and the midday vote count were hinting towards which player had a "snack" on them. If we guessed correctly we would get a point. When we got 3 points we could become a zombie. Becoming a zombie meant we forfeited our current win condition and got a new one of having as many zombies as the living or more. And we did that by the dead continuing to play the mini game or the zombies correctly guessing our target with our 1 kill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the fun game Largehorn, I think I have to agree that scum got screwed over due to the townies banding together and there was a lot of strong townie play throughout the game. And if only we could have killed Ret sooner!
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    MFW targetting Reticence N1 remains the best tactic for an ensured victory. Not sure how it affected the outcome of this game what-so-ever, but I'll just assume town AND zombies won because of it.

Fun game!
    I mean... your protect couldn't hit me, so--- I mean it was clearly the reason we won. Yes. :P

(Though that one-shot Watch made me a little wary of Graeham. "Nobody visited him? Seriously?")

Thanks for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Virothe the Lyncher and Robozerim the Lyncher could be recruited by any of the VTs if they'd killed them or being "killed" by the other mafia team.
    Shouldn't Senna playing Robozerim be recruted to red team when we killed her?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Thanks for the game, Largehorn! I had a lot of fun - and I definitely feel like I learned a lot and became more comfortable with getting a TPR role. Usually I hate that, but this time it was awesome.
    I feel the same way. Never felt comfortable with a scum role until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    And if only we could have killed Ret sooner!
    Team Red tried to kill me N2, too. I am very glad Large gave me my role after seeing all of those night actions.

... not that I can really complain. I decided pretty early on that I was going to draw as much attention and bait as many kills as I possibly could. I just didn't expect to draw that many.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Shouldn't Senna playing Robozerim be recruted to red team when we killed her?
    Once Senna won (because A-sayo was lynched) things went out the window there. Those roles couldn't be recruited once they'd won.

I should have added that clarification there.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-19 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I mean... your protect couldn't hit me, so--- I mean it was clearly the reason we won. Yes. :P

(Though that one-shot Watch made me a little wary of Graeham. "Nobody visited him? Seriously?")
    I never protected you, though. I just gave you the watch. Graeham was the only person I ever protected because honestly, I'm more important than all of you. :*

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    It took a looooot of effort to dissociate those bloopers from my read of you. xD

"Is he... losing track of his townie persona? Is he... not paying attention? Is he okay?"
    I'm just getting old and senile, that's probably it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I never protected you, though. I just gave you the watch. Graeham was the only person I ever protected because honestly, I'm more important than all of you. :*
    /gasp! I see how it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm just getting old and senile, that's probably it.
    We should start a club.

Also, you'll be amused to know that this role managed to actually create a paradox this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great game. Games with this much discussion will peak my interest in the game again. Thats where the ejoyment is. Albeit i stopped paying attention cuz i was first dead. XD

@Syriane
    mmhmmmmmm

Also shoutout to @Crissi, hopefully she gets better soon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats town

Also suuuper sorry. I was having a MASSIVE anxiety attack, which trying to play the game made worse

Also my dream from said anxiety correctly I'd Virothe as scum xD

I'm still going though shit so will probably be awhile before I play

- - - Updated - - -

Also clearly my / Dyras role needs to be tweaked for the future.

Abilities: Anxious- disappears for 1 night, 1 shot

Noro'd: Anyone visiting you gets Noro virus, making them unable to do their actions the next night, 1 shot

Deleted
    Thanks for the game Large, thought my role was a bit meh but I really enjoyed the game.

Bloodfox and Danner kills really didn't make sense with all the joats around.

I popped Crissi's vest, and I would have followed up with another kill the following night had my swim stuff not been stolen. The town survivor role isn't one I wish to play again despite enjoying the game. There was nothing in my role to help me survive in a role heavy game, just the option to be a SK. My victory condition was awful and I felt forced to kill or sit and wait to die. Because I didn't kill Crissi I was still town and because my stuff had been stolen, I felt I had to just wait to be lynched, which didn't happen but most certainly would have, had the game gone any longer.

The Lysah role was excellent. I would have loved that role, would have played it exactly like one of her early games.

When your lacking motivation because your so busy with work/baby/eating and sleeping...

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I have no hidden agenda against super duper townies at all , just stay comfortable, you are not geting lynched, just don't do anyting stupid.
    This really helped

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Syriane played well, hope they join us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Because I didn't kill Crissi I was still town and because my stuff had been stolen, I felt I had to just wait to be lynched, which didn't happen but most certainly would have, had the game gone any longer.
    Well after winning a trivia prize that wasn't gonna happen -- the indirect effect of my role was a 100% guarantee faction check worth a lot more than an investigate.
    I was happy to see the last scum-answered day was D3, possibly due to afraid of the "million dollar ability" that was completely fake.

Deleted
    Hi guys

Deleted
    Thanks for the game Large it was a lot of fun

the feelings when blood fox was right about crissi d1 AND was right that the new guy was very scummy d1.
    moral of the story? trust blood fox d1.