Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInTheFace0 View Post
    Basically what I'm getting out of your post is...I'm going to ignore any evidence of Zandalari Paladins in pre-existing lore, because I don't want them, and because fuck you.
    There is no evidence. There's not a single example of a Zandalari Paladin in lore. Here's what I'm getting from you: "I'm going to make up evidence for Zandalari paladins in pre-existing lore, because I want them, and because fuck you." hur hur see what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    There is no evidence. There's not a single example of a Zandalari Paladin in lore. Here's what I'm getting from you: "I'm going to make up evidence for Zandalari paladins in pre-existing lore, because I want them, and because fuck you." hur hur see what I did there?
    From Vanilla, our first encounter with Zandalari

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8053/pa...kers-armguards
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8054/pa...ethinkers-belt

From MoP, the next time we ever see Zandalari
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927

Given new custom spells to reflect the Vanilla lore.

Freethinker Spirits are also mobs in Zandalar, the battle-gear adorned ghosts.

There's a reason so many people had an expectation for this, since it's been lore since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post

There's a reason so many people had an expectation for this, since it's been lore since Vanilla.
    It's like you didn't even read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's like you didn't even read my post.
    This is objective evidence of them in the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No. Zandalari do not need paladins.
    Agree with this on many levels. They have enough classes, and having "100+" upvotes isn't really anything of merit. For all we know, people who don't want Zand Paladins could easily outweigh those that do.

- - - Updated - - -

This is objective evidence of them in the lore.
    Linking those items isn't really proof of anything.

PLus "it happened once in the lore" isn't a great argument either. I mean, if Tirion can shatter Frostmourne, why can't I? etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Agree with this on many levels. They have enough classes, and having "100+" upvotes isn't really anything of merit. For all we know, people who don't want Zand Paladins could easily outweigh those that do.

- - - Updated - - -

Linking those items isn't really proof of anything.

PLus "it happened once in the lore" isn't a great argument either. I mean, if Tirion can shatter Frostmourne, why can't I? etc etc etc
    Because Tirion is better than you, and Zandalari have had lore ties to Paladins as early as Vanilla, with far more recent developments in MoP

Lore ties that, I remind you, are much deeper than both Belf "we steal the light" and tauren "The sun is our light, actually" basis' of Paladins.

Forgetting ToT at this point should be a cardinal sin.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

No. I'm not going to waste my time petitioning for something that 98% of people will play a character of that race/class combination for 10 minutes just for the novelty of it then get bored and go back to their main just like every fucking thing else people whine about wanting paladins for.

First, it makes as much sense as adding murlocs or kobolds as playable race. Second, Zandalari paladins is by far the coolest race/class combo. Pterrodax charger ftw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    If I was going to waste my time bothering Blizzard, you can bet it would be for something much more important than stupid Zandalari Paladins.
    This.

It's such a fucken non-issue this, even if I do agree that Zandalari should be able to be paladins, throwing this much of a tantrum over it is entitled and childish

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Because Tirion is better than you, and Zandalari have had lore ties to Paladins as early as Vanilla, with far more recent developments in MoP

Lore ties that, I remind you, are much deeper than both Belf "we steal the light" and tauren "The sun is our light, actually" basis' of Paladins.

I've not forgotten ToT. But you know, maybe those mobs are better than you.

I didn't really agree with Tauren either. It seems like pointless homogenization to me. You mock the Tauren, but Troll Paladins would be similar. "Well, actually its not the Light, its Loa Voodoo magic...."

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    This.

It's such a fucken non-issue this, even if I do agree that Zandalari should be able to be paladins, throwing this much of a tantrum over it is entitled and childish
    Then ignore the thread and move on.
    Dont be a damn snowflake that needs to comment on everything
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted

That might be the reason you're not getting them, the whole ghost part.

They're fucken dead

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    This.

Petitioning and speaking up is a tantrum, now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Organizing a movement and petitioning aren't childish... They're basic tenets of western society.

Applying it to a company is incredibly common.
    ^ I agree, nothing wrong with this at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Then ignore the thread and move on.
    Dont be a damn snowflake that needs to comment on everything
    Then ignore my post and move on.
    Dont be a dam snowflake that needs to comment on everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Petitioning and speaking up is a tantrum, now?
    Spamming their Twitters, yes

Literally just make a petition instead if you're so desperate.

But of course that would make Blizzard able to put a number on your movement, and evaluate if they can be bothered or not

At any rate we are in agreement, don't see the point of being against it simply because I won't play it
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-02-19 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No. Zandalari do not need paladins.
    Need? NEED?

Zandalari, as a fictional, pixel existance, are not in a state of NEED of anything. They could ship with just 4 classes, and they wouldn't NEED a thing.

Needing is like starving children in Africa need food, the Chinese need ways to get around the great Firewall of China, and Mexico needs to get it's governing shit together before it becomes an anarchic state.

Zandalari don't need shit. However, lets admit it - A Zandalari Paladin charging around on their WarDino of choice would be !@#$ing awesome, no?

For balance, just give the Dark Iron Shamans. Spending 300 years living with fire elementals must have given them SOME inclination to shamanism I would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post

If I remember that one troll used the same light as those paladins who found him, he was judged and those paladins was shocked that he believed in the light.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zabra_Hexx

Gnomes got hunters after years of asking with lore backing them.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    If I remember that one troll used the same light as those paladins who found him, he was judged and those paladins was shocked that he believed in the light.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zabra_Hexx
    That comic specific lore. In WoW he uses void magic. Its in the link you provided.