Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

holy christ, don't go to imgur right now

i was there just looking at pics and i opened one about baby animal and suddenly... naked kids everywhere.

they're getting hacked or something right now. i don't have an account there so i can't report posts i guess.

goddamn, i think i'm going to be sick.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just tell your federal authorities like the FBI as they would have a cyber crime division and they especially have a division for this sort of crime, and get them to investigate what is going on.. Also be aware that you will have that sites data on your computer, you do not want to get dragged into it..

Lol wtf were you looking at? I'm on it and everything's fine. Black Panther pics and kitties for days
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

did anyone else get exposed to this? i'm literally fucking shaking, and i'm not even memeing

this is probably the worst thing i've seen in my life.

Ya no clue what your looking at but it works fine for me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Lol wtf were you looking at? I'm on it and everything's fine. Black Panther pics and kitties for days
    idk what happened. there was a pic of a rat that suddenly had bunches of asian text and weird images on it. the op of that image didn't know where those other came from either.

and then i went to the next tab i had opened and regretted every life decision i've made.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    did anyone else get exposed to this? i'm literally fucking shaking, and i'm not even memeing

checked it on both my tablet and PC and everything is fine on my end.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP could be getting hacked/has malware or something, if you are not seeing anything like this..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    They could be the OP is getting hacked/has malware or something, if you are not seeing anything like this..
    it's not me. the op of the rat image commented below saying they didn't know how those other images got there either.

The OP could be getting hacked/has malware or something, if you are not seeing anything like this..
    That's what I'm thinking as well.

OP you need to scan ur PC asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is going on. 90% of usersub isn't loading for me, and about half of my pictures in my own uploaded aren't loading. There were a couple of posts in usersub mentioning the same problem.

10+ Year Old Account

Welcome to the Internet. I’ve seen far worse. Not enough lake Minnetonka to purify it all.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's not me. the op of the rat image commented below saying they didn't know how those other images got there either.
    Okay, either way it is a very serious issue that can get folks into trouble very quick..

Some of the pics I click have a bunch of random pics before the "main" one. But nothing like what you're saying. o_O

Scrub pc. Report to FBI CD. Idk how you would...I don't imagine screenshotting that shit's very smart. Weird world.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Why are you looking at cheese pizza? Reported to my NSA handler, Greg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh
    suddenly had bunches of asian text and weird images
    Time to do a malware scan and make sure things like NoScript are up to date.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Okay, either way it is a very serious issue that can get folks into trouble very quick..
    i hope their issues get solved and whoever's behind it gets fucked.

i don't think i'm ever going back to imgur after this.

If this is a real thing and they got hacked I'm not seeing any reports of it yet so it has to be super recent.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hope their issues get solved and whoever's behind it gets fucked.

i don't think i'm ever going back to imgur after this.
    Scan your PC quick smart to make sure nothing is hiding on your system.. Doing that and if nothing crops up then can feel a bit safer..

Some of the pics I click have a bunch of random pics before the "main" one. But nothing like what you're saying. o_O

Scrub pc. Report to FBI CD. Idk how you would...I don't imagine screenshotting that shit's very smart. Weird world.
    is there a way to report things like this to the authorities?

idk how to do that kind of thing.