Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    20+ pages of whining cause a dude has an opinion on something
    Funny thing is they're whining and attacking him for his opinion. Yet at the same time have the same damn opinion. It's funny.

Its too early to say anything....Just wait for some kind of Beta before all this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Funny thing is they're whining and attacking him for his opinion. Yet at the same time have the same damn opinion. It's funny.
    Exactly this

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I like Preach, but he talks about things from the perspective of hardcore end game raiding, so a lot of what he talks about doesn't apply to me personally and probably the overwhelming majority of players. That said, this was a super reasonable video and I don't think he's saying anything all that controversial.

Preach, Swifthy, Hogman, etc.

At this point if people are ignoring what the streamers are saying about the alpha then they should reconsider their hard line stance and have an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernael View Post
    Its too early to say anything....Just wait for some kind of Beta before all this discussion
    Beta is pretty much always way too late to get significant change to classes, which is what is needed. So many lack any kind of depth or thought, and that isn't something any of us want fixed in a rush at the end.

If the base class is boring before you slap on specs, talents, items, artfacts/azerite. Its bad Design. Make core gameplay fun again!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We played 100 levels without artifacts, we will be fine without Azerite gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I can't believe he says that classes are not in a finished state to give a proper review of and that Azerite armor will likely fix many issues with the current rotations! Doesn't he realize that classes are not finished and Azerite isn't even avaliable for testing! Why do people even watch this guy? /s

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    We played 100 levels without artifacts, we will be fine without Azerite gear.
    Classes have been designed and balanced around Artifacts only for the past 2 years. The 100 levels were made and played before Artifacts were a thing, so classes worked fine then.

For past two years classes have needed artifacts to feel good. For the next two years we will need Azerite gear. Classes are broken and boring without the current gimmick, and that is bad design.

Classes being broken until Azurite is brought in and time gated is bad design. It is something I expect from a free 2 play or freemium MMO. Why even pay a sub to WoW if they are going to resort to such gimmicks?

"Subjective"...look it up. Jeez, if everyone liked the same thing, the world be be awful...!

so they will abandon tier bonus that changes the gameplay becouse the spec feel incomplete without sets but we need the damm azerite gear instead, what the hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Cmon guys... this is the time to give feedback. This is alpha, it's the best time to give feedback, the closer we get to the launch, less changes will be implemented to the classes and the game. This is not rocket science.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    so they will abandon tier bonus that changes the gameplay becouse the spec feel incomplete without sets but we need the damm azerite gear instead, what the hell
    Yes and you will have to grind to unlock. And you will not have an option of not using Azurite gear. On live you don't have to use the set bonuses.

Deleted
    Thing is, I can see his point, but it's still early, that said, the point being made now would give the devs time to reiterate.

The one thing that does strike me, is, well, Azerite gear, well, we don't know too much about what the bits & bobs you get from said armour do aside from a few examples, unless I missed something? I was under the impression we don't really know too much, heck, it may not even be as drastic as Artifacts in terms of additional spec complexity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Thing is, I can see his point, but it's still early, that said, the point being made now would give the devs time to reiterate.

The one thing that does strike me, is, well, Azerite gear, well, we don't know too much about what the bits & bobs you get from said armour do aside from a few examples, unless I missed something? I was under the impression we don't really know too much, heck, it may not even be as drastic as Artifacts in terms of additional spec complexity.
    The examples given at Blizzcon were a choice between X% more damage on lightning bolt or Y% higher damage reduction on astral shift.

I feel like if the Azurite was planned to give more flashy class stuff (active abilities for instance), they would have headlined that when they announced it vs something far less exciting like passive percent bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    The examples given at Blizzcon were a choice between X% more damage on lightning bolt or Y% higher damage reduction on astral shift.

I feel like if the Azurite was planned to give more flashy class stuff (active abilities for instance), they would have headlined that when they announced it vs something far less exciting like passive percent bonuses.
    It is basically path of titans or glyph 2.0 system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Preach, Swifty, Hogman(Cartoonz), Slootbag.

These are prominent content creators and they are all saying the exact same thing: Class design is shit.

At some point you need to stop defending Blizzard and stop spamming "It's Alpha".
    The problem is once friends and family alpha is over and moves into beta that is when people will regret no speaking up sooner.

If you remove artifacts everything indeed gets very boring and oversimplified. Blizzard has a big fucking problem ahead of them. And so far the Azerite gear looks about as interesting as the netherlight crucible.

Deleted
    god forbid people (especially streamers/content creators - people who can actually have their voice heard) actually give feedback as it's intended during a test period (alpha/beta) am i right guys