Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol OP is a super bad player by the sounds of it, struggled to level/gear up/does LFR, will obviously suck at pvp therefore, the pvp is bad? when really templates made pvp fairer than its ever been.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2018-02-19 at 02:27 PM.

The moment you say the worst, is the moment people know you exaggerate and stop taking your post seriously, at least be fair and more reasonable if you want to gain people's fair opinion and response.

If you didn't understand, I will spill it out for you -> worst means WoD is better than Legion.
    If you truly believe that, I suppose you should move on from WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Legions been fun to me, I really feel bad that OP hasn't experienced at least a LITTLE fun this xpac

It's not the BEST, it's not better than WRATH or maybe TBC.. but it SURE AS HELL is better than WOD or CATA.. by a LONG SHOT (maybe not PVP though, I loved PVP in WOD/CATA)

Legion has been the best expansion for me in terms of content. World quests, legendary system, artifacts, Mythic+, raids, tons of class-specific content and story content in general. Sure, the expansion has its flaws in both gameplay and story, but it's still getting a solid 8/10 from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    The moment you say the worst, is the moment people know you exaggerate
    They also said it's their opinion.
    The thread title also has the word (badly spelled) "probably".

So calm down and if your English isn't so good, maybe get some fucking lessons.

It could help avoid certain situations in the future.

Would seriously love to see some of you address a selection criteria for a job.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-02-19 at 03:39 PM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Sorry, I can only agree with PvP being at an all time low. For the rest it's a great expansion, right up there in the top 3.

Disagree with almost everything you said from start to finish.

If Legions content is lacking, terrible, or just rehashed, I must ask what content the haters would rather have. Some positive suggestions rather than just how shitty everything is. I have played since Vanilla and other than the time it took to hit level cap in Vanilla, there is way more to do in Legion than any other expansion. I get that you maybe do not like the world quest and emmissary model ( I like it personally ) but what would you rather there be to do in the zones? The titanforging system is probably the most polarizing thing in the game right now ( once again, I like it and do not see the problem with it ) but would you prefer to not have titanforging and just be done getting any upgrades at some point? What is the game play benefit of not having titanforging? I did dislike the legendary system. I was a fan of the Wrath legendary model. First tier raiding in Legion the power difference between the legendaries was just too great. Having 2 bad legendaries vs the 2 best could be a huge performance difference. The AP format was not great, but did not break the game for me personally. They should have tuned it to give you full traits a little faster with a small power boost AP dump( concordance type trait ) at the end from the beginning.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

its quite simple though - everyone who likes raiding and mythic + find legion amazing

those who dont find it very weak boderline as bad as WoD .
    An expansion shouldn't just be amazing because of 1 part of the game.
    And for someone who doesn't raid, the game feels indeed alot more dull then ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    You got a source on that 60-75% figure? Because my personal experience is that my server hasn't been this busy since Wrath.
    My realm hasn't been this dead since tbc/wotlk actually. (EU - Outland used to be #1 bussiest realm for 8 years)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

You must not have experienced Warlords of Draenor. They intentionally cut out half the expansion content and focused on Legion. It was a gut-punch of a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    If Legions content is lacking, terrible, or just rehashed, I must ask what content the haters would rather have. Some positive suggestions rather than just how shitty everything is. I have played since Vanilla and other than the time it took to hit level cap in Vanilla, there is way more to do in Legion than any other expansion. I get that you maybe do not like the world quest and emmissary model ( I like it personally ) but what would you rather there be to do in the zones? The titanforging system is probably the most polarizing thing in the game right now ( once again, I like it and do not see the problem with it ) but would you prefer to not have titanforging and just be done getting any upgrades at some point? What is the game play benefit of not having titanforging? I did dislike the legendary system. I was a fan of the Wrath legendary model. First tier raiding in Legion the power difference between the legendaries was just too great. Having 2 bad legendaries vs the 2 best could be a huge performance difference. The AP format was not great, but did not break the game for me personally. They should have tuned it to give you full traits a little faster with a small power boost AP dump( concordance type trait ) at the end from the beginning.
    I actually dislike Legion as a whole but think the content was actually great. The whole xpac was tainted far too much by boneheaded decisions by the higher ups that ruined my favorite part of the game for me, which is end game high difficulty raiding.

1) Legiondaries. Nuff said.
    2) WF/TF range way too high
    3) ZERO effort to make Mythic raiding a competitive landscape rather than a joke that requires you to quit your day job to stay relevant with AP and all the other crap

These poor decisions made enjoying the content that was there impossible for me. Think about how much effort went into to creating the story lines/art/everything with the artifact weapons. The thing is, most people didn't experience more than one or two because being any kind of raider at any sort of relevant difficulty (Mythic, but even Heroic to some degree) took almost exclusive dedication to not only one class, but one specialization. What a fucking boring way to ruin what could have a been a great xpac... it's really a shame.
    Last edited by IceMan1763; 2018-02-19 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    3) ZERO effort to make Mythic raiding a competitive landscape rather than a joke that requires you to quit your day job to stay relevant with AP and all the other crap.
    I honestly don't know what you are talking about - I am working full time, studying AND raid mythic, I am a magician, I guess.

Are people really saying legion pvp wasn't trash?

Which one of these looks like it took more skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GebCxyZGWg

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j-tbGtczZw&t=184s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xcyujsfzM&t=

The people ignoring how hard navigation was didn't do high mountain that was shit.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-19 at 10:12 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the OP should play guild wars or ESO haha, WoW is a big boy RPG, too hard for him

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Are people really saying legion pvp wasn't trash?

Which one of these looks like it took more skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GebCxyZGWg

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j-tbGtczZw&t=184s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xcyujsfzM&t=

The people ignoring how hard navigation was didn't do high mountain that was shit.
    Literally no one cares or has cared about PvP in this game for years please stop acting like it matters in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Sounds like the OP should play guild wars or ESO haha, WoW is a big boy RPG, too hard for him
    Wow is easy as shit though... I've cleared mythic 15+ and heroic raids in under two weeks of trying casually pugging. I'm gonna try to pug mythic next though.

Vanilla pvp takes more skill than legion as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Literally no one cares or has cared about PvP in this game for years please stop acting like it matters in any way.
    I'd like to see a source or evidence for this other than talking out of your ass... or being obtuse to be obtuse because people love doing that shit on this forum.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-19 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    my only critique is the gear rng.
    and i felt like i had too much to do on my main, which to some is a good thing i guess, and i understand why.
    i played very casually in vanilla and tbc, didnt even reach max lvl untill late tbc. so eventhough i had fun, i dont think i can include those expacs in my ranking.

my fav expac ranking is:
    legion
    wotlk
    mop
    cata
    wod

Deleted
    besides the legendarys, ap farm at the start of the expansion and titanforge i liked legion a lot tbh. the story wasnt to exciting for me but was not bad either. ap after the initial shit show was pretty good and i hope they remove or reword titanforge and legendarys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Legion is easy as shit though... I've cleared mythic 15+ and heroic raids in under two weeks of trying casually pugging. I'm gonna try to pug mythic next though.

Vanilla pvp takes more skill than legion as well...

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see a source or evidence for this other than talking out of your ass... or being obtuse to be obtuse because people loved doing that shit on this forum.
    theres 1000s of guild who clear heroic week 1 of release, who still struggle on mythic months after.
    the step up in difficulty is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    theres 1000s of guild who clear heroic week 1 of release, who still struggle on mythic months after.
    the step up in difficulty is massive.
    Well shit challenge accepted.