Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see how those people claiming martial arts are bullshit would defend themselves if some random thug decides to beat the fuck out of you.

The i'd shot him is not an expected answer. It would be if everyone walked around with guns, but even in USA thats not what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Thanks for fact checking YouTube for us. I will look forward to your fact checks of the rest of the internet.
    Facts are hard.
    It seems pretty silly to be upset that a political commentator doesn't know about MMA, but is talking about it anyway.
    Upset? No, just surprised at how dumb Crowder is.

Did you feel the same way this week, when a political commentator told an athlete to "shut up and dribble", after them talking about politics? Just curious...
    Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Facts are hard.

Upset? No, just surprised at how dumb Crowder is.

Explain.
    I know nothing about MMA. Even less than Crowder. Does that make me dumb, or maybe just someone that doesn't follow MMA? Your starting position is that the whole world follows a sport that is far less popular than other sports. Obviously that starting position is EXTREMELY flawed. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Those pesky peaceful left wingers!
    I know right? Next time let's hope they follow Dylan Roof, Nicholous Cruz route that the right likes to employ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

jeez, how embarrassing it must be to just come out and admit you like Steven Crowder, good grief.

he could be right about Lee, fuck knows he's hilariously wrong about everything else he whines about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Louder with crowder!
    I mean, that's right. That's his mentality. "I need to yell louder so nobody notices I (Crowder) am a complete low IQ moron who isn't in possession of the facts."

He's just another Logan Paul -type. Laughs at his own farts. No intelligence. No knowledge of anything. No respect for anything or anyone. No empathy. Was one of those douchebags in school who laughed when someone got bullied.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2018-02-19 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Imagine being this salty about someone you will never meet. Crowder has 1.2 mil subs, you think they are all alt-right nazis? I mean I know I shouldn't expect logic from a mall security post but goddamn, chill out a bit bro
    Yes, if he is sprouting alt-right nazi shit and has 1.2 million subs then yes they all are Alt-Right Nazis even if they are in denial.

No he was clearly wrong about Bruce Lee being just an actor.
    Uhm... he was an actor with martial arts experience and a fresh wind to the ways of stylish martial arts.

Thats what Crowder said and thats completely true.

Bruce Lee wouldnt have a shadow of a chance in current day MMA-fighting. He would die within 10 seconds.

Conclusion: He was more actor than martial artist.

Uhm... he was an actor with martial arts experience and a fresh wind to the ways of stylish martial arts.

Thats what Crowder said and thats completely true.

Bruce Lee wouldnt have a shadow of a chance in current day MMA-fighting. He would die within 10 seconds.

Conclusion: He was more actor than martial artist.
    Uhm...clearly you missed his point. He was a martial artist who became an actor. He was not " just an actor ".

Do you have any proof to your claim, or we just going to have to accept your " fact " because you and some Youtube guy said so.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Ignorant ranting
    Your subjective view of Crowder clouds your judgement. Everything he says is factual. You are taking your own bias and making it your facts.

Please stop!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Uhm...clearly you missed his point. He was a martial artist who became an actor. He was not " just an actor ".
    Confirmation bias is a bitch. Sorry for you mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Yes, if he is sprouting alt-right nazi shit and has 1.2 million subs then yes they all are Alt-Right Nazis even if they are in denial.
    Again with this "alt-right nazi" bs. People like you are a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    To be honest, nobody knows how Bruce Lee would do in the octagon. Anyone who says how it would be are simply giving their opinion on the matter, and have no real facts considering Bruce Lee NEVER fought in the octagon.
    They could do a computer simulation to see who would win. Wait.. this sounds like a plot to a really bad Rocky movie...

Your subjective view of Crowder clouds your judgement. Everything he says is factual. You are taking your own bias and making it your facts.

Please stop!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see those facts, that's how this works. Not " I said so, it's fact." Neither you nor this clown know how Lee would fair. Sorry for you cupcake. See I can be paasive aggressive clown who presents no facts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    Look I know you're retarded and all, but I know you have at least enough brain cells to get his name right; it's Crowder, bub.
    I think he was doing a thing where he was actually describing what's in the head of Crowder and the people who think his opinion on anything is worth more than dog shit you can't be bothered to wipe off your shoe.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The right wing circle jerk around Crowder is amazing to me.

The guy is objectively and factually wrong on nearly everything he says nearly all the time.
    [Citation needed]

Please stop!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You honestly should've been quoting yourself with this post lol.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    [Citation needed]
    "Hitler was a liberal"
    there you go, the one and only reason anyone needs to pan his retarded opinions.

Ill opt out of these forums before i say something that will result in an infraction.
    Cant argue with these confirmation biased fact resistant walls.

Buhbye

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    "Hitler was a liberal"
    there you go, the one and only reason anyone needs to pan his retarded opinions.
    Had to look that one up... holy shit. How can anyone take that man serious. I guess it is safe to say people that love this dude don't care about reality and just want to "upset liberals" at their core.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Had to look that one up... holy shit. How can anyone take that man serious. I guess it is safe to say people that love this dude don't care about reality and just want to "upset liberals" at their core.
    him, Ben Shapiro and Milo are all in that group of "thinkers" who don't actually have any thoughtful ideas but just spit out the same bullshit your 60 year old Trump voting uncle says but since they're "young" and "hip" the right wing blogosphere gobbles their knobs all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    "Hitler was a liberal"
    Hitler WAS a liberal. Or do you not know what nazi stands for?