7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nah, they'll add new traps to keep things fresh. Next elevator will flip over shortly before the top on every other run.
    Or it won't stop till it hits the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They flag the account. You may get an email later, but the flag is on your account.
    He put down his btag, and the F&F flagging system uses the registered email to a bnet account, not the btag. Context my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They don't keep those files. They already had to rebuild old Tauren Mill and Southshore for the battle ground/pvp event.
    this is bullshit, you could literally port to old areas less than a year ago when they accidently left worldport on the 7.1.5 ptr like old scholomance.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    They can finally give war paint for the Troll Females which will be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

No,no...
    You are making Blizzard's game a lot better with that beard...
    Just hated on how the beard looked like the Human just got some clay and painted the beard...
    Your edit looks more natural and looks better to be honest.
    I want different ear shapes for Troll males, also beards.

Give me those Vol'jin bat ears, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I don't think this is accurate. They definitely keep old art assets around and can easily update them to newer formats as they've done again recently with map files from the first WoD alpha to Battle for Azeroth (with quite a few file format changes in between). There's also many many mirrors of old client content that can easily be updated to more recent formats by people from the community. It'd be pretty silly if Blizzard didn't have that capability themselves when the relatively small modding community does.
    They specifically said they had to get the original designer of that zone back in so they could do it correctly for the pvp event.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Silly question but would you all likely for future elevators added in BfA to keep the High Command design?
    Of course. Elevator bosses are not only highly amusing, they serve to single out the people who have never done the raid before.

5+ Year Old Account
    Silly question but would you all likely for future elevators added in BfA to keep the High Command design?
    I hope so. How am I gonna troll people now in the future?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

5+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priests get life grip back btw
    Do they also get a significant buff to DPS as well? :P

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    I hope so. How am I gonna troll people now in the future?
    On lfr if you are the tank pull the mobs under the elevator platform and its not uncommon to be able to kill a big chunk of the melee who are tunneling their targets.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    On lfr if you are the tank pull the mobs under the elevator platform and its not uncommon to be able to kill a big chunk of the melee who are tunneling their targets.
    I haven't done LFR for like 2 months? I only dip into Aggramar for Taeshalach. If I remember correctly, the elevator moves downwards when the 'miniboss' is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    I haven't done LFR for like 2 months? I only dip into Aggramar for Taeshalach. If I remember correctly, the elevator moves downwards when the 'miniboss' is dead.
    Correct but if you mark the mini boss often some of the adds are still up just keep them under the elevator of DEATH and it is pretty common to get a bunch of the melee pack dead. One LFR run a couple weeks ago a trolling tank managed to kill like 9 people doing that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Correct but if you mark the mini boss often some of the adds are still up just keep them under the elevator of DEATH and it is pretty common to get a bunch of the melee pack dead. One LFR run a couple weeks ago a trolling tank managed to kill like 9 people doing that.
    I'll try that on me warrior tank then, I'm in need of some fresh tears lately <3

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I don't think this is accurate. They definitely keep old art assets around and can easily update them to newer formats as they've done again recently with map files from the first WoD alpha to Battle for Azeroth (with quite a few file format changes in between). There's also many many mirrors of old client content that can easily be updated to more recent formats by people from the community. It'd be pretty silly if Blizzard didn't have that capability themselves when the relatively small modding community does.
    I think it's more perfectionism, they might still have it, but they don't consider it up to their standards anymore.

Shadow priests get life grip back btw
    at the cost of SWD as a talent - essentially removing one entire spell for another

welcome to the priest life
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne & Goblin with Kultiras gear, pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nightborne & Goblin with Kultiras gear, pretty good.

Can Horde get those items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can Horde get those items?
    We're doing stuff in the other faction's continent so maybe. Maybe it'll just be added to the collection if you get em on the other faction, idk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did wowhead removed the straight up orc in their dressing room? i was looking for good transmogs and can't find the option

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Did wowhead removed the straight up orc in their dressing room? i was looking for good transmogs and can't find the option
    They never had it. At most you can make them walk straight, there's an animation where you can make them do that. But wowhead never had the straight posture stance.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    They never had it. At most you can make them walk straight, there's an animation where you can make them do that. But wowhead never had the straight posture stance.
    Yes they did. They had a few for Walking and standing

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann