Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    You're reaching so hard to try and make zandalari paladins a thing.

If you can't understand the fact that blizzard controls who is "the light" and by their definition an'she, the sunwell and the naaru are "light/holy" then this isn't a winnable argument.

Because blizz says no loa is holy related, theres no holy loa to grant zandalari holy powers.

it's as simple as that.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play in it, don't like it? Unsub and go find another game that has troll paladins.
    So you have nothing to show me?

That's a shame..

Well, I accept your concession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    So you have nothing to show me?

That's a shame..

Well, I accept your concession.
    From the official wow site for blood elfs

"At the bidding of his new master, the wayward prince eventually returned to Azeroth and seized the site of the Sunwell, hoping to use the fount as a means to usher Kil’jaeden into the world. Ultimately, Kael’thas was slain before his recklessness could bring ruin to Azeroth. In the wake of Kil’jaeden’s defeat, the draenei prophet Velen purified the Sunwell with the Light-infused heart of a fallen naaru, transforming the fount into a source of both holy and arcane energies."

they say the sunwell is literally holy and arcane energies.

there, proof.

woo.

From the official wow site for blood elfs

"At the bidding of his new master, the wayward prince eventually returned to Azeroth and seized the site of the Sunwell, hoping to use the fount as a means to usher Kil’jaeden into the world. Ultimately, Kael’thas was slain before his recklessness could bring ruin to Azeroth. In the wake of Kil’jaeden’s defeat, the draenei prophet Velen purified the Sunwell with the Light-infused heart of a fallen naaru, transforming the fount into a source of both holy and arcane energies."

they say the sunwell is literally holy and arcane energies.

there, proof.

woo.
    So no representation of the holy light then?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how some people say: your paladins based on just a npc. Well gg they are the only zandalari trolls in game which we got in mop, outside of that is all outdated (not saying this about the trolls in legion)

10+ Year Old Account
    So no representation of the holy light then?
    Why does there need to be a representation of holy light?

That's not what makes blizz decide what gets to become a paladin or not, it's your own mind-canon that you're turning into an argument because you fail ANY proof that there are ANY loa that use HOLY magic which makes a paladin.

For fucks sake, you're thick-skulled.

You need holy magic for a paladin.

no holy magic = no paladin.

wow.

hard concept.

Idc about representation of the light, I care about WHAT makes a paladin a paladin.

And zandalari trolls have ZERO access to holy magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Funny how some people say: your paladins based on just a npc. Well gg they are the only zandalari trolls in game which we got in mop, outside of that is all outdated (not saying this about the trolls in legion)
    Nah, the fact that there were no player race Zandalari Paladins before Zandalari were even a player race or Zandalar was even ingame obviously means Zandalari Paladins don't real.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what makes blizz decide what gets to become a paladin or not, it's your own mind-canon that you're turning into an argument because you fail ANY proof that there are ANY loa that use HOLY magic which makes a paladin.

wow.

hard concept.

Idc about representation of the light, I care about WHAT makes a paladin a paladin.

I'm not thick-skulled, I am challenging your assertion.

And your ehh - funny headcanons.

Oh idk that glowy bright magic thats classified ingame as "holy" school of magic.

show me a loa using the holy class of magic pls.

edit: check mate
    Well the prelate spells from ToT were all holy spells with "of the loa" attached, so odds are theres at least one loa who uses "the light"

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Well the prelate spells from ToT were all holy spells with "of the loa" attached, so odds are theres at least one loa who uses "the light"
    But that doesn't count because reasons.

Again, mental gymnastics.

"Give me evidence."
    "Yeah here."
    "LOL THIS EVIDENCE DONT COUNT CAUSE I SAY SO."
    First off good job ignoring everything and just claiming mental gymnastics. I wanted more evidence.

Second free thinkers aren't even paladins and completely different than prelates:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freethinker
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_troll
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

Third I showed you tons of more reasons why void elf demon hunters should be playable than a single mob and yet you are still crying about Zandalari "Paladins" needing to be in game.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    First off good job ignoring everything and just claiming mental gymnastics. I wanted more evidence.

Second free thinkers aren't even paladins and completely different than prelates:

Third I showed you tons of more reasons why void elf demon hunters should be playable than a single mob and yet you are still crying about Zandalari "Paladins" needing to be in game.
    No, you wanted evidence.

You got evidence. You just didn't like it. Tough shit.

You're going to have to explain who the light loa is.
    If they can make a Raptor wild god, they can make a light loa. Here's what they had in the Warcraft RPG that they could easily re-adapt and expand on for BFA

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lukou
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

wow.

hard concept.

Again the prelate spells are implied to be given from the Loa, so yeah Prelate = Troll paladin, not to mention the whole priest ruled society thing

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    If they can make a Raptor wild god, they can make a light loa. Here's what they had in the Warcraft RPG that they could easily re-adapt and expand on for BFA

Or a Death Loa in Bwonsamdi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post

They could.

They could do -anything-

But they haven't.

so.

Either way, in this case I win, because none of you whiners are getting what you want, and that brings my shriveled heart joy.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post

Yes, but there is no big reason for Zandalari paladin not to be a thing, while the Void Elves DH do, Void elves didn't exist to be trained by Illidan

They could.

They could do -anything-

But they haven't.

so.

Either way, in this case I win, because none of you whiners are getting what you want, and that brings my shriveled heart joy.
    You seem like the only whiner here, honestly.

Oh and yeah they have, because Zandalari Prelates are Paladins, so there is some form of holy power they're using.

Woops!

They could.

They could do -anything-

But they haven't.

so.

It's alpha, Blizz can do whatever they want, and some Loa can use holy magic, their just not as common as the ones that use shadow

Er, I don't even give a fuck about Zandalari, I was just pointing out they could do anything with the lore. But sure, if it makes you feel better to think anyone replying to you is a whiner, don't let me bring you down. You're a winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Paladins are users of the Holy light after the human way/traditions. Tauren Shamans are bad enough. Zandalari have nothing connecting them to the Holy Light like Alliance and Belf paladins have.
    Blood elf paladins connected to the light ... ok so we can disregard anything that you have to say on this issue because you dont know wtf youre talking about

You only need faith in an idea to use the light afaik, that's how Goblin priests are justified. Any sufficiently zealous Zandalari adherent of any given Loa should in theory be able to use light based abilities.