... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You couldn't get stupider comparision.
    Why? Murlocs are able to use the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    ^^ This, but yall don't want to understand that.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play in it, once again, don't like it go elsewhere.

Blizzard chooses who gets what. It's that simple.
    Yes, and you know what people do when they disagree with a Blizzard decision or want Blizzard to consider something?

They make their voices heard.

Are you seriously this daft or are you highly disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

And I've shown my interest for a void elf dh, it makes perfect sense lore-wise too.

Belf dh, turns to void cause they're the next baddie, velf dh.

but we don't have them.

I'm not spamming every cm/dev about it, I'm not arguing endlessly in a forum about it.

I'm doing what adults do and "getting over it"
    You're not really acting like an adult, though.

^^ This, but yall don't want to understand that.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play in it, once again, don't like it go elsewhere.

Blizzard chooses who gets what. It's that simple.
    Of course. We don't make the game. But the classes have NOT been finalized or announced yet. What is wrong with us trying to get attention towards this subject to sway Blizzard to think this through, as they should?

Literally no reason Zandalari Paladins can't exist. On the flipside, literally no reason Black Iron Shamans can't exist either.

At the moment, no Allied Race has the "opposite faction class". Why not start with this pairing?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    I'm not sure whether you're trolling at this point, or have just run out of any form of rational argument.
    Murloc can use the light though.
    But i am fine with people getting the race for them, im fine with it.
    what im not fine with is people making 70 forums about it, and promoting harrasment to the devs personal twitter accounts to add it or else they wont stop the spam.

Of course. We don't make the game. But the classes have NOT been finalized or announced yet. What is wrong with us trying to get attention towards this subject to sway Blizzard to think this through, as they should?
    If these threads didn't exist and Zandalari were launched without Paladins and people were talking about that, these same people would be going "lol should've made ur voice heard during beta xdd".

Really, don't bother with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what im not fine with is people making 70 forums about it, and promoting harrasment to the devs personal twitter accounts to add it or else they wont stop the spam.
    ~Poisoning the Well~

7+ Year Old Account
    And I've shown my interest for a void elf dh, it makes perfect sense lore-wise too.

Belf dh, turns to void cause they're the next baddie, velf dh.

but we don't have them.

I'm not spamming every cm/dev about it, I'm not arguing endlessly in a forum about it.

I'm doing what adults do and "getting over it"

that is why you cant have a void elf, infused with massive amounts of void magic, also be a demon hunter, infused with a massive amount of fel energy.
    blamo

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright if im going to give you it, then you have to give me the right to spam blizzard from hundreds of accounts to add murlocs priests and paladins
    go for it, follow your dreams

I think the brighter of us aren't encouraging spamming and harrassing people about it. We just want our voices heard. And in these discussions, it gives us a chance to find counter-arguments that we can then use to strengthen our overall claim by patching these holes through research and in-game information.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If these threads didn't exist and Zandalari were launched without Paladins and people were talking about that, these same people would be going "lol should've made ur voice heard during beta xdd".

Really, don't bother with them.

- - - Updated - - -

~Poisoning the Well~
    im poisoning the well?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post48915020

I think the brighter of us aren't encouraging spamming and harrassing people about it. We just want our voices heard. And in these discussions, it gives us a chance to find counter-arguments that we can then use to strengthen our overall claim by patching these holes through research and in-game information.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ look above
    also for yall wondering
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=517/murloc-oracle#abilities
    murloc priest

Im fine with them being added, i just am fucking sick and tired of people making millions of threads and harassing the devs.

No - the people spamming all forms of wow devs/cms begging for zandalari paladins are the whiners, its insane people do that.
    Except that Blizz devs said specifically that they're willing to listen to player's concerns in regards of class distribution. So we're here trying to add proper feedback and reasoning.

I get it, you don't give a shit, there are then other places to visit then especially when you can't distinguish whining from in depth feedback backed by source materials and various reasoning other than "I just want it".
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Are you bunching every Zandalari Paladin supporter together? Clearly not all of us want to see ridiculous spam like this.

im poisoning the well?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post48915020

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ look above
    also for yall wondering
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=517/murloc-oracle#abilities
    murloc priest

Im fine with them being added, i just am fucking sick and tired of people making millions of threads and harassing the devs.
    Yes, you are taking the bad conduct of some proponents and using it to poison the entire discussion.

It's immature and intellectually dishonest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Except that Blizz devs said specifically that they're willing to listen to player's concerns in regards of class distribution. So we're here trying to add proper feedback and reasoning.

I get it, you don't give a shit, there are then other places to visit then especially when you can't distinguish whining from in depth feedback backed by source materials and various reasoning other than "I just want it".
    so dont give it in spamming their fucking forums, their personal twitters, or here.
    give it where you are supposed to, and where they look
    RIGHT HERE

its like those people who coat their facebook with posts about how much trump sucks and how he should change it. if you want change put it somewhere that matters, dont fill our page with that.

so dont give it in spamming their fucking forums, their personal twitters, or here.
    RIGHT HERE

its like those people who coat their facebook with posts about how much trump sucks and how he should change it. if you want change put it somewhere that matters, dont fill our page with that.
    Thanks for the backseat moderating :')

And plenty of people aren't spamming their Twitters. Stop being so dishonest.

Why? Murlocs are able to use the light.
    Undeads can use the light too, and?

You're either shit posting or you're really not that smart.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the backseat moderating :')

And plenty of people aren't spamming their Twitters. Stop being so dishonest.
    really now?

really now?
    Really now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and you know what people do when they disagree with a Blizzard decision or want Blizzard to consider something?

They make their voices heard.

Are you seriously this daft or are you highly disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not really acting like an adult, though.
    Make themselves heard on mmo-c which isn't even a blizzard forum.

That's definitely the place to do it.

RIGHT HERE

But on forum people can gather up, and actually discuss. Get some backing for the cause, and start a traction so devs could notice.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria