Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes they did. They had a few for Walking and standing
    As someone who's been using the wowhead modelviewer frequently since forever, I ask for some proof. They have some animations that have been developed for Kultirans (as you seem them using them in the trailer) that are usable in any character (since they now animate using a universal animation rig). They include some walking animations, carrying kegs, guard posture, etc. You can make an orc use those animations (and appear to have a straight posture). But the wow modelviewer does not have the animation that is going to be made live for straight back orcs. That one hasn't even been implemented in alpha yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What happened to his ears?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Battle for Azeroth.

more like

Battle for Abilities.
    More abilities <> more fun/complexity.

Can we please quit this meme?

Nightborne & Goblin with Kultiras gear, pretty good.

Um.. What do you mean by Kultiras gear? All of that gear is available in game.. right now. The mask is Mask of Artful Dodging, the belt is the Rogue T21 normal (?) belt, same with gloves. Shoulder is like a wrath or pandaria shoulder. Not sure about pants and chest.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can Horde get those items?

Yes, because they're in game right now for everyone.
    Last edited by Redzonetode; 2018-02-20 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    So with the new Silithus questline, doesn't the Alliance technically start the war? Horde sends Goblin workers and crew to mine Azerite, Alliance gets sent in to murder and sabotage them.

It seems strange to me. The Alliance is usually more reactionary. But this time they are the ones that start it.

Granted, no-one really expects Sylvannas to use Azerite to power an orphanage or something like that. But it seems overly aggresive. Especially with how the Alliance NPCS act.

I dunno. Attacking workers is pretty bad imo. It's not like they are battke hardened soldiers. They're simple miners and the like. Hardly a step above civillians.

I mean, if I was the leader of a country and my rival country which we had a lot of tensions with starts to murder working class people of my country i'd be tempted to retaliate harshly too.
    that is a really good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    More abilities <> more fun/complexity.

Can we please quit this meme?
    more abilities more fun/complexity. sounds great to me. legion changes were so terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    more abilities more fun/complexity. sounds great to me. legion changes were so terrible.
    . . . except they weren't. The majority of the pruning was both fine and necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    that is a really good point.

- - - Updated - - -

cant find the original post, but yea while that is pretty fucked up , ppl need to be careful witht he false equivalence of beating up* a few workers isnt a good reason to decide to obliterate an entire city but it is a good thing to use for your propoganda machine.

*as we know but literally everyone forgets a death animation doesnt equal canon death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    . . . except they weren't. The majority of the pruning was both fine and necessary.
    yea on my survival hunter you have like 7 baseline abilities in your main rotation and have the option to add like...6 through talents.

If you want "more complexity" just make a macro with a different icon. thats literally what most other abilities are.

regardless legion and WoD were successful with the 'add as much complexity as you want' alternate talents which is what they SHOULD be for.

they have even fairly consistently made it so that harder to use talents are a dps increase thus rewarding players for compliating their rotation.

and you know the sentiment is pretty fake. seeing as some of the big things ppl talk about when it comes to 'removing' abilities is things like eyes of the beast.

like paladin seals. Hitting a button to switch between single target to multi target isnt dynamic gameplay. the only reason outlaw has that is cus its a toggle
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

it looks hideous in my opinion
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

@Redzonetode is right. The items in those screenshots aren't Kul Tiras gear. They are gear currently available.

You can find the armor datamined for BfA so far here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=281141/b...troll-orc-clan

And the datamined weapons here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...-weapon-models

And while I'm linking lists like this, Petopia has a nice list up of all updated and new animal models they've found:
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/bfalooks.php

Woo! Got an Alpha invite!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    [MENTION=1432278]
    And while I'm linking lists like this, Petopia has a nice list up of all updated and new animal models they've found:
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/bfalooks.php

This looks... GREAT! LOVE IT! GIVE ME MY CYBORG PRAIRIE DOG!

Also...

It was about damn time we have actual wasp and not using qiraji models as wasps.

Also x2

This looks great!, but having in mind how the smaller version of this thing is not classified as a beast, i doubt this will become an option /sight
    (this is the "smaller" version, they are, at least for the moment, not a beast)

Also x3

Don't be BM only, don't be BM only, don't be BM only!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post

Woo! Got an Alpha invite!
    Just get invited? Or havent checked in a bit? Congrats either way!

- - - Updated - - -

Nightborne & Goblin with Kultiras gear, pretty good.

Actually looks pretty sick. What happened to the Goblin's ears though lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Just get invited? Or havent checked in a bit? Congrats either way!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually looks pretty sick. What happened to the Goblin's ears though lmfao
    I'm pretty sure the shoulders/helm are the rogue gear from the order hall, so not available to other classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm pretty sure the shoulders/helm are the rogue gear from the order hall, so not available to other classes.
    The shoulders, at least, are related to Cataclysm quest gear, from sets that are very popular with transmoggers, They come in (I think) four different color variations from cata questing, to match sets from their corresponding zones. I guess these are yet another slight color variation.

Build with new (horde) location available would be welcomed.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

little disappointed. people have been saying 'the alliance escalates things"

but i just did the horde version

the quest to send you to silithus, and the cutscene with it, both establish the goblins are already mining, and SI:7 knows about it

As alliance you get there, the spies have been there, and the Operator over there tells you they've learned all they can from spying and so tells you to go get azerite and 'do what needs to be done" to get it. Meaning Before the alliance champions get there no blood has been spilt

As horde when you get there you are told to go motivate the goblins and take care of the alliance spies. However despite them attacking you, there is no NPC battles, or corpses or dialogue or fake corpses to suggest the spies have been the slightest bit aggressive. in fact the HOrde Operator tells you the spies have been skulking around with no indication they are violent. He tells you when you see the alliance to "take care of them."

So it sounds indisputable that before the H&A champions got there that neither side escalated things. the goblins were mining and the spies were spying.

Then at about the same time the horde says to kill the spies the alliance decides that any horde casualties are necessary to get more info.

Its unlikely events happened at the EXACT same time however there is the CLEAR establishment that BEFORE the players get there, that there was NO violence on either end. and while it isnt necessarily the champions fault and both were given clearance by official military operatives, that both cases of them attacking the other was a case of "now that we have our faction's badasses here, we are safe enough to go on the offensive'

and while i'm sure someone obsessed with picking sides and forcing this 'players have to pick a side' pointless mentality will try to talk about the difference between killing workers and killing (non violent) spies, what strikes me is how blatant it is that neither side 'started' it first, and that both started it at the same time unprovoked simply because as flawed prejudiced beings both sides dont value the lives of the other

its a clear cut case of 'both sides are in the wrong"

like in many cases the devs do try to keep thigns fair but dont bother making them evil. similar to the Horde got the vol'jin funeral while alliance got the anduin cutscene on the broken shore. that while they tried to keep things 'even' they didnt have a problem with them not happening at the same time.

yet these quests couldnt be more cut and dry. they are mirror quests with basically the same intent and blatantly show that before you get that, equally from both sides, that no blood has been spilt
    Last edited by tristannarutofan; 2018-02-20 at 12:58 PM.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

the quest to send you to silithus, and the cutscene with it, both establish the goblins are already mining, and SI:7 knows about it

As alliance you get there, the spies have been there, and the Operator over there tells you they've learned all they can from spying and so tells you to go get azerite and 'do what needs to be done" to get it. Meaning Before the alliance champions get there no blood has been spilt

As horde when you get there you are told to go motivate the goblins and take care of the alliance spies. However despite them attacking you, there is no NPC battles, or corpses or dialogue or fake corpses to suggest the spies have been the slightest bit aggressive. in fact the HOrde Operator tells you the spies have been skulking around with no indication they are violent. He tells you when you see the alliance to "take care of them."

So it sounds indisputable that before the H&A champions got there that neither side escalated things. the goblins were mining and the spies were spying.

Then at about the same time the horde says to kill the spies the alliance decides that any horde casualties are necessary to get more info.

Its unlikely events happened at the EXACT same time however there is the CLEAR establishment that BEFORE the players get there, that there was NO violence on either end. and while it isnt necessarily the champions fault and both were given clearance by official military operatives, that both cases of them attacking the other was a case of "now that we have our faction's badasses here, we are safe enough to go on the offensive'

and while i'm sure someone obsessed with picking sides and forcing this 'players have to pick a side' pointless mentality will try to talk about the difference between killing workers and killing (non violent) spies, what strikes me is how blatant it is that neither side 'started' it first, and that both started it at the same time unprovoked simply because as flawed prejudiced beings both sides dont value the lives of the other

like in many cases the devs do try to keep thigns fair but dont bother making them evil. similar to the Horde got the vol'jin funeral while alliance got the anduin cutscene on the broken shore. that while they tried to keep things 'even' they didnt have a problem with them not happening at the same time.

yet these quests couldnt be more cut and dry. they are mirror quests with basically the same intent and blatantly show that before you get that, equally from both sides, that no blood has been spilt
    It's easier to give both factions same quests instead of creatign two unique experiences.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

The Horde PCs attack and kill covert operatives. Those are military forces and valid targets during wartime.

The Alliance PCs attack and kill civilian workers. That's a War Crime.

The Horde PC is defending civilians and intelligence from Alliance Operatives, which is not an act of war (capturing or killing spies in the course of their duties is not considered an act of aggression, but of defense). The Alliance on the other hand is infiltrating, compromising the Horde's security, destroying equipment, and killing miners and workers.

The Alliance are aggressors in this instance, even if both PCs draw steel at the same time.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

If anyone did Nazmir, can someone confirm if Rokhan has a big role there? FRom datamined texts it appears that Gob Squad will have more spolight.

I really hope that this will not be the case.

And can somebody explain me the thing regarding Sylvanas and Zandalari, I'm not sure I get it.

If the Horde original campaign wasn't about rescuing Surfang, then can tell Did Sylvanas really tried to reach out to Zandalari? How did she knew that Zul and Talanji got captured? Why those two would want to be in contact with undead elf? How?

So for it looked to me that Sylvanas was metagaming stuff - so in other words, knew about things that otherwise she would have no knowledge about.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria