Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    There is a huge margin of logic between a class for a sophisticated race that clearly has culture to support it, or fish with legs casting basic spells.
    I also don't see any "Holy Smite of the Murloc Deity."

In the same way that http://www.wowhead.com/npc=8894/anvi...edic#abilities can be used to form an argument for priests for Dark Iron Dwarves (which they do not have on their current class-list), Prelates are a clear example of Zandalari Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. my jimmies are rusteled because every day i see 4 or 5 new threads about this when it could just all be in one megathread. and every one of them is "well fuck us then" or "Lets spam their twitter!"
    Opposing other people's opinions doesn't solve anything since you're likely only going to get people to double down on their opinions rather than convince them that their opinions and actions are wrong.

Case in point - if I told you your opinion was wrong, would you listen to me and change your opinion? Probably not. Would you stop posting here too? Of course not. So why would anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Opposing other people's opinions doesn't solve anything since you're likely only going to get people to double down on their opinions rather than convince them that their opinions and actions are wrong.

Case in point - if I told you your opinion was wrong, would you listen to me and change your opinion? Probably not. Would you stop posting here too? Of course not. So why would anyone else?
    oh im fine with them having zandalari
    what i dont get is why this somewhat loose connection is SUCH A HUGE DEAL that it requires 50 threads wth 1000 posts with this as the ONLY thing the OP said in the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

1. my jimmies are rusteled because every day i see 4 or 5 new threads about this when it could just all be in one megathread. and every one of them is "well fuck us then" or "Lets spam their twitter!"
    But on mmo-c we are posting in one thread? You should poke that moron that made a copy of this thread, but just because other people on other forums annoyed you is no reason to derail this one thread that for many days was the only thread regarding this subject in here.
    For me the issue is simple, if something is about subject I don't like , for example high elves or Nightborne drama, or Sylvanas - I just don't enter.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    But on mmo-c we are posting in one thread? You should poke that moron that made a copy of this thread, but just because other people on other forums annoyed you is no reason to derail this one thread that for many days was the only thread regarding this subject in here.
    For me the issue is simple, if something is about subject I don't like , for example high elves or Nightborne drama, or Sylvanas - I just don't enter.
    No - no. If we don't control everyone who shares an opinion with us, that means the opinion or view we have is incorrect!

oh im fine with them having zandalari
    what i dont get is why this somewhat loose connection is SUCH A HUGE DEAL that it requires 50 threads wth 1000 posts with this as the ONLY thing the OP said in the OP
    You've been here since Dec 2015 and you're just now questioning why people make 50 threads with over 1000 posts on things on minor things? *cough*

This kind of fad of the month topic happens all the time. Within a few weeks everyone would be jumping on to the next thing to complain about like no flight in BFA or the newly announced Draenor Orcs on the Alliance .

7+ Year Old Account
    You've been here since Dec 2015 and you're just now questioning why people make 50 threads with over 1000 posts on things on minor things? *cough*

This kind of fad of the month topic happens all the time. Within a few weeks everyone would be jumping on to the next thing to complain about like no flight in BFA or the newly announced Draenor Orcs on the Alliance .
    i... i know it happens, im just explaining to them why i think this is stupid and if they really care they should submit it ingame in the propper place, or make a megathread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    hhhh there is MANY, MANY threads about this, not just "one moron' who made a copy of this one...

i... i know it happens, im just explaining to them why i think this is stupid and if they really care they should submit it ingame in the propper place, or make a megathread.
    ... This is the megathread. Other than the 'Zandalari can't be Paladins THIS IS WHY' flamebait thread, there aren't any other Zandalari Paladin threads in the next 3 pages.

If you look in the last 10 pages, there's more threads about Wildhammer dwarves than there are about Zanda Pallies.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-02-19 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Make themselves heard on mmo-c which isn't even a blizzard forum.

That's definitely the place to do it.
    I'm sorry I don't have a US account, as a second class EU account owner my voice is not valid unless I post on third party fan sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    ... This is the megathread. There's only been a handful of other threads made by people who are simply trying to derail the topic (ie the Zandalari can't be paladins thread)
    uhh no this is not a megathread.
    this is a megathread
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post48911269
    any discussion or threads about transformers will be told to move to that one, and locked.
    for example vanilla wow private server discussion about X and such had a megathread aswell as classic whe nit was announced, until the special forum for it was made.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I can understand that modify spell animations in order to have 3-4 Paladins classes which are basically the same, gameplay side, would be a waste of time.

But renaming classes and spells (even reskinnig icons) should not be that hard.
    Why do it though when it will just confuse new players reading guides? it benefits no one, better to just ensure ability names dont tie in with with specific races, monk class for instance made a huge mistake by making you a pseudo panda if you played it

uhh no this is not a megathread.
    this is a megathread
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post48911269
    any discussion or threads about transformers will be told to move to that one, and locked.
    for example vanilla wow private server discussion about X and such had a megathread aswell as classic whe nit was announced, until the special forum for it was made.
    You seriously that concerned about semantics and forum organization? Megathreads of your description rarely even exists in the WoW discussion forums. Even the flight thread that had over 1k pages wasn't an official megathread.

Why would this throwaway topic need a megathread? It'll be gone in a few weeks just like the wildhammer threads. We didn't need a wildhammer megathread did we?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-02-19 at 11:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You seriously that concerned about semantics and forum organization? You can't like... Live with. A non conformed megathread structure, which rarely even exists in the WoW discussion forums?

How long have you been here to even think that? Even the flight thread that had 10k posts wasn't an official megathread. Do you need a megathread of every topic that you hate to be happy?
    uhh no the flight thread was a megathread btw... but nice try.
    but if people want to make a thread or a point to blizzard, they should try to compile all their stuff in one big place with one goal, instead of 60 threads that literally start off with "fuck us"

uhh no the flight thread was a megathread btw... but nice try.
    but if people want to make a thread or a point to blizzard, they should try to compile all their stuff in one big place with one goal, instead of 60 threads that literally start off with "fuck us"
    You need to chill bro. List me the 60 threads. Go on

You want to be right? Where are the 60 threads here?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-02-19 at 11:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You need to chill bro. List me the 60 threads. Go on

You want to be right? Where are the 60 threads here?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...dalari+paladin
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...dalari+paladin (alot in here)

what icould find in a matter of seconds.

what icould find in a matter of seconds.
    What you could find through using the search tool.

The BFA general thread isn't all about Zandalari Paladins, one of the threads was created intentionally AGAINST Zandalari Paladins, and one of the threads isn't even in the last 5 pages.

So you have 2 threads that you can legitimately bitch about, while the others you're literally having to go out of your way to search and find and probably didn't even bother reading or knowing about in the first place.

You're trying to justify your own anger at something that really doesn't bother you as much as you say it does. You're trying really hard, but I don't think I'm the one that needs to be convinced here. If you had the time to search threads that aren't even on your radar, you're intentionally looking for something to complain about.

Take a break from the forums if it really pisses you off that much dude, it'll be gone in a week's time.

All right, if you want Zandalari paladins, give us Void Elf druids as well.

Can't give Horde druid AND paladin races, and only give the Alliance paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Yeah, but no Void Elves existed to be trained by Illidan not to mention all the "proof" for void elf DH is nothing but some NPCs and class abilities, THAT HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE THING TO DO WITH VOID ELVES, at least Zandalari Paladins have a NPC, and the int plate back in Vanilla, which was only used by PALADINS
    Void Elves aren't born void elves. They are high and blood elves that are turned into void elves. If a blood elf (insert class here) wants to become a void elf they just undergo the ritual. They don't change classes. So if a blood elf demon hunter wants to become a Void Elf, lore wise its possible.

Besides atm we have Nightborne running around YEARS before they were able to get out of Suramar. Leveling lore doesn't seem to matter to Blizzard.

And this doesn't really matter anyways as I was just using it as a point that void elf demon hunters have more plausible lore than Zandalari Paladins who have a single mob which uses pally skills (when lots of dungeon mobs have class skills their race shouldn't have) and a plate set that was specifically designed for pallys at a time when primary stats couldn't switch on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    All right, if you want Zandalari paladins, give us Void Elf druids as well.

Can't give Horde druid AND paladin races, and only give the Alliance paladins.
    thats never going to happen, you get elves who cannot be druids getting corrupted by void magic and now they can become druids? be realistic.

Dark iron shamans though i can support. also while we are at it, broken shaman for when they get added. There! i will be willing to trade 2 shaman for 1 paladin.

heck, id even give up zandalari druids for #Zandaladins.

Hell alliance can have furbolgs as well while we're at it, there, 3 shaman and 1 druid, you happy?

could go a step further and add in night elf worgen, now we're on par with 2 druids each! yipeee!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Void Elves aren't born void elves. They are high and blood elves that are turned into void elves. If a blood elf (insert class here) wants to become a void elf they just undergo the ritual. They don't change classes. So if a blood elf demon hunter wants to become a Void Elf, lore wise its possible.

Besides atm we have Nightborne running around YEARS before they were able to get out of Suramar. Leveling lore doesn't seem to matter to Blizzard.

And this doesn't really matter anyways as I was just using it as a point that void elf demon hunters have more plausible lore than Zandalari Paladins who have a single mob which uses pally skills (when lots of dungeon mobs have class skills their race shouldn't have) and a plate set that was specifically designed for pallys at a time when primary stats couldn't switch on gear.
    but they dont, no void elves existed when illidan created the demon hunters, zandalari prelates exist, and the prelate wasnt displayed as being something unique or outlandish, he just seemed to be something normal to zandalari.

i dont even care if they allow blood elf demon hunters to defect to the alliance and become void elf, but thats the only way it can happen