Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac
    Am i a neo-nazi because i am against immigration from countries that just cant seem to assimilate with our western ideologies?

I dont want anyone to die and i dont hate anyone... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Feel free to be anti-immigrant or neo-nazi.
    I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is anti-immigrant and neo nazi propaganda threads.
    And I'm pretty sure every normal person shares the same opinion.

It's a perfect reason to make a topic forbidden, as things like nationalism and conspiracy topics are forbidden, neo-nazism and anti-immigrant threads are way worse.
    Now, there's a difference between anti-immigrant and immigration discussions. If the second type derails into hate, lock it. If the first shows up, lock it immediatelly and infract the person who created the thread.

I don't see why spreading hate should be allowed on a heavily moderated forum like this one.
    The answer I guess is yes. A yes, but without conviction because he wants to ride the fence and not speak up despite making a lot of noise.

Seems that if you don't agree with popular media attention you get denoted as pretty much Satan, or whatever those vegan wrap eating, man bun wearing, "Look at me write up my next big screenplay" at Starbucks kids who want you feel ashamed, believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The political bullshit isn't the problem, it's the swarm of bad faith posters who get 3/7 day bans and come back to troll after the slap on the wrist vacation. Infraction durations don't last enough to make sure most of these bad faith posters stay banned without another big group of them coming back in ala revolving doors in a hotel.

Also from here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ore-posting%29

"If your post/thread is in violation of these guidelines, action will be taken with or without prior warning. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe depending on the violation or prior history of violation(s)."

Although in reality, the revolving-doors bad faith posters usually just get a 5 point infraction after about ~100 posts of bullshit after they come back from their ban.
    Well in her case, that was the issue.
    The one you describe is another one but I agree, it's problematic as well.

Deleted
    black-white thinking at its finest

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No, you can repeat Stormfront propaganda all day long. The only way a thread gets closed is if anyone brings up gender identity.
    Can’t say I know what storefront is.

I have a sugegstion.

Start banning assholes who do nothing but repost news stories. This isn't a repository or traffic generator for your shitty fucking news outlets.

Maybe start taking action against the real evil on these forums, people like Jaylock and Tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus Siebenschraube View Post
    Where did I label anyone? It's like you didn't even read my post but assumed that I'm calling someone a nazi while I only explained the difference between "nazi" and "neonazi".
    Quoting your fallacious argument: ""i'm not a nazi, i'm just against immigation""

So while you didn't label any one person specifically you are directly implying people who are against immigration are nazis. In your mind there is a direct correlation.

Against immigration = nazi.

You said it multiple times.
    Last edited by f3llyn; 2018-02-19 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Quoting your fallacious argument: ""i'm not a nazi, i'm just against immigation""
    I am not sure the mere act of repeating what other posters in this thread said counts as either a fallacy or an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    So while you didn't label any one person specifically you are directly implying people who are against immigration are nazis. In your mind there is a direct correlation.

Against immigration = nazi.

You said it multiple times.
    Whereas here it's obvious you made an actual fallacious argument by assuming that by mere act of repetition means he must be calling others "Nazis".

Unless, of course, you have the power to read minds or somehow bend reality to insert additional meanings into the words of others.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    You two are a special type of people. Aren't you?

"I WANT TO WRITE WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND SO SHOULD ANYONE".

Wow. Just wow.
    First of all you said that on a forum which already has rules on what you should write and not write. And if you don't comply you get infracted/banned and your thread locked.
    This is not anarchy forum. With that kind of attitude you're already in the wrong place.

Second, I'm not saying that you should not make these kind of threads. Go ahead, do it.
    What I'm calling for is to get you infracted/banned and your thread locked/deleted.
    Yes. I will write whatever i want. Dissizspartaaa!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lims-The-movie

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Can’t say I know what storefront is.
    ...Was I talking to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am not sure the mere act of repeating what other posters in this thread said counts as either a fallacy or an argument.

Whereas here it's obvious you made an actual fallacious argument by assuming that by mere act of repetition means he must be calling others "Nazis".

Unless, of course, you have the power to read minds or somehow bend reality to insert additional meanings into the words of others.
    ^this
    thank you for answering that, couldn't have done it better

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    ...Was I talking to you?
    you repelled to me so ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread the other day that managed to be anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and anti-science and it got to 3 pages (on 40 posts too) before a mod locked it. What are we paying these guys for?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I don't believe that anyone who doesn't like immigration is suddenly a neo-nazi...
    It's part of the propaganda to push their ideas on you. They associate people that don't like immigration with neo-nazi's. This way, by the chain rule, if you don't support immigration- you must be like a neo-nazi. It is a way of shutting down people that don't agree with them instead of having a debate based on ideas.

Just because you don't like immigration doesn't make you a neo nazi or racist. There are plenty of reasons, not based in any form of racism or extremism, to not like immigration.

It's your choice, just ignore their intellectual bullying (it's the same as any other kind of bullying).

I support immigration when there is a reason for it (lack of people in the workforce, etc), there is money and infrastructure to support it (you need homes for people to live in, schools for the children, hospitals, etc) and there is a plan behind it.

I don't support immigration just for immigration's sake or because the thought police tried to tell me it was cool to support it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    There was a thread the other day that managed to be anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and anti-science and it got to 3 pages (on 40 posts too) before a mod locked it. What are we paying these guys for?
    You're paying the mods? Might wanna take that up with the administration, I think you're being swindled here.

lul.. being against Muslims coming into your country equals being a nazi.. yeh okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You're paying the mods? Might wanna take that up with the administration, I think you're being swindled here.
    well not me of course but the good people that pay to look at mmo-champion instead of installing an adblock extension

How long are we going to tolerate anti-anti-immigrant, communist threads in off topic?

The neo-stalinist propaganda is getting out of hand.

Discussions like conspiracies are forbidden. lso, religion, race/ethnicity and nationalism are all forbidden topics.
    Seriously, communism is a forbidden topic, but neo-stalinism is ok?!

It makes no sense and it's time mods start doing the right thing.
    Make both neo-stalinism and antifa propaganda a forbidden topic and start closing those threads and infract people who spread hate.

Update:

Feel free to be anti-anti-immigrant or neo-stalinist.
    I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is anti-anti-immigrant and neo stalinist propaganda threads.
    And I'm pretty sure every normal person shares the same opinion.

It's a perfect reason to make a topic forbidden, as things like communism and conspiracy topics are forbidden, neo-stalinism and anti-anti-immigrant threads are way worse.
    Now, there's a difference between anti-anti-immigrant and immigration discussions. If the second type derails into hate, lock it. If the first shows up, lock it immediatelly and infract the person who created the thread.

I don't see why spreading hate should be allowed on a heavily moderated forum like this one.

15+ Year Old Account

Nvr 5get

or you could just not read those threads.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

Nvr 5get
    violating the first amendment. hate speech isn't protected by the first amendment that includes lies.