Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    thats never going to happen, you get elves who cannot be druids getting corrupted by void magic and now they can become druids? be realistic.

Dark iron shamans though i can support. also while we are at it, broken shaman for when they get added. There! i will be willing to trade 2 shaman for 1 paladin.

heck, id even give up zandalari druids for #Zandaladins.

Hell alliance can have furbolgs as well while we're at it, there, 3 shaman and 1 druid, you happy?

could go a step further and add in night elf worgen, now we're on par with 2 druids each! yipeee!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

but they dont, no void elves existed when illidan created the demon hunters, zandalari prelates exist, and the prelate wasnt displayed as being something unique or outlandish, he just seemed to be something normal to zandalari.

i dont even care if they allow blood elf demon hunters to defect to the alliance and become void elf, but thats the only way it can happen
    Dude what don't you get? They aren't void elves that become demon hunters they are demon hunters that become void elves. Literally every void elf class started as the class first then became a void elf.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Dude what don't you get? They aren't void elves that become demon hunters they are demon hunters that become void elves. Literally every void elf class started as the class first then became a void elf.
    There is also the issue that void and fel react explosively, as someone previously mentioned, that disallows this combination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    There is also the issue that void and fel react explosively, as someone previously mentioned, that disallows this combination.
    There isn't absolute concrete lore behind that. Sure Xhul'horac was exploding when he did it, but he also wasn't hurting himself just everyone else.

And that's the only example we have.

But yes, it would be a belf dh that turns into a velf, stop saying "THERE WERENT VELFS WHEN ILLIDAN MADE DHS HURR HURR HURR"

It would be a dh belf that became a velf.

And if we continue this discussion about the god damn zandalari prelate, which by the way sounds more like a priest than a paladin, I demand murloc demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    in what way do they not make sense? considering they exist in the game
    They do? Please kind sir, point me in the direction of said Zandalari Paladin. Just b/c you saw some troll in Throne of Thunder use some "Paladin like" ability does not mean the race should automatically have them. Some things in wow, lore wise, don't make a lot of sense. And you can't just grasp at straws and say "well x npc I killed used blah blah". I'm a human, I've seen Khadgar turn into a fookin bird...don't see me raging on forums b/c I can't do it. What's that? Oh his staff did it. Well then, don't care. You can grasp at far fetched ideas, so can the rest of us. Besides, if you roll Zandalari and you aren't a druid...you're doing it wrong anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    All right, if you want Zandalari paladins, give us Void Elf druids as well.

Can't give Horde druid AND paladin races, and only give the Alliance paladins.
    I'd take this, we're not getting any druids.

Hold the paladins ransom until we get a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh no this is not a megathread.
    this is a megathread
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post48911269
    any discussion or threads about transformers will be told to move to that one, and locked.
    for example vanilla wow private server discussion about X and such had a megathread aswell as classic whe nit was announced, until the special forum for it was made.
    Are you a moderator? No? Then stop trying to moderate, please. I'm sure it's against the forum rules, anyway.

Post a reply that's relevant or take your frustration elsewhere. You don't police us. There's a forum for suggestions since you're so concerned with people posting feedback in the correct place.

Can we please get back to the Zandalari Paladin topic now, please? Thanks.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-02-20 at 01:08 AM.

did you read the second line or just the first? i literally said that i wouldnt care if blood elf demon hunters could turn into void elf ones, just as long as you cant level through the DH starting zone as a void elf. They could even do a thing where when you get to rejoin your faction you choose as a blood elf to rejoin the alliance.
    It doesnt actually bother me, i think the main reason is that blizz dont want allied races to become hero classes, probably related to the transmog sets since if they could, players would just go demon hunter, get the set and then race change to something else, which would be unfair for everyone else, and if they couldnt, then that would suck even more since they wouldnt be able to access it without leveling up another class they dont intend to play.

not sure though if the absorption of a demon had something to do with enabling them to resist the void? something about traveling through portals, cant remember it though

7+ Year Old Account
    ffs, now people are just being obtuse

7+ Year Old Account

that is why.
    i mentioned it but people ignored such.
    a demon hunter becoming a void elf
    would cause them to fucking EXPLODE
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    They already exist in game as NPCs. Zandalari society is much different than the Troll society we see in game.
    i agree with this perfect. i mean have you noticed all the on going trade nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    yes you cannot take shadow magic which is obliteration to interact with demon magic which is the opposite of arcane but i think shadow and arcane could mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Why does there need to be a representation of holy light?

That's not what makes blizz decide what gets to become a paladin or not, it's your own mind-canon that you're turning into an argument because you fail ANY proof that there are ANY loa that use HOLY magic which makes a paladin.

For fucks sake, you're thick-skulled.

You need holy magic for a paladin.

no holy magic = no paladin.

wow.

hard concept.

Idc about representation of the light, I care about WHAT makes a paladin a paladin.

And zandalari trolls have ZERO access to holy magic.
    The spell LIGHT OF THE LOA used by Prelates, is categorized as holy magic. If it wasn't holy, it wouldn't be holy magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    did you read the second line or just the first? i literally said that i wouldnt care if blood elf demon hunters could turn into void elf ones, just as long as you cant level through the DH starting zone as a void elf. They could even do a thing where when you get to rejoin your faction you choose as a blood elf to rejoin the alliance.
    It doesnt actually bother me, i think the main reason is that blizz dont want allied races to become hero classes, probably related to the transmog sets since if they could, players would just go demon hunter, get the set and then race change to something else, which would be unfair for everyone else, and if they couldnt, then that would suck even more since they wouldnt be able to access it without leveling up another class they dont intend to play.

not sure though if the absorption of a demon had something to do with enabling them to resist the void? something about traveling through portals, cant remember it though
    Bruh...Your logic is sound but your ability to understand the main reason isn't.

There are litereally no demon hunter spells/talents/abilities before lvl 98...

And you want them to start at lvl 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

that is why.
    i mentioned it but people ignored such.
    a demon hunter becoming a void elf
    would cause them to fucking EXPLODE
    Can we please encourage more Void Elf Warlocks? They can purge themselves
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Can we please encourage more Void Elf Warlocks? They can purge themselves
    I dunno I quite like them, first elves that are finally out of Amani lands xD
    They don't bother anyone in their rift, so they can stay there as long as they wish, it's the belves that should be all ported there.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Void Elves aren't born void elves. They are high and blood elves that are turned into void elves. If a blood elf (insert class here) wants to become a void elf they just undergo the ritual. They don't change classes. So if a blood elf demon hunter wants to become a Void Elf, lore wise its possible.

Besides atm we have Nightborne running around YEARS before they were able to get out of Suramar. Leveling lore doesn't seem to matter to Blizzard.

And this doesn't really matter anyways as I was just using it as a point that void elf demon hunters have more plausible lore than Zandalari Paladins who have a single mob which uses pally skills (when lots of dungeon mobs have class skills their race shouldn't have) and a plate set that was specifically designed for pallys at a time when primary stats couldn't switch on gear.
    Guess what, in actuality it's actually the ZANDALARI PALADIN that has more lore supporting it, all the "proof" for void elves is either tied to class abilities or to NPCs, which I should note have 0% to do with Void Elves, so at least Zandadin has a NPC representing it, Void Elves DH has nothing, other then the assumption a Dh who's allegiance is already shaky, and seriously the lore behind the player DH is that they were basically Illidan's second, there were 0 Nightborne and Void Elves running around for Illidan to train, not to mention all the proof of Nightborne DH are NPCs that are all shown to be zealous followers OF THE LEGION, oh and how many people have said that NPCs don't count, Void Elf DH just simply doesn't exist in Blizz's eyes, I mean if you had a demon inside of you constantly trying to take control, why the hell would you go and get infused with THE VOID, which is shown to drive most people utterly insane

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I dunno I quite like them, first elves that are finally out of Amani lands xD
    They don't bother anyone in their rift, so they can stay there as long as they wish, it's the belves that should be all ported there.
    Belves aren't all that bad now.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Paladins make more sense then Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Undead Paladins make more sense then Zandalari.
    They do not.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Belves aren't all that bad now.
    They're even worse.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari can be paladins can be an unique class that uses the paladin template, the same way tauren Sunwalkers use the paladin template. People need to stop getting caught up in the term paladin.

Deleted
    Undead Paladins have more proof in game than Zandalari Paladin.

Why no undead paladin first?