Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ban the nazis. They are snowflakes anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    There was a thread the other day that managed to be anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and anti-science and it got to 3 pages (on 40 posts too) before a mod locked it. What are we paying these guys for?
    For the record, moderators aren't paid anything. 100% volunteers.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    For the record, moderators aren't paid anything. 100% volunteers.
    you should strike imo

Im pro legal immigration only, does that make me a nazi now?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    you repelled to me so ya.
    Oh, you need to use the reply with quote button. I can't remember who I said what to on these forums.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2018-02-20 at 03:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the moderation/site runners nut up and just permaban people, especially certain users who are expressing violent rhetoric and threatening others. If not whatever but Off-topic and the politics sub forum are absolute shit holes now. I don't even like posting there as much as I did compared to a couple of months ago.

Shit, better idea is just get rid of OT/Politics period and keep discussion to video games and WoW and entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Or the moderation/site runners nut up and just permaban people, especially certain users who are expressing violent rhetoric and threatening others. If not whatever but Off-topic and the politics sub forum are absolute shit holes now. I don't even like posting there as much as I did compared to a couple of months ago.

Shit, better idea is just get rid of OT/Politics period and keep discussion to video games and WoW and entertainment
    You where part of the problem, it's actually got a lot better, I say if 2-3 more people go away it would be quiet civil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You where part of the problem, it's actually got a lot better, I say if 2-3 more people go away it would be quiet civil.
    Yeah okay Zenkai you shit up every topic you're ever in baiting people just to keep bitching about how we're off topic. There's a reason you're banned all the time. Back to ignore you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Yeah okay Zenkai you shit up every topic you're ever in baiting people just to keep bitching about how we're off topic. There's a reason you're banned all the time. Back to ignore you go.
    Thank you for providing the perfect example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The neo nazi propaganda is getting out of hand.

Discussions like conspiracies are forbidden. lso, religion, race/ethnicity and nationalism are all forbidden topics.
    Seriously, nationalism is a forbidden topic, but neo-nazism is ok?!

It makes no sense and it's time mods start doing the right thing.
    Make both neo-nazi and antifa propaganda a forbidden topic and start closing those threads and infract people who spread hate.

Update:

Feel free to be anti-immigrant or neo-nazi.
    I don't have a problem with that.

What I have a problem with is anti-immigrant and neo nazi propaganda threads.
    And I'm pretty sure every normal person shares the same opinion.

It's a perfect reason to make a topic forbidden, as things like nationalism and conspiracy topics are forbidden, neo-nazism and anti-immigrant threads are way worse.
    Now, there's a difference between anti-immigrant and immigration discussions. If the second type derails into hate, lock it. If the first shows up, lock it immediatelly and infract the person who created the thread.

I don't see why spreading hate should be allowed on a heavily moderated forum like this one.
    I don't get it either. This forum isn't supposed to be Stormfront 2.0 last I checked.

It's crazy that threads which are against racism are locked but Neo Nazi ideology is allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    We absolutely don't want our forums to be a place of hate. We don't condone neo-nazism and we don't want it discussed here. However, we also want to be a place where people have the freedom to argue topics like immigration and express their opinions within reason. It can be a very fine line to walk, and as people have noted, sometimes we fall under allowing more than we should (and I'm sure the inverse is also sometimes true). We appreciate feedback from the community on these threads so we can draw better lines for what should fall where going forward.

Please bring threads and posters to our attention that you feel are misusing the site to spread nazi or other hateful ideology and we'll be more than happy to review and address it as needed.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |