Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    What wep enchant is that??
    power torrent if I'm not mistaken. The sword by itself has a blue glow so it gets a bit different, and awesome too imo.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellows View Post
    You're deciding your spec based on what mog you can get? haha
    I di that 2 sometimes, play with what you like and caribg so much about one being better. You should yry to to sometimes.. you know play with what you like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish they would give us weapons to match the heritage armor.

i'm trying to get the purple version of this skin now, since it will work quite well. i want to be arcane, but eh, there's really no aluneth skin or staff mog that matches this well.
    The brown on that weapon ruins it for me.

Try look at weapons and select uncollected.. there are so many bettet options to go with that set..

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The brown on that weapon ruins it for me.

Try look at weapons and select uncollected.. there are so many bettet options to go with that set..
    neither the blue or the gold works. but i'm waiting to get the purple version of it. just gotta do a few more dungeons.

i'm more concerned with matching the race than anything else. i'd honestly rather not use this skin at all, purple or no, but it's the only thing that really has anything similar to that arcane sword look that the npcs use.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    neither the blue or the gold works. but i'm waiting to get the purple version of it. just gotta do a few more dungeons.

i'm more concerned with matching the race than anything else. i'd honestly rather not use this skin at all, purple or no, but it's the only thing that really has anything similar to that arcane sword look that the npcs use.
    Sad, but true. Hopefully they will give us the option to earn those sweet weapons, including the staff that Thalyssra uses.

My priest
    https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.co...85987-main.jpg
    and my mage
    https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.co...99459-main.jpg
    Last edited by Alanar; 2018-02-18 at 03:46 PM.

i wish they would give us weapons to match the heritage armor.

i'm trying to get the purple version of this skin now, since it will work quite well. i want to be arcane, but eh, there's really no aluneth skin or staff mog that matches this well.
    The purple version matches well as you said. For arcane I am using the dark colouration of the default Aluneth. I find it goes really well.

https://imgur.com/a/eMwcp

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I keep forgetting you can transmog based on current spec. (little arrow next to gold in transmog window can choose Apply to: "Current specialization only")

It's like almost a hidden feature.

It still works, just tested it, transmogged a chest to a purple robe for spec 1, pink robe for spec 2, and it's the same item equipped.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-02-19 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that how it works?

I mean... i played Survival Hunter in Legion just for the sake of being able to transmog two-handed weapon into my hunter! (Though i ended up enjoying the subclass)

I like how Male Nightborne have tattoos but their heritage armor covers them, while Void Elves don't have tattoos and have heritage armor that would show them if they did. WTF Blizzard?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    At first, I wasn't wild about the idea of playing a void elf. Buuuuuuut, after having played around with some purple regalia from the mage transmog options... I'm thinking I'm starting to come around to the idea!

Tried to go for something slightly Nightborne themed without using the actual Heritage armour (because I see it literally everywhere, as nice as it is!), then decided I wanted something a bit more red so I can have a bit more of a Horde theme going into BFA.
    I'm also in an anti-robe mood at the mo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to ditch the shoulders. Love the glove/boot combo with the rest of the LFR stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

The arcane and frost challenge appearances go well, and the fire hidden skin is gold as well.

Too bad that void elves have such a limited range of skin colors that really limits what transmogs they can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Probably going to ditch the shoulders. Love the glove/boot combo with the rest of the LFR stuff.

God damn thats nice. Whats the set?

Deleted
    What set is the second one? Looks cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Please do rate!

8'5. not 10 cuz weapon doesnt fit at all

And shepherds we shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

I almost pooped myself when I found these boots. They're from Heart of Fear in Pandaria. One of the very few plate-looking boots that are also not just painted on the legs. They look great on an orc mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyjesus View Post
    God damn thats nice. Whats the set?
    Sorry for the delayed response.

Chest, cloak, and pants come from LFR Antorus. The boots, shoulders, and gloves come from H HoF. Belt comes from H ToES.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.