10+ Year Old Account

Getting rid of that damn x years member sign

So that ugly little sticker under everyone's name, how do I remove that? I'm not a member of this website, it isn't a club it's a hell site. The sign is ugly and frankly hurting my brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    So that ugly little sticker under everyone's name, how do I remove that? I'm not a member of this website, it isn't a club it's a hell site. The sign is ugly and frankly hurting my brand.
    try deleting your account

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a member of this website
    Yes, you are.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe there's a way to do so, though that may be something that could be changed in the future.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I don't believe there's a way to do so, though that may be something that could be changed in the future.
    If it were done would it be universal or just for your own?

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have no idea, since it's not something implemented at the moment. A best case setup could be a checkbox in settings, much like you can disable avatars and signatures already. I'll forward it to the rest of the team but I don't want to get your hopes up about anything happening soon, simply because I'm not sure how easy/hard it is to make those changes.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you use ublock You can right click > block element

Why would you want to get rid of it? Then people wouldn't know how cool you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 year members unite!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

but...I've been here for 8 years

You have an username, and are allowed to post in this forum after typing that username and a password. Yes, you are a member of this website.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    but...I've been here for 8 years
    Think it's basically the 5 year+ bracket. But when it's not being used to show the correct years it kinda defeats the purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Think it's basically the 5 year+ bracket. But when it's not being used to show the correct years it kinda defeats the purpose?
    How about they change the text with a little + sign next to the number? That wouldnt hurt

Likely just for you. It would make it no sense to make it universal.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could always log out and not feel the need to post. It would likely benefit everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is currently no way to hide these. I recommend using a browser plugin to block them if they bother you that much.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |