Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do people not read quests? Your character is a murder hobo. Were racists. We steal. We Poach. We kill. We commit genocide. Hell we kill unborn children. We are not nice people sure we save the world from time to time but its not out of the goodness of our hearts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Because you're reply to him was so stupid. Alliance crying bias when Orgrimmar was a raid, our warchief was the end boss and having to kill Nazgrim... it's just baffling.

because is true pawn, Alliance claim MOP was Horde Bias, and Killing our warchief and raid our city was horde bias.

im not claiming myself tough, just saying they do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Then just faction change
    I faction changed after vanilla and since tbc went horde, back then it was far easier because 1) i left wow in vanilla because my guild broke twice, which made me lost desire to play at all, if it wasn't for meeting ppl irl who want to play wow again who knows if i'd be back ever again (one of them still even play today)
    2) there was almost no progress, yeah vanilla has VERY happy memories for me, but actual game progress? i think only thing i lost was the 2nd or 3rd lowest pvp rank, compare it to my paladin now if i faction change i'll hate logging, even if the horde that i loved - thrall's horde that was giving family feeling - doesn't exist anymore and alliance became blue horde while horde turned to red alliance
    even if i have money (and i do), i doubt i'd change, the investment i did in my horde chars for entire wow era is way too much to just drop and change faction, and alliance got emo elves anyway
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    It’s part of the new Night Elf starting zone for BFA.

“Greetings level 1. First quest: burn down our home! We’re going to Ironforge. I hope you like snow.”
    So it would be something like:
    (game starts, go to first quest giver) "Ishnu Alla weary traveler. I need you to go kill 10 boars and 10 panthers that are overpopulating our beloved world tree. Oh and take this torch of the everlasting Azerite Flame and burn the bodies. No need to have it smell around here for days."

Turn in quest: "Ishnu Alla weary traveler....it seems the fires aren't going down. Could you try to put them out?

(Azerite Fire cannot be extinguished by your mortal pale of water)

Turn in quest: "Run for the harbor!"

(long scenario to reach the portal in Darnassis at level two as the tree burns around you.

Turn in quest: "All thank Elune you are safe, "name". We need to make it across to Darkshore at once. Take the boat to the west and avoid falling debris."

(Get to boat, short in game cinematic of the burning tree as you move away, maybe evena glimp of the top falling into the sea, the wave pushing your boat to Darkshore. the ship wrecked)

Find survivor, turn in quest: "You live, "name"! We need to make for civilization and see who else survived."

Turn in quest: (short in game cinematic of Tryande facing of with Sylvanas) "So the Horde has burned down my home. I will not forgive this!."

(NPC guy you are with and you know this is your fault, but you might not want to tell Tryande that...just yet).

Tryande gives you the next quest at level 3 or 4: "Take the boat to Stormwind. Tell the humans of what has happened. Send reenforments. Go. Go!"

(Take boat to Stormwind, talk to Anduin about what the Horde has done. Be sent out to Goldshire to help out while the Alliance gathers its forces.) Resume normal questing from level 5 to 110, return to invade Lorderon....for the Alliance....Remember Tedrassil!"
    (The whispers come: "Deep down...you know this was always your fault, 'name'")
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-02-18 at 09:40 PM.

I will be there to light the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Just embrace the monster ffs!! you play horde, that faction is literally made up of monsters.
    Being a monster is in your actions, not your appearance.

As an Alliance player, I am puzzled that I do not get to commit a similar atrocity in return, so I am disappointed, too!

Alliance gets to raise Brill and cut a swath to the Undercity.

I can't imagine the horror if the Horde was allowed to raise Goldshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yeah, sure is silly to get invested in the story and a game we spend our real time and money on. Think before you say silly things.
    getting upset over killing literal who pixels is different than simply being "invested."

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    So it would be something like:
    (game starts, go to first quest giver) "Ishnu Alla weary traveler. I need you to go kill 10 boars and 10 panthers that are overpopulating our beloved world tree. Oh and take this torch of the everlasting Azerite Flame and burn the bodies. No need to have it smell around here for days."

Turn in quest: "Ishnu Alla weary traveler....it seems the fires aren't going down. Could you try to put them out?

(Azerite Fire cannot be extinguished by your mortal pale of water)

Turn in quest: "Run for the harbor!"

(long scenario to reach the portal in Darnassis at level two as the tree burns around you.

Turn in quest: "All thank Elune you are safe, "name". We need to make it across to Darkshore at once. Take the boat to the west and avoid falling debris."

(Get to boat, short in game cinematic of the burning tree as you move away, maybe evena glimp of the top falling into the sea, the wave pushing your boat to Darkshore. the ship wrecked)

Find survivor, turn in quest: "You live, "name"! We need to make for civilization and see who else survived."

Turn in quest: (short in game cinematic of Tryande facing of with Sylvanas) "So the Horde has burned down my home. I will not forgive this!."

(NPC guy you are with and you know this is your fault, but you might not want to tell Tryande that...just yet).

Tryande gives you the next quest at level 3 or 4: "Take the boat to Stormwind. Tell the humans of what has happened. Send reenforments. Go. Go!"

(Take boat to Stormwind, talk to Anduin about what the Horde has done. Be sent out to Goldshire to help out while the Alliance gathers its forces.) Resume normal questing from level 5 to 110, return to invade Lorderon....for the Alliance....Remember Tedrassil!"
    (The whispers come: "Deep down...you know this was always your fault, 'name'")
    I like my version more

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    They are? Since when? If you meant the Dark Iron Dwarves, they have zero affiliation with Iron Horde.
    Nice try..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Being a monster is in your actions, not your appearance.
    underrated comment

Sadly blizz forget about this, good old times when blizz had the balls to make the humans monsters too

Deleted
    What a ridiculous post by OP.

Just faction change and stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Alliance gets to raise Brill and cut a swath to the Undercity.

I can't imagine the horror if the Horde was allowed to raise Goldshire.
    it would certainly make moonguard more tolerable.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    But if you're invested then those pixels represent more than pixels. It's exactly the same as caring about a book, film or TV show. I know you're clearly a troll profile, (not a very good one at that) but again, think before you say silly things.
    there is a difference between being invested in a game, which is not the same thing as being invested in a book, and actually being so autistic that you get upset at killing random quest mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    it would certainly make moonguard more tolerable.
    You don't know what you are talking about...

If Moonguard lose Goldshire... where are the ERPS going to be? On our main cities!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    there is a difference between being invested in a game, which is not the same thing as being invested in a book, and actually being so autistic that you get upset at killing random quest mobs.
    That the games get updates more frequently, so its faster to the see story development instead of having to wait 3 and a half year for a sequel while you and a group of 50 people discuss of what it may be only while you wait? *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about...

If Moonguard lose Goldshire... where are the ERPS going to be? On our main cities!
    That's a good point actually! I retract my previous statement :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

"That's where you're wrong Bucko!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's a remaking of locations and questlines down the line (to follow a post-BFA world) then the Forsaken could make a new capital around Winterspring. It fits with the whole undead Northrend feel, once it gets haunted.

As for the Alliance, I don't see how having 4 human themed capitals would work (Stormwind, Lordearon, Gilneas and Kul Tiras). Maybe through the allied races system they could implement a Lordearon human just like they have Kul Tiras humans. Then again, there's so many crazy races out there now that it's kinda breaking the classic Orcs vs Humans feel of the world. It's cool to have space demons and pandas as playable races, but at some point it just starts looking like orcs and humans are like extras in this story.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

I was hoping for the Ruins of Teldrassil to be the new Forsaken base