Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Yes, I fully understand the separation between concessions to game mechanics and lore elements. I just think it's handled poorly; much in the same way our characters do the lions share of the hero work, but are barely even recognized as existing in the lore.
    I thought one of the major complaints about WoD and Legion was that we were getting too much attention. There were cries for us to go back to 'simply adventurers' not superheroes that every lore character knew and bowed down to. We were the Commander, chosen by Vol'jin to command the garrison, chosen by Khadgar to craft the legendary ring for. And then in Legion we are the Archdruid, Battlelord, etc.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Ysera in night elf form is not a nonhuman actually, as her features still resemble those of a human. If she was in her dragon form, however, this thread would have gotten much more interesting.
    Rule 34 exists for a reason.

Ah, the sexual deviance of numerous 35-year old beta boys on MMOchamp has struck again. As we comb through the futile thread; we see a plethora of manchildren express their suppressed sexual desires about a video game character.

Would hit with the force of 1000 angry Sargeras'

I approve of this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    Ah, the sexual deviance of numerous 35-year old beta boys on MMOchamp has struck again. As we comb through the futile thread; we see a plethora of manchildren express their suppressed sexual desires about a video game character.
    I'll happily accept that criticism. You see that Alexstrasza cosplay from Blizzcon last year? WOW dragon aspect cosplay is officially my new fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    I guess if you're into flat-chested Elf ladies who barely show any skin, then that Ysera picture really works for ya. The rest of us look at it and go "meh".
    Smaller breasts are more desirable to men who are actually doing well in life.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I thought one of the major complaints about WoD and Legion was that we were getting too much attention. There were cries for us to go back to 'simply adventurers' not superheroes that every lore character knew and bowed down to. We were the Commander, chosen by Vol'jin to command the garrison, chosen by Khadgar to craft the legendary ring for. And then in Legion we are the Archdruid, Battlelord, etc.
    There is a vocal part of the community that wants the player characters to drop in power level back to being simple adventurers rather than superhero Mary Sue types.

However, that's a different discussion than what I was talking about. Regardless of power level, the PCs would still be barely mentioned in the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurengod View Post
    Unfortunately this art made one terrible mistake, Ysera's eyes are always closed...even in her non-dragon state.
    Not actually 100% true any green dragon can actually wake from the dream for a time, and during this time they do have open eye's

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Smaller breasts are more desirable to men who are actually doing well in life.
    Well they are in the minority then. The ideal breast cup size in polls for most of the western world is C.

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post

I'll happily accept that criticism. You see that Alexstrasza cosplay from Blizzcon last year? WOW dragon aspect cosplay is officially my new fetish
    I wasn't going to respond to the naysayers directly, but this was the counter argument I would use. Yeah, sure, they're digital fictional characters. But hot damn there are some quality cosplayers out there who are real people.

Also.. complaining or disparaging something someone else likes is pretty useless in this context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbleton View Post
    Sure, sure. But there is no doubt who would win at cuddling (hint: Ysera)
    Damn you right!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Rimefang for best dragon. Also Chromie for cutest trans dragon.
    Chromie is a girl

Well they are in the minority then. The ideal breast cup size in polls for most of the western world is C.
    Because most of the western world is in lower class.

/Peakperformance.meme

BTW this is way off topic and mods are likely to shut it down.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-02-20 at 06:55 AM.

Deleted
    I've got some terrible news brotha, she dead.

There is a vocal part of the community that wants the player characters to drop in power level back to being simple adventurers rather than superhero Mary Sue types.

However, that's a different discussion than what I was talking about. Regardless of power level, the PCs would still be barely mentioned in the lore.
    Before WoD players were only mentioned a couple of times. Like in Dragonblight at the big Alliance fort some of the commanders are talking about the reinforcements they're hoping to get. They refer to many "heroes fresh from the campaign in Outland" "legions of warriors blessed as Hands of A'dal" and "even a rumor that our Scarab Lord is here."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ysera is my waifu and still i'm sad that Blizz forced us to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I am still pissed she was killed off i did get over the change to sylvanas wardrobe she looked damn sexy in that mid riff outfit but now she's all covered damn oh well there's always classic at least she will be in her original there.
    In Classic Sylvanas had a Night Elf model who was almost fully covered

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Ysera is my waifu and still i'm sad that Blizz forced us to kill her.
    I still feel like they only started killing major characters because game of thrones was doing it and it was popular to do so. It is, after all, Blizzard's M.O. to incorporate as much stuff that's popular as they can get away with. The game is littered with it.

/Peakperformance.meme

BTW this is way off topic and mods are likely to shut it down.
    I doubt it. The OP talked about pitching a tent over a fan drawing. It was already off the rails from the get go. You're right though. This topic is way off course and I think I'll bail before it crashes into a tree.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always trfy to remember they can always bring them back later on.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, the horns are quite useful too.