Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    No but it makes your post make no sense because i already pointed out those two reasons before.

So i was under the impression that were more reasons, but at last,what can i expect MMO random posting?
    If you go back the chain you'll see that there was no indication of you ever mentioning any other reason other than "Tyrande was mean to me." Saying "playing devils advocate" doesn't imply any other reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Oh, so you're asserting that they won't wither after consuming it once? Great assertion, but i see no mention of it.
    Huh? That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. As I said already, the Arcandor is an analogy to Methadone. Go look it up if you're having a hard time understanding.
    Last edited by Goldielocks; 2018-02-19 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    If you go back the chain you'll see that there was no indication of you ever mentioning any other reason other than "Tyrande was mean to me." Saying "playing devils advocate" doesn't imply any other reasoning.
    Huh? That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. As I said already, the Arcandor is an analogy to Methadone. Go look it up if you're having a hard time understanding.
    /sigh

Aka they are still addicted and i am right. I know.

Also, you have no basis to say it's like methadone. You are literally making it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    /sigh

Aka they are still addicted and i am right. I know.

Also, you have no basis to say it's like methadone. You are literally making it up.
    Wtf? Whithering is basically relapsing. The body gets addicted and needs the substance to remain stable. This is what a substitute drug is for. It attaches to the same receptors but doesn't give the effect. Basically quelling the withdrawl while allowing the body to lose its addiction over time.

The Arcandor does nothing aside from giving the Nightborne stability. If it actually did something for them, then we would see a difference? Perhaps a plot element that made it so? Except that never happened. The principles are exactly the same. No basis my ass, you salty boi.

You're in denial.

The only remote possibility that will happen is because blizzard intend to restyle both Alliance and Horde, both will get all the races available and the player chose in pandaren fashion what faction they join; the alliance will have all the good guys no matter the race and the Horde will be 100% evil and will be formed by the evil dudes from each race.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar is a blood elf rogue who was one of Varian's closest friends and she can even be spotted in the Stormwind Keep. So yeah it can happen.
    Not disagreeing with the overall point, but Valeera is a bad example because she actually doesn't identify with either faction. She even has lines in Heroes of the Storm in which she shit talks both factions. The only people she serves is her friends, which I'm beginning to emphasize a lot with because the faction wars are getting kinda stale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Based on Blizzard's logic, Saurfang should go Alliance, because Sylvanas was rude to him.
    Yeah, just like the Nightborne went Horde and the Void Elves went Alliance. The idea of both those races being in the faction they're in doesn't bother me, it's the way they were put there. Tyrande shoulda taken a dump in Thalyssra's shoe or something, and Umbric's "oh I'm really starting to understand why Rommath asked us to leave" line should have been removed.

wtf is this BS about alliance orcs?

- - - Updated - - -

There aren't.

The only two reason she gave was:
    -Our kin in Kalimdor weren't kind to us.

-The Alliance seems walled off.

There are no other reasons.

She never interacted with the Alliance to know the true or not so the whole thing went around the fact that Tyrande talked shit to her and she couldn't take it.
    The alliance were cold, distant and unwelcoming while the horde (particularly liandrin) were much more warm, welcoming and non-judgmental.
    When it comes to which culture you would rather be allied with, you pick the one whom your people would mesh with the best, thats the blood elves, the night elves shun arcane magic, its no surprise she went with the horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    wtf is this BS about alliance orcs?

- - - Updated - - -

The alliance were cold, distant and unwelcoming while the horde (particularly liandrin) were much more warm, welcoming and non-judgmental.
    When it comes to which culture you would rather be allied with, you pick the one whom your people would mesh with the best, thats the blood elves, the night elves shun arcane magic, its no surprise she went with the horde
    I said this before, but Liadrin just conned her. Couldn't be more opposite. Belves are fine, but the rest of the horde is pretty racist, especially Orcs.

Like the non-judgemental horde leadership spitting on Gallywix/goblins and calling them rats. It is also obvious Sylvanas sees the other races beneath her.

So yeah... Liadrin conned her good. But at the end of the day, it was the devs that just decided they should go to the horde. So, logic need not apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I enjoy FFXIV half of the time, no faction fanboy bullshit to deal with.

Honestly though, I'd be fine with disruptive moves like this to shake the formula up if it eventually means dissolving the faction barriers and uniting servers more with more players to play with.

I would level an Alliance Orc. I think the mistake would be to give the Alliance upright orcs. That would drive Horde players crazy.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    The only remote possibility that will happen is because blizzard intend to restyle both Alliance and Horde, both will get all the races available and the player chose in pandaren fashion what faction they join; the alliance will have all the good guys no matter the race and the Horde will be 100% evil and will be formed by the evil dudes from each race.
    I was thinking the same way. Might just be Blizzard slowly preparing us for the removal of factions. If Saurfang leaves for the Alliance, it will have huge consequences. For example, not sure the NE would be fine having Orcs joining the Alliance, especially after the burning of Teldrassil. In the same vein, not sure the BE would be fine with it either. Sure, they don't get along with Tyrande, at all, but to go as far as burning their home?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Not disagreeing with the overall point, but Valeera is a bad example because she actually doesn't identify with either faction. She even has lines in Heroes of the Storm in which she shit talks both factions. The only people she serves is her friends, which I'm beginning to emphasize a lot with because the faction wars are getting kinda stale.
    [Sure about that? When you talk to her on Argus as a Horde character, she's pretty vehement, blaming the death of her husband on the Horde.] Scrap that, got confused, sorry.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-02-20 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post

Sure about that? When you talk to her on Argus as a Horde character, she's pretty vehement, blaming the death of her husband on the Horde.
    Thats Vereesa, not Valeera.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Thats Vereesa, not Valeera.
    Shit, you're right, got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    I was thinking the same way. Might just be Blizzard slowly preparing us for the removal of factions. If Saurfang leaves for the Alliance, it will have huge consequences. For example, not sure the NE would be fine having Orcs joining the Alliance, especially after the burning of Teldrassil. In the same vein, not sure the BE would be fine with it either. Sure, they don't get along with Tyrande, at all, but to go as far as burning their home?
    not a total removal of factions but a total removal of the gray area both faction (especially the horde) have; we will have a 100% good lawful Alliance and a 100% evil Horde; Tyrande for example couldn't be the nelf leader in that scenario she has to much beef with the horde, she would go neutral and Malfurion that has become characterized as saint will become the leader.

Another example is the taurens, Baine would be the alliance tauren leader while Magatha would lead the evil tauren in the horde etc, anyway i don't think that will happen cuz it will be even more difficult to write neutral event with a totally evil faction, why for example such an horde would go against the old god?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I would for sure without a doubt legit quit playing the game.

Alliance will get Draenor Orcs and Horde will get Thin Humans.

Horde have only 2 Paladin races - Thin Human will make the 3rd.

Alliance have only 2 Shaman races - Draenor Orcs will make the 3rd.

(Pandaren doesn't count)

Someone on the forums saw on wowhead that Thin Human was added to certain Paladin class abilities.

Alliance Draenor Orcs confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    the same world where people think russian bots are running the world and nazis are hiding under every rock and behind every shrub and tree.

As well as for only putting females over males is equality for everyone.

The same world and people that think because your skin is any color but white can not be racist while yelling about how that race is better and hates whites.

The same world and people that think because "ONE" person shoots a few people, it's time to take guns away from "MILLIONS" of others.

ETC, ETC, ETC... My friend.

This world and it's people are stupid as dirt and bat shit crazy.
    Gotta agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Wtf? Whithering is basically relapsing. The body gets addicted and needs the substance to remain stable. This is what a substitute drug is for. It attaches to the same receptors but doesn't give the effect. Basically quelling the withdrawl while allowing the body to lose its addiction over time.

The Arcandor does nothing aside from giving the Nightborne stability. If it actually did something for them, then we would see a difference? Perhaps a plot element that made it so? Except that never happened. The principles are exactly the same. No basis my ass, you salty boi.

You're in denial.
    That kid is so impolite... He doesn't know how to argue propperly, doesn't usually know what he is talking about (addictions in this case) and, what seems to be the cause of all of his saltiness, he is completly salty about the Nightborne joining the Horde, thus he's asking for Saurfang and Orcs to go Alliance, like asking for revenge or so...

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Alliance will get Draenor Orcs and Horde will get Thin Humans.

Horde have only 2 Paladin races - Thin Human will make the 3rd.

Alliance have only 2 Shaman races - Draenor Orcs will make the 3rd.

(Pandaren doesn't count)

Someone on the forums saw on wowhead that Thin Human was added to certain Paladin class abilities.

Alliance Draenor Orcs confirmed.
    Nice trolling, nothing's been confirmed. If you're going to make outlandish claims back it up with evidence. Thin humans as of yet do not have a female version available with severely limits the chances of them being available as playable, bulky kul'tirans have male and female models.

If such a thing was found on wowhead they would of been the first to plaster it on their site as an article and as a frequent wowhead visitor, I've seen no such article, so either you're trolling or extremely gullible.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-20 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's zero chance that Orcs will come to the Alliance as an allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Why do I think putting Draenor Orcs on the Alliance is a bad idea or perhaps one of blizzard's biggest mistakes in wow. Put it simply it would not only ruin the Alliance Faction Identity but it would also mess with Horde Players who have been wanting to play brown orcs for years and years on end will start feel cheated and soon enough will probably quit the game altogether if Draenor Orcs/Mag'har joined the Alliance. Whole Allied Race Feature is suppose to be about having to play different kinds of subraces and allied races that makes sense for lore reasons. Having Orcs on the Alliance is like saying Horde is totally ok with having Humans to be on the horde side or dwarves like the wildhammers.

Only reason why some players within the community feels this way is because of wanting revenge on the horde because of nightborne joining the horde. To those people they need to deal with it. Reason why the nightborne joined the horde is because they have same magic addiction problem just like the blood elves and when Night Elves lead by Tyrande who only comes to slain demons of the legion and not help the rest of her suramar people kind of shows why they joined the horde. Nightborne doesn't want to join the alliance because Tyrande refuses to help them in their time of need and would leave them to die. You got Void Elves which is kind of High Elves but Blood Elves who has Void magic and even through I some what dislike the void elves atleast they too have reasons as to why they join the alliance.

Really hope Blizzard doesn't make a lore mistake or ruining faction identities on both the alliance and the horde. Mag'har Orcs fits more of the Horde Side than the Alliance. Kul'tiras Humans, Wildhammer Dwarves, and Broken Draenei fit more with the alliance side than horde. Keep these subraces as correct faction identity. Because if Draenor Orcs were on the alliance it would pretty much ruin what makes Warcraft the way it is.

Keep Orcs on the Horde and Keep Humans on the Alliance. That is what Warcraft is and always will be.
    I applaud your statement but when you bring in AU Dreanor, the events that took place at the end of WoD, and just how different that AU ended up it is very reasonable to assume that not only would Brown AU Dreanor Orcs go Alliance but that those very same Dreanor Orcs wouldn't support Sylvanas.

So not only do you have the AU working against you as a Horde but you also have Sylvanas as well.

At least in my eyes anyway and especially since Ion never said Horde Allied race in the Q&A video. I really think the AU Dreanor Brown Orcs will be Alliance and it is being done to be a big surprise.

Again AU so it really doesn't ruin anything. The origins of WoW are Human vs Fel corrupted Green Orcs. Never had anything to do with Brown Orcs and trying to make it seem like it does is really grasping at straws.

I really think it would be a testament to defeating the Legion to have the Brown AU Orcs and the Humans together. Basically saying how we could have coexisted or even been friends had the Legion never gotten involved.

There is just so many ways having AU Brown Dreanor Orcs makes sense.

Ion never said Horde in the Q&A when he announced the Allied race.

Intentional?