Poll: How many characters did you max during vanilla?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two, I had my druid (resto) and warrior (prot).
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't. I started out in Classic and didn't hit 60 until well into The Burning Crusade.

I spent around a year at the 44-56 bracket purely exploring and checking out the world.

I had far too much fun exploring and trying to solo content which was within my means. I had no idea there was any end content. I didn't even know what raids were. I was totally oblivious.

Constant Naxx recruitment was replaced with Kara recruitment in chat. I was focused on re running SFK just to farm Shadowfang to make 16K G.

I levelled from 60-68 just in Hellfire ramparts and Hellfire Citadel.

Totally oblivious.

Was it optimal? No. Was it beneficial. No. Was it fun? Fuck yes. I was oblivious and made the game how I wanted it. I had fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first lvl60 was a priest. Began leveling a hunter for farming and pvp, made it to my main during Blackwing Lair.
    However I also had a lvl60 UD Rogue just for ganking later on.

After leveling my shaman to 60 with just auto attacks and shocks I never wanted to level anything ever again...

15+ Year Old Account
    Maxed out 4 but on 2 different pirate servers no vanilla live.
    STV x4, yuak
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    After leveling my shaman to 60 with just auto attacks and shocks I never wanted to level anything ever again...
    At least you had those shocks, paladin - literally autoattack.

5+ Year Old Account
    1 - My orc fury warrior.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Leveled a druid to 54 before I switch server and faction and start again, maxed my main shaman, and maxed after a priest and a hunt (mostly for their epic quests) before TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    At least you had those shocks, paladin - literally autoattack.
    Hey, come on now, you didn't ONLY have autoattack. Every 5 mins or so you'd have to refresh your blessing
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Hey, come on now, you didn't ONLY have autoattack. Every 5 mins or so you'd have to refresh your blessing
    Yes, engaging vanilla gameplay. I could also judge and refresh seal! It did not do jack shit, but it looked pretty.

Mage was my main and my first alt was a 60 NE hunter

My first character was a ret paladin, raid made me switch to holy for raiding but 5 minute blessings was just shit so I quit.

Came back and rerolled resto druid which wasn't much better. Switched back to my Paladin towards the end when TBC came out as a pvp Shockadin

I maxed 2 during classic, but the second was 60 about a week before Burning Crusade launched, so it's kind of on technicality.

Deleted
    I first leveled my main character to 60, a human mage, and then a friend of mine started playing and we leveled characters together, thus I got a rogue to 60 as well. We also leveled 2 druids (mine was a healer, his was a tank), but did not get to 60 before TBC launched.

4. Pally/Rogue on an alliance account and a Warlock/Rogue on a Horde account.

made a priest and leveled it holy. i know i was stupid.
    then made a warrior and got it max. did all the raids up to mid naxx as a tank/dps.
    leveled a hunter and did like bwl with it.
    then finally at the end of vanilla i dinged max on a warlock. the felguard was op at the time so i leveled the last few levels grinding the elite frost giants.

Priest, Mage, Paladin in that order.

Had a Druid, Warlock, and Warrior that I was working on but never finished.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles