Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Where? Lets not mistake wishes of few individuals with special snowflake syndrome with something that is talked about.
    Wew boys heres a prime example of ignorance backed up with arrogance. Go blow your nose kiddo.

On topic: Really what you should be asking is where are the Dark Iron Priests? their racial leader is a priest, for fucks sake!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    HPG = Horde Player Guide of Warcraft RPG a NON CANON SOURCE OF LORE.

Sigh. but nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Before the events of the First War, the mission of the Clerics of Northshire of Northshire Abbey was to spread the message of the Holy Light to people of the Kingdom of Azeroth. Following the invasion of the Horde which triggered the First War, Archbishop Alonsus Faol led the clerics into battle to aid the people of the kingdom. The clerics, although brave and powered by both healing and destructive powers of the Light, were unprepared for the dangers of war, and suffered heavy losses. This, following the end of the First War in orcish victory, prompted Faol, along with his apprentice, Uther Lightbringer, to found the paladin Order of the Silver Hand. The paladins, although possessing spirit of the clerics preceded them, were mighty knights talented in the arts of war. The Order of the Silver Hand greatly helped the Alliance of Lordaeron to overcome the Horde's might during the Second War. After the end of Second War, Archbishop Faol returned to his native Azeroth, which would be known as the Kingdom of Stormwind in the following years, to aid in its reconstruction. A new clerical order, comprised of clerics, priests and paladins, was founded: the Holy Order of Northshire.
    Didnt you ignore me?

And its definitely canon

Look at this:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Cleric_Duesten

SIIIIIIIIIIGH......
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2018-02-20 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Nah, dark iron shamanism doesn't fit.
    I'm looking forward to wildhammer shamans, but even the bronzebeard shamans disgust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Trolls can be priests. They should be able to be paladins also. It's not such a leap in logic at all.

And Dark Iron shaman BETTER happen, by golly.
    Why not Zandalari DH? Their Demonic do the same process as DH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Didnt you ignore me?

And its definitely canon
    Lol tried to be cocky, get blasted again and come to cry again.

RPG stated as non Canon since years.

But nice try again

Deleted
    Lol tried to be cocky, get blasted again and come to cry again.

RPG stated as non Canon since years.

But nice try again
    No i mean the clerics are canon ffs. Look:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Cleric_Claressa
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Cleric_Beryl

You just keep embarrassing yourself dont you

Clerics of Norrhshire?

Scarlet Clerics and Scarlet Priest mobs?

You can see on wowpedia
    Have you ever heard of the word 'synonym'? Titles? Just because NPCs haves different titles doesn't mean they're completely different "player classes" altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah this whole Alliance Paladin/Horde Shaman thing was a horrible idea to begin with, I don't get why they're trying to bring it back to some degree with allied races.
    Didn't the Paladin charger spell have vulpera tagged on it? I thought expectation was for vulpera to be a Horde allied race.

And if dwarves can be shaman, I'd assume dark iron dwarves would get that class as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Have you ever heard of the word 'synonym'? Titles? Just because NPCs haves different titles doesn't mean they're completely different "player classes" altogether.
    Sure.

Not this the case.

If dark shaman orcs can exist that dark iron dwarf shamans could have been a thing. Instead of "asking" for help they could enslave them. I think that would have made a good back story for them but like someone said, their keeping the A paladin/ H shaman theme.

Hopefully future races can be A Shaman/ H paladin. I'd like a bit more variety on both sides and currently alliance has three shamans (dwarf, dranei and Panda) compared to horde two (tauren and blood elf)

Why not Zandalari DH? Their Demonic do the same process as DH
    I agree. Why not? Why is it that ONLY elves can be?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    And if dwarves can be shaman, I'd assume dark iron dwarves would get that class as well.
    Not really. It doesn't seem to really fit their culture. Also, remember: blood elves can be paladins, but void elves can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure.

Not this the case.
    Why not? Because it suits your narrative? Clerics, insofar as how they're presented in WoW, are just priests with a different name. The exact same thing, just different titles. Much like wizards and mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    No i mean the clerics are canon ffs. Look:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Cleric_Claressa
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Cleric_Beryl

You just keep embarrassing yourself dont you
    Priest Trainer rofl.

3 Nov with flavour title that aren't Canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Not really. It doesn't seem to really fit their culture. Also, remember: blood elves can be paladins, but void elves can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? Because it suits your narrative? Clerics, insofar as how they're presented in WoW, are just priests with a different name. The exact same thing, just different titles. Much like wizards and mages.
    Changing the subject because you slip on ' people don't want carbon copy of classes ' isn't required.

We already proved that the Canon lore talk about priest and clerics like 2 different things.

Deal with it.

I don't care for zandalari paladins but I'm really hoping for dark iron shaman!

Deleted
    Also from the wiki

The Forsaken have dark clerics which like most Forsaken have turned their abilities towards the*Forgotten Shadow. Dark clerics are likely equivalent to the*dark priests, which are like archbishops ruling over wide territories of the cult of the Forgotten Shadow.

Equivalent not " clerics are priest " otherwise they would have called them Shadow Priest.

Clerics and Priest see different things, every DND player know that, and Blizzard for what we give can give any title to their NPC but that doesn't change the fact that even the lore doesn't say that Clerics is another name of Priests.

Get over it and got back to the Zandalari / Dark Iron topic

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We already proved that the Canon lore talk about priest and clerics like 2 different things.
    But the same book you quoted "Of Blood and Honor" states that some Clerics were warrior priests or simply healers. Alonsus Faol was a Bishop when he created Knights of the Silver Hand but is still cited as both a priest and a cleric in spite of now (formerly) being the Archbishop of the Church of Light and being one of the most prominent figures in the Priest order hall.

I'm not disagreeing it just seems like Blizzard could have done a better job further distancing aspects of the Clergy.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Didn't the Paladin charger spell have vulpera tagged on it? I thought expectation was for vulpera to be a Horde allied race.

Most likely a bug.

Please for the love of god be a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    But the same book you quoted "Of Blood and Honor" states that some Clerics were warrior priests or simply healers. Alonsus Faol was a Bishop when he created Knights of the Silver Hand but is still cited as both a priest and a cleric in spite of now (formerly) being the Archbishop of the Church of Light and being one of the most prominent figures in the Priest order hall.

I'm not disagreeing it just seems like Blizzard could have done a better job further distancing aspects of the Clergy.
    Nice catch.

Idd Blizzard could have done it.
    But this is a recurring problem in Blizzard lore, they usually flat it out with some retcon and call it a day.

But hey nothing that some Clerics Overlay can't fix xD

Deleted
    As for Undead Paladin in game that somebody was asking.

We have Sir Zeliek

Sir Zeliek*was one of the*Four Horsemen*of*Naxxramas. He was a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath the power of the*Light*still heeded his call, smiting his foes in battle.
    An unused NPC representing a modern version of Sir Zeliek was added roughly at the same time as matching versions of the three other original Horsemen, all presumably meant to appear in*World of Warcraft: Legion. He and these other NPCs didn't make it out of the*Legion*alpha stage.

More than some random NPC Zandalari #48483

Basically a Human Paladin becoming and UD Paladin.
    Also a lot of Argent Crusade NPC are UD or if I recall right any class able to be Paladin.
    Last edited by mmoc98623435d5; 2018-02-20 at 02:36 PM.