Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - Mueller continues to show how pathetic the "Special Counsel" is:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...h-making-false

Let's see, so far in Liddle' Bobby's "investigation" he has produced this:

Manafort - charged with money laundering, not yet gone to trial (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Gates - charged with money laundering, will most likely plea bargain and testify against Manafort (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Papadopolous - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Flynn - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Russia - charged 13 Russians that will never see a US court and is basically MEANINGLESS

And now his latest one:
    Van Der Zwaan - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)

LOL - what a fucking pathetic investigation and what a complete waste of taxpayers money.

Between Mueller and the other 4 concurrent investigations not ONE SINGLE piece of evidence - not ONE - has emerged proving the absolutely delusional claim that "Trump colluded with the Russians".

LOL!
    Trump sure is friends with a lot of criminals, but you're right at least we're catching those criminals, which makes it worth the money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Between Mueller and the other 4 concurrent investigations not ONE SINGLE piece of evidence - not ONE - has emerged proving the absolutely delusional claim that "Trump colluded with the Russians".
    We already KNOW that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. Don Jr. received an email informing him that the Russian government was attempting to aid his fathers campaign. Further down the email chain, Don Jr. is advised that individuals within the Russian government want to meet in order to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton. Don Jr. then agrees to take the meeting at Trump Tower, thus colluding with the Russians.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Trump sure is friends with a lot of criminals, but you're right at least we're catching those criminals, which makes it worth the money!
    LOL - wtf? Who did you "catch"? 4 of those are for LYING TO THE FBI - and have NOTHING to do with Trump. Lying? That is what you call "criminal"? LOL, that is fucking pathetic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    We already KNOW that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. Don Jr. received an email informing him that the Russian government was attempting to aid his fathers campaign. Further down the email chain, Don Jr. is advised that individuals within the Russian government want to meet in order to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton. Don Jr. then agrees to take the meeting at Trump Tower, thus colluding with the Russians.
    LOL - that claim is fucking ridiculously pathetic and completely ignorant. Is that really ALL you got?

Yes, it is. LOL!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL - again, that claim is fucking ridiculously pathetic. Is that really ALL you got? Yes, it is. LOL!!!!
    At least you're willing to concede that the Trump Campaign colluded with the Russians. American Patriot you are.
    Eat yo vegetables

Manafort - charged with money laundering, not yet gone to trial (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Gates - charged with money laundering, will most likely plea bargain and testify against Manafort (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Papadopolous - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Flynn - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)
    Russia - charged 13 Russians that will never see a US court and is basically MEANINGLESS

And now his latest one:
    Van Der Zwaan - charged with LYING TO THE FBI (not charged with ANY CRIME related to his work on the Trump campaign and Russia)

LOL - what a fucking pathetic investigation and what a complete waste of taxpayers money.

LOL!

I still have NO PROBLEM with the Mueller investigation, I hope he continues on. At least the work he did to expose Russia was somewhat helpful. Mueller, himself, is a good guy. He was put in an unwinnable situation.
    It's pretty much a given the Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Weather or not something comes out of all this, come the 2020 elections the first thing everyone will associate Trump with will be Russia, which will greatly reduce his chances for reelection. So mission accomplished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    At least you're willing to concede that the Trump Campaign colluded with the Russians. American Patriot you are.
    LOL - where the fuck did you ever get that idea? The claim that you made is complete BULLSHIT - that does not show ANY "collusion with Russia" - your conclusion is laughable and WRONG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    It's pretty much a given the Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians.
    Not even remotely.

Trump will not be impeached , Trump will not be charged with ANY crime, and Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Because I trim my quotes when I’m on a desktop. Which I was. The extraneous first statement didn’t change anything, it was just you denying a specific part before you called the whole thing a hoax... In a new paragraph.
    It wasn't your quote, it was my quote. Why trim it down to remove the context, and then pretend like something different was said, than what actually was? Why do you feel you need to alter people's words, when it's easier to just quote them honestly? I'm just curious why...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Stop.

You claimed you never said, "there wasn't evidence". Then I provided two examples of you saying precisely that.

There's evidence for meddling and evidence is certainly mounting for collusion. (Proof =/= evidence)

The problem is you claim there is no evidence for collusion, and your only reason, is because charges haven't been brought yet...which is fucking stupid. That's like saying there was no evidence for Russia meddling....until the 13 people and 2 companies were indicted.

You are backflipping off the bullshit bar, to protect your god king.
    ROFL

Dude, you are just confused. You have it all upside down. I mean. whatever though. Your being wrong won't keep me up at night. /shrug

Deleted

And now his latest one:

LOL!

I still have NO PROBLEM with the Mueller investigation, I hope he continues on. At least the work he did to expose Russia was somewhat helpful. Mueller, himself, is a good guy. He was put in an unwinnable situation.
    You're intentionally misconstruing the goal of the Mueller investigation, which is not to prove the fact that Trump colluded with the Russians (just give it time, that will come), but to prove Russian meddling into the election.

It's also pretty funny that you're going on an unhinged rant against the investigation only to close this off with "I still have no problem with the investigation". It's clear shills like you are struggling with the cognitive dissonance of being a patriotic American citizen who respects democracy and the constitution, and your undying loyalty to someone who clearly undermines democracy and the constitution.
    It's clear it's affecting your mental stability and ability to rationally perceive reality. Maybe it's time to take a break from all of this or seek professional help if you find that you're unable to do so.

If you need any help or someone to talk to, I'm here for you.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2018-02-20 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have NO PROBLEM with the Mueller investigation
    Which is why you're attempting to defame him and delegitimise his efforts, right?

I'm starting to think the 30% that supports Trump happen to be the segment of the country that are chronic and habitual liars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

LOL - where the fuck did you ever get that idea? The claim that you made is complete BULLSHIT - that does not show ANY "collusion with Russia" - your conclusion is laughable and WRONG.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even remotely.

Trump will not be impeached , Trump will not be charged with ANY crime, and Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020!
    Based on what exactly do you think he'll be reelected? He has the lowest approval rating of any US president at this point in their term in history. Prior to Trump the lowest was Gerald Ford and he lost his reelection by a land slide and even Trump makes Ford's rating look good.

Also Trump doesn't need to be impeached. The damage is already done, he'll forever always be associated with Russia.
    Last edited by Hobb; 2018-02-20 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don Jr working with the Russians, under the assumption that they want to aid his fathers campaign....wait for it....Is collusion with Russians.

LOL get rekt.
    Eat yo vegetables

How many indictments are we up to so far?

It's strange how many people seem to get caught lying to the FBI over this. It'd be nice if Trump would actually talk to Mueller and the FBI, but everyone knows his lawyers will hog tie him to prevent it. I guess you can add it to the list of lies Trump has made.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Based on what exactly do you think he'll be reelected? He has the lowest approval rating of any US president at this point in their term in history. Prior to Trump the lowest was Gerald Ford and he lost his reelection by a land slide and even Trump makes Ford's rating look good.

Also Trump doesn't need to be impeached. The damage is already done, he'll forever always be associated with Russia.
    That is why, yesterday Trump was rated the worst president of all time. Obama got 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Meanwhile, 66.3% of Americans (excluding those "not sure") think that "Some members of the FBI and Department of Justice are working to delegitimize President Trump through politically motivated investigations" (even 1/3 of Clinton voters that have opinion think that way)
    Nice try, but all the respondents to that survey are folks who voted for Trump. Funny thing is that over 20% of those for voted for Trump think he might of done something wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which is why you're attempting to defame him and delegitimise his efforts, right?

I'm starting to think the 30% that supports Trump happen to be the segment of the country that are chronic and habitual liars.
    I am not attempting to defame him - I am LAUGHING at the pathetic results, so far, of the Special Counsel. But I guess that should be expected considering the entire premise of "Trump colluding with Russia" is complete BULLSHIT. he really didn't have much to work with to begin with.

BTW - how is the "Flynn is flipping on Trump" theory working out? That was THREE MOTHNS ago. Boy, he must have really had the smoking gun, eh?

I know, I know.... "these things take time. He is building his case. He is snaring the little fish first, that's how investigations work!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like Mueller is locking up every liar related to the campaign but Trump keeps on doing it. What if Mueller is secretly trying to throw Trump a bone bur Trump just can't stop lying? Nah.

Epic morning tweet storm, more to come. We're still only seeing the impacts of stuff Mueller found out months ago, stuff he learned in the last 3-4 months is yet to come.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That is why, yesterday Trump was rated the worst president of all time. Obama got 8th.
    LOL - an opinion poll run by the New York Times, the paper of Jayson Blair.

I am not attempting to defame him - I am LAUGHING at the pathetic results, so far, of the Special Counsel. But I guess that should be expected considering the entire premise of "Trump colluding with Russia" is complete BULLSHIT. he really didn't have much to work with to begin with.

BTW - how is the "Flynn is flipping on Trump" theory working out? That was THREE MOTHNS ago. Boy, he must have really had the smoking gun, eh?

I know, I know.... "these things take time. He is building his case. He is snaring the little fish first, that's how investigations work!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    So, because Mueller is keeping things under wrap, like he is supposed to as an investigator, you don't think anything is happening from what Flynn has been talking about? How delusional are you?

And now his latest one:

LOL!

Have you considered that charges might have been reduced from "Conspiracy to Commit Crimes Against the United States" to "Making False Statements to a Federal Officer" due to the plea bargains struck by those individuals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

LOL - an opinion poll run by the New York Times, the paper of Jayson Blair.
    And still has more credibility than you, anything you read, and your entire family COMBINED.

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    Also, one other thing on this shitty post. PATHETIC RESULTS? You do realize that this investigation is still moving faster than any other investigation in presidential history right?