Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Well, I can't disagree with that.

The pros outweigh the cons though; I can run them with a group of close friends rather than guild recruits I don't even know, I'm not stuck in the same instance for hours, more variety, no planning required just pick-up and play, etc.

When mythic raids will disappear and they will, I hope blizzard will pour all their development resources into making mythic raid quality dungeon bosses!
    I disagree regarding variety. It's the same dungeons for the whole expansion, not changing at all, and affixes doing very little to distinguish between weeks. But some people like it, and that's cool. They just need to somehow solve the issue of gear, where m+ players have very little reason to do raids, but raiders always feel pressured to do m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Set bonus will be part of azerite gear effectively.

Legendaries being gone is something people overwhelmingly wanted, they were complained and bullshited to death. You are the minority.

As for Artifact, it had only several truly game-changing or even visible abilities per spec, you can have the same with azerite gear. Effectively most of the non-gold traits were just simple +%, or -X cd or bland stuff like that will just get rolled into a spec if needed.
    No.

Because azurite gear doesn't add anything to the game. Characters stopped progressing in WoD and that is unacceptable for a MMORPG like WoW. BFA is a filler expansion and should be called a patch of Legion if they are going to use this gimmick again.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    I disagree regarding variety. It's the same dungeons for the whole expansion, not changing at all, and affixes doing very little to distinguish between weeks. But some people like it, and that's cool. They just need to somehow solve the issue of gear, where m+ players have very little reason to do raids, but raiders always feel pressured to do m+.
    I agree with the overall lack of variety, but that's even worse with raids since there's hardly ever more than a single relevant one at any given time. Which is why I think the removal of raids will benefit the game as a whole. Rather than pouring so much development resources in content hardly anyone does (what was mythic participation, between 2% and 5%?), they could introduce a new dungeons every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    No.

Because azurite gear doesn't add anything to the game. Characters stopped progressing in WoD and that is unacceptable for a MMORPG like WoW. BFA is a filler expansion and should be called a patch of Legion if they are going to use this gimmick again.
    "No" what?

What are you disagreeing with exactly?
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2018-02-20 at 04:40 PM.

Ya, no. Only thing we lose that matters is the artifact traits. Worry about this once you are 120. You have no idea what they have planned. The most powerful traits didn't even come out until 7.2.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV