Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I doubt (and I hope) this guy will ever leave prison alive. I also hope he is subjected to horrifying torments and atrocities committed against him for the rest of his pathetic life. They say there is no honour among thieves but they all hate kiddie fiddlers.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    I doubt (and I hope) this guy will ever leave prison alive. I also hope he is subjected to horrifying torments and atrocities committed against him for the rest of his pathetic life. They say there is no honour among thieves but they all hate kiddie fiddlers.
    I hope they don't kill him and I hope he lives a very long life... so that he can suffer longer. I do not want such a disgusting thing to escape the horrors of what he did with death. Death is an escape that should only come when he is old.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I hope they don't kill him and I hope he lives a very long life... so that he can suffer longer. I do not want such a disgusting thing to escape the horrors of what he did with death. Death is an escape that should only come when he is old.
    True enough but part of me hopes there is something after death and if that is hell then he's going to suffer for eternity when he gets down there.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Plot twist:

5 years ago he paid to his victims in Bitcoin so they would send him nudes. Now his victims are rich.

Yea, I'd totally lick a toilet seat for some Bitcoins. Just saying.

On topic though, this is crazy. I'm not sure he got long enough/needs a psych evaluation, he sounds psychotic with the way he manipulated people and seemed at least to take joy in their torture. Doesn't seem like the kind of person that needs to be out in society again. Unless someone can verify some extreme changes during his very lengthy sentence.
    Last edited by Noah37; 2018-02-19 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    I don't think he will actually leave prison alive personally

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I'm talking about public prison and not cushion fed prison but yeah I do like law and due process, it just that most of these guys get a 1 man cell and they don't even eat, shower with the rest of the prisoners because those prisoners will "do things" to them. I know its the law but it is kinda bonkers how these get a certain type of treatment.
    They get that treatment because the jail can't control its own population to not attack people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It seems from the replies you're making you might be a bit shaken that a pedophile got caught. Hiding something?
    I see you take after your avatar. Making foolish arguments that make no sense and then going off on a stupid tangent.

"You don't support mob justice by rape and murder in jails!!! You must be a pedophile!!!" Do you see how retarded that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Another sick fuck locked away.
    Thing is... he won't last long in prison.

Pedophiles don't get the dick, they get the shank.
    I don't want him to get shanked or die in jail. I want him to suffer everyday for the rest of his natural life though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He forced victims to lick toilet seats and eat dog food and then posted the images on "hurtcore" websites, described as hidden forums on the dark web dedicated to sharing images and videos of rape, torture, paedophilia and degradation.
    Lovely.

I'm so glad to know that such places exist and there's no way of telling who's a user until they're caught and charged...
    What the fuck is wrong with people, seriously?

Deleted
    What a champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I understand it, he never actually physically touched anyone? That only shows how stupid people are, and the "nanny-state" makes sense (for people like them). Don't get me wrong, the guy is sick but so are his so called "victims".

Let's hope he gets it in prison.

Why did the victims offer compromising material before being blackmailed?
    Yea the dude is a depraved sociopath, but I'm curious about the thought process of the victims.

He is a sleaze bag that terrorized teens and young adults via email. Apparently this is not shocking enough for some media outlets who have to spice it up with trigger words like dark web and pedophile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    You never stop do you.
    Gotta pick up the pace this week because I'm going on a month long vacation to Thailand and you guys will miss me.
    Although the beaches do have free wifi connection so you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    What a champ.
    In another thread someone was talking about "all the paedos on MMOC" I wanted to say 'Well theres that Finnish dude, but I never see him post anymore'. Looks like you still lurk
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I mean, if you're actually defending child diddlers maybe you ought to spend less time with those 25,000+ posts and more time contemplating life.
    I literally am assaulting the thought that "all those in prison shall be at the mercy of rape and murder by mob justice and it is good"

I am not saying people in prison don't deserve to be there you seem to suffer from lack of thinking.

When do we start jailing the leftist pedophile apologists?
    What the fuck?

Your god king endorsed a fucking pedophile for office.

This shit has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What the fuck?

Your god king endorsed a fucking pedophile for office.

This shit has to stop.
    Like literally that did just happen lol.

It's kind of ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The way I understand it, he never actually physically touched anyone? That only shows how stupid people are, and the "nanny-state" makes sense (for people like them). Don't get me wrong, the guy is sick but so are his so called "victims".
    That's certainly some mental gymnastics

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    He is a sleaze bag that terrorized teens and young adults via email. Apparently this is not shocking enough for some media outlets who have to spice it up with trigger words like dark web and pedophile.
    You do know what dark web means?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    In another thread someone was talking about "all the paedos on MMOC" I wanted to say 'Well theres that Finnish dude, but I never see him post anymore'. Looks like you still lurk
    I'm just banned all the time.